Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

While I don't like flag burning, I think people should be more grateful for what we have, I am proud that this is one of the few countries in the world where someone can burn the flag and not end up in front of a firing squad. Try burning the Chinese flag in Tiananmen Square and see what happens.

Ok off my soapbox, just thought I'd pop in and and let everyone know how the big guy is doing. Everything seems ok, he's still kind of tired all the time but he seems to be doing better. He’s reading to the kids right now, that always makes him smile or maybe it was the kids teasing him when I gave him a big kiss earlier :P they're all “ohhhhhhhhh, Miss Kari is kissing Mister Stevie!” He always blushes, it's so cute ;) 

well that's the saga soap opera here, hope everyone out there is doing good on national hype your kids up on sugar day :) I brought candy for the kids today too, parents are gonna hate me today lol. Well gotta go, time to start the party...we have cake too :D 

Ahhhh so this was what she was doing while I taught her class lol. My Babe on her pulpit, and yes she takes great delight in embarrassing me in public, but the jokes on her because the kiss is so worth it!

we actually didn’t get any, we’re kind of in the boonies. We did have a house full of teenagers though, Magus took mouse and Monky trick or treating while us girls had a party ;) sounds fair

Magus made us a huge breakfast about an hour ago, it was awesome, I think he did it so all the girls would think he was cool, there’s still like twenty teenaged girls here.

I voted for goofy and Pluto.  Couldn't be any worse then dumb and dumber that was running.:D

On 10/2/2016 at 0:11 AM, Sniper014 said:

KUDOS TO KARI.

Strong second to that sentiment.

In the words of Lazarus Long: there is always a reason to vote. The times when the choices are between bad and worse are more poignant times where the practice is needed even more. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.