Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

On 10/5/2016 at 4:34 PM, Rescue25 said:

@Sniper   I hope you are on the west side of the state.  Looks like the east side may be due a butt kicking.

B

On 10/5/2016 at 4:34 PM, Rescue25 said:

@Sniper   I hope you are on the west side of the state.  Looks like the east side may be due a butt kicking.

B

Steve and Kari and you loving family.  Well looks like we are going to have more bad weather heading our way with Hurricane Matthew due to hit the Sunshine state by Friday. Looks Like the track is up the East coast.

So Steve how are feeling with the newer treatment.  Hope it is getting better and less painful.

Yes I know.  But it has to get through Nicole first.  I am just keeping my eye on it.  Good thing is that it is a 3 day weekend.  Now a 4 day because we closed up today so that my trainees we're ordered to the East coast for assistant.  Do not have to be back to work until Tuesday.

Nice that I do not go in the field anymore even though my wife is knowing that I feel sorry that I can not be with my newest trainees to help them out.

I guess my boss is more scared of her then me.  Ha ha.

Hi Magus and family. Sorry to hear about your health problems, but I am glad to hear you all are feeling a little better. I haven’t been around much for a long while as I have been handling my father’s health issues. Again I am glad your feeling a little better.

Hello Steve, Kari, Liz and the rest of your loving family.  Hope that you survived Matthew and it did not do to much damage to your property.  Steve hope that you are feeling better and that the treatments are getting better for you.  Well my wife and I andor family did okay with Matthew, but we are on the west coast of Florida so all we got was some wind and light rain.

So hang in there and get better.  Your family loves you and needs you in their life a little longer.

Talk with you later. Am trying to convince my two bosses, the one at home and the one I work for to let me go to the East coast to help with clean up.  Should know something by tomorrow.

remember, I am desk bound now due to lastest injuries.  Knees, legs, and according to my wife brains.  That is why I sweet talk them into letting me go out into the field now.

Hey everyone, just read all the new posts, thank you guys

Steve is back in the hospital, they found another tumor and he had to have surgery again. Doctor says he's pretty confident he got it all but the big guy is going to be out of action for awhile.  He's still in a lot of pain so they're keeping him pretty drugged up right now but everyone keeps telling me it'll get better, sure hope so, thanks again for all the well wishes and positive thoughts, I'm pretty sure it helps when he reads them.

Okay, here’s the skinny:

• You are All still in thoughts & Prayers.
  • Steve, you know that you can pull through, with good drs. & good lovin’  you are in great shape.
  • We all know Cancer is the bane of our times, unfortunately I do not believe there will be a cure soon.
  • You have to get healthy, you don’t want your readers upset with an incomplete story do you?

Seriously though take care of each other & remember your time & memories together are much more important than anything else.

Kari, sorry to hear about Steve being back in the hospital.  It seems that as soon as he starts getting healthy again, something pops back up.

Keep in there and my wife and I send our best wishes to you and your family in your time of need.

We will keep him and all of you in our prays.  

The stories can just wait.  Please only worry about his health for right now.

Keep us informed of any changes to his status.  Remember his well being is the top priority right now.

Health and well-being right now and stories later.

Steve how are you feeling.  I saw a post on the aff story post.  Are you home or still in the hospital.

If home, hope that you are feeling better and recovering from your lastest surgery and treatment.

If still in the hospital, hope that you will be able to go home soon so that all the lovely women in your house can start giving you all the loving that you deserve and that they are more then willing to give you with all their heart.

Edited by Sniper014

Well take it easy and let all your loving family members give you as much loving as they want to.

Loving does help with a speedy recovery.

Just take it easy and do not rush anything.  I believe that writing Will help with your recovery even when your two lovely nurses try to take your mind off it.  You know that they can very on hands at times.

Keep the faith and my wife and my wishes go out to you and your family.  Give Liz, Kari, Mouse and Monkey lots of hugs and kisses.  I believe that they will return the jesture with a lot more affection to you.  Just smile and bear with it.  Remember that they love you and wants you around for a long time.

17 hours ago, magusfang said:

Out, still kind of laid up though. Good time to write I guess

Well glad to know you hare out of “the popsicle stand” as Kari called it.  You probably wont get as much rest though – the kids AND the girls will

be loving on you no end.  That is a good think though.  As for writing I thing most of your fans, while anxious for more story would much rather you get yourself healed up and be able to produce on a regular basis.  Am I hungry for more?? HELL YES!!  Reading the INTG series for the 4th time.

