Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Go for it Kari