Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Hey, just so everyone knows I’m still alive, just been occupied with real world problems, sorry for the delay but writing again so hopefully it won’t be too long.

And wow, ok I’ll try and answer what I can

1) the timeline is a bit screwy and vague because I meant to insinuate he went around the horn.

1. Yep and thats why they flew, again probably need to address that but I just kind of left it to the reader
  2. O2 generation wasn't the main problem, it was CO2 removal which is done with scrubbers, it was the scrubbers that failed. one way to combat that is to add pure O2 to try and normalize the ratio.
  3. The sub has tracks, kind of like a large tank so it gets as close to shore as it can then creeps in on tracks
  4. true water expansion is faster than sound waves under water but thats for water under pressure. This would be an explosion at the bottom of the ice shelf with him well below the explosion. The wave propagation will slow as it travels into denser water.
  5. And remember Legion is an avatar so wherever there is a large enough collection of nannies, say some Max brought with him, he can download himself and group the nannies as a body. Also the reason he didn’t just kill everyone with nannies is that Max wanted to find out who was behind the attacks before he started killing people. it takes the nannies time to infiltrate, time they didn’t quite have

And finally its a sic fi so because LOL

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, DirtyAngel said:

Hi, good here. Been busy and writing has sort of been put to the side but starting up again I hope.

Just finished reading the last few chapters I have missed and Eagerly waiting for your next post... take your time though... no pressure... happy writing... :D:D

Hey, we’re still alive, kid of stuck but working on it. Steve has just gotten over a bad cold, but he’s doing well. Angie is still hell on wheels, amazing how fast she is considering she walks like she’s drunk :P

Mon, and the teen girls are doing fine too and Lizzie is still mother henning us all, she loves us LOL. Hope everyone out there is doing well and Magus and I will try and get the next chapter out as soon as we can, just need to get through this scene :(

Realised I hadn't posted in such a long time so just wanted to say hi to you guys and hope everything is going ok. 

It's seems like there is a writing drought on every story I'm reading   :(  

Hope to hear something from either both or one of you soon but real life takes precedence 

Take care of yourselves 

Cch

Hi everyone, I don’t post a lot but I thought you guys would like to know about DA. She’s in the hospital but its nothing life threatening. She was punched by a student, not one of hers obviously, and fractured the orbit of her eye. Turns out the reason the bone broke so easily is that the plate they used to fix a fracture she had there as a teen created a defect in the bone. She is having surgery tomorrow morning to repair both the fracture and the defect. Again it’s minor surgery and the surgeon is quite confident it will be an easy fix.

Of course it is surgery and we are all a bit worried, some more than others LOL, so not without risk but nothing to get too stressed over, unlike what Steve is doing. Poor guy is a bundle of nerves LOL. I’ll post again after and let everyone know how it went. Again, let me stress that it is minor surgery and she’ll most likely be going home the next morning, if not that Monday, so while we appreciate any thoughts or prayers, don’t get to worried, she’ll be back annoying everyone before you know it.

hello everyone, been awhile, sorry about that but my family keeps me pretty busy. So Lis is with Kari in recovery and our girl is doing fine, the surgeon found a few more problems when he got in there but isn’t that how it always works? So the repairs went well, she got 20 cc’s of cadaver bone, three metal plates and 24 titanium screws, the surgeon is very happy with the results and she did very well and if she does’t have any significant pain, swelling, or bleeding during the night we get to take her home in the morning.

She’s still in the recovery room waking up but her docs tell me she should be back here in her room within the hour, she’ll be groggy and grumpy but I’ll rest easier when I can see her. Don’t worry, she’ll probably be on later to tell everyone all about it LOL, and of course it’ll be all my fault.

2 hours ago, magusfang said:

hello everyone, been awhile, sorry about that but my family keeps me pretty busy. So Lis is with Kari in recovery and our girl is doing fine, the surgeon found a few more problems when he got in there but isn’t that how it always works? So the repairs went well, she got 20 cc’s of cadaver bone, three metal plates and 24 titanium screws, the surgeon is very happy with the results and she did very well and if she does’t have any significant pain, swelling, or bleeding during the night we get to take her home in the morning.

She’s still in the recovery room waking up but her docs tell me she should be back here in her room within the hour, she’ll be groggy and grumpy but I’ll rest easier when I can see her. Don’t worry, she’ll probably be on later to tell everyone all about it LOL, and of course it’ll be all my fault.

Glad to see that you haven’t forgotten how to type.  Tanks to Liz for updating us.  Sincerely hope and pray that everything goes well with Kari.  Just out of curiosity what about the deliquient that hit her? 

B

Hi everyone, I'm doing good, face hurts some but everything went well

and no, I won't be punishing the student in question any more than the suspension, it wasn't his fault I had to have surgery, this would have happened eventually anyway. Besides he’ll get the help he needs now so small price to pay for me to hopefully turn his life around. I know, he deserves what he gets, Steve and Lizzie keep telling me but I'm a teacher and he's a student and I take that very seriously. I can't throw a student away :( 

anyhow, I'm fine and should be getting out of here in the morning, thanks for all your prayers and thought :) 

Hi Kari and family.  Sorry to hear about your accident.  Hope the child does get help.  Have a speedy recovery.  Your daughters, Liz and Steve needs your loving smiling self back home so that they can shower you with hugs and kisses.  Also I am sure that the children in your class are waiting for your return.  Get lots of rest and let Liz and Steve give you lot of loving.  

I am home yay. Face still aches but it's still better in my own bed where there's room to cuddle :)

i got a written apology from the student who hit me, seems sincere and from what I know about him he usually does feel bad after he calms down. Talked to his shrink and, while not telling me anything specific, he did say he thinks he can help but Rome wasn't built in a day :-/ I really hope he can. 

Steve and Lizzie keep giving me the “he belongs in juvvie” look but Sarah is on my side so there :tongue2: So thankfully even though everyone, including Monkey, wants to go kick this kids butt they’ll hold off because I asked them to and so far that's the best part of this whole mess, everyone doing what I asked even though they have honk I'm nuts. I know they all love me but this proves they respect me :) sometimes that's even better!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.