Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

But it's the twisty turntable plot that's so much fun, besides its where I exile stray plot bunnies like “runaway crack whore mom comes back to make piece with the daughter she left behind ten years ago” it's just a little too movie of the week for a book and too sappy for a one shot so add it here, throw in a little murder and mayhem, not to mention a few robots, and presto bingo magico we have a subplot :)

On ‎13‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 0:44 PM, Rescue25 said:

You just didn’t say WHICH weekend !!  Now did you?

B

No, no they didn’t; but you would think that 21 would have been posted after teasing us that it was finished. Oh wait maybe 21 & 22 will be their Christmas gifts to us and here I din’t get them anything.

Just for that Steve I hope that your Cancer goes into full remission and that you, your Ladies and All the Little Ones have a healthy happy & prosperous 2017 and way beyond too.

And to All here that you & yours’ have Good health, make Happy Memories and a prosporous New Year while enjoying Happy Holidays.

Eric's little christmas tree avatar2.png

2 hours ago, angeldust said:

No, no they didn’t; but you would think that 21 would have been posted after teasing us that it was finished. Oh wait maybe 21 & 22 will be their Christmas gifts to us and here I din’t get them anything.

Just for that Steve I hope that your Cancer goes into full remission and that you, your Ladies and All the Little Ones have a healthy happy & prosperous 2017 and way beyond too.

And to All here that you & yours’ have Good health, make Happy Memories and a prosporous New Year while enjoying Happy Holidays.

Eric's little christmas tree avatar2.png

Wishing your the same for you and your family Angeldust.

8 hours ago, magusfang said:

yeah, I popped in to see if they’d let me post, not exactly loved over there by the Mods LOL

AFAIK, you weren't banned, just sanctioned due to underage characters being exposed to sexual situations and your - justifiable - resistance to editing the BITG storyline to make it fit their attitudes.

Anyway, I was glad to see your name in their Most Recent list - not that I have spent much time over there since they ran off so many writers.

8 hours ago, darthel0101 said:

AFAIK, you weren't banned, just sanctioned due to underage characters being exposed to sexual situations and your - justifiable - resistance to editing the BITG storyline to make it fit their attitudes.

Anyway, I was glad to see your name in their Most Recent list - not that I have spent much time over there since they ran off so many writers.

Thanks darthel0101  I popped over just to see what was there and by accident found another writer with some older stories that I had enjoyed in the past.. Like you said most of the good ones have bailed.

B

Edited by Rescue25

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.