Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Children's are done.  Now has the wife's to do.  List is done I have two stores to go to get it.  Kind of hard to think of something when we give gifts to each other through out the year.  I want to take her to Dollywood but with the fires in the areas I do not want to be in the way of the clean up crews.  Maybe take her to New Orleans over the Christmas break from work. It will a great surprise to her.

Kari.  Nice to see another chapter from you on your story.  Can't wait to see what is done to Lucas.

All of you have a happy holiday.

OK, that is just cruel.

Telling us that the chapter after the next to be posted is almost done and the saying that y'all are still editing the chapter which IS finished.

We're going into withdrawal here.

:lol: jk about the withdrawal.

Edited due to the damned autoerror function.

Edited by darthel0101

4 minutes ago, angeldust said:

Come on guys, lets get those story lines finished before adding more subplots. Please ...

Oh why?? It gets so confusing due to the length of time between chapters.  You would think they had a life other than writing for our pleasure.;)  that couldn’t be so could it?

B

18 hours ago, Rescue25 said:

Oh why?? It gets so confusing due to the length of time between chapters.  You would think they had a life other than writing for our pleasure.;)  that couldn’t be so could it?

B

That’s not what I meant nor said. I said no more subplots. Didn’t need to add drug mommy or cop boyfriend , Dominatrix mom getting involved with family, etc. We’ve lost the DA & Town cops, Han, etc. & the subplots that they were involved in. Get into closing out those that caused deaths, torture & problems like in the precceding BITG/GITG. There are promises that have been forgotten to fulfill and other stories that have laid dormant far too long.

RL comes first of course but don’t continue creating plots just to keep the story going. Next should be NorthStar and than JITG.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.