But am more concerned about your health.  Some more frequent posts here with snippets on the family would be nice even at the expense of more frequent story posts.  Love to the family.

B

Edited by Rescue25

OK, so in case anyone is wondering, Steve is doing better, much better. We have an appointment next week for more mir’s so we’ll know more then but he is doing much better, made me late for work last friday ;). Lizzie has stopped working completely to stay home and take care of us mere mortals :P, I offered but she said she was ready to retire and to be honest I really am glad I didn’t have to give up my kids, I really missed them when I was recovering.

Mouse is walking and she moves like greased lightning too LOL, its a group effort to keep her out of too much trouble, takes after her father there LOL. So Mouse, Mon, and Steve have become the terrible threesome, constantly getting into some mischief LOL, they are definitely Daddy’s girls.

So everything is going pretty good here, hope it lasts we could use a break, seems its been one disaster after another lately but I guess that makes you appreciate the good times even more – see I’m trying to be positive!

Thanks for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers, I think it really does help, even if its just the smile on his face when he reads the PM’s and posts. Thanks again guys.

Well Kari it is nice to hear he is getting better.  We know all that loving he was going to get from all the women in his life was going to be good for him.

Now, about the teribble threesome, do not let Steve tell you that it was Mouse and Monkey that was doing all the bad things.  LOL.  Remember, he used Monkey as a paint roller to varnish the floors with.

Keep giving him all your loving even if it makes you late for work everyday.

Remember also that you and the rest of the family will have Liz to deal with and I am sure that she will be very hard to get things past her, unless you are giving her loving at the time and she is helplessly have fun being distracted.

Have fun and keep us informed of any updates.  As to updates on the stories, remember that his health is more important than updates right now.

5 hours ago, DirtyAngel said:

OK, so in case anyone is wondering, Steve is doing better, much better. We have an appointment next week for more mir’s so we’ll know more then but he is doing much better, made me late for work last friday ;). Lizzie has stopped working completely to stay home and take care of us mere mortals :P, I offered but she said she was ready to retire and to be honest I really am glad I didn’t have to give up my kids, I really missed them when I was recovering.

Mouse is walking and she moves like greased lightning too LOL, its a group effort to keep her out of too much trouble, takes after her father there LOL. So Mouse, Mon, and Steve have become the terrible threesome, constantly getting into some mischief LOL, they are definitely Daddy’s girls.

So everything is going pretty good here, hope it lasts we could use a break, seems its been one disaster after another lately but I guess that makes you appreciate the good times even more – see I’m trying to be positive!

Thanks for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers, I think it really does help, even if its just the smile on his face when he reads the PM’s and posts. Thanks again guys.

I think EVERYONE that checks this site is wondering.  Thanks for the update.  Really miss the Shoutbox where you would pop in for a couple of minuets and we could see the comments later that day or the next for that matter.  The love in your family will, in my opinion, keep everyone strong.

B

Sigh, Raiders won today so Steve has the girls decked out in their Oakland Raider PJ’s LOL. You should see poor Lizzie’s face when Steve and Mon start yelling at the TV, “STUPID REF!” Now Mouse is doing it too LOL, I told her it won’t be long before he has those girls drinking beer and smoking cigars :P 

While I’m happy to get the installment and I like football I’m not happy with the NFL.  National?  Sorry they shouldn’t represent the Nationwith the disrespect they permit their people to show.  I’m all for individual liberty BUT there is a limit.!  Sorta shows why we are in a fix now.

B

Edited by Rescue25

1. On ‎25‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 1:26 PM, Rescue25 said:

While I’m happy to get the installment and I like football I’m not happy with the NFL.  National?  Sorry they shouldn’t represent the Nationwith the disrespect they permit their people to show.  I’m all for individual liberty BUT there is a limit.!  Sorta shows why we are in a fix now.

B

You cannot have freedom of expression for you alone, too many gave their lives for that right. If you don’t like how others think or act write it off & move on. I’m sure many think the same way about some things you do, say or allow others to do.

2. Life is too short to worry about the small stuff.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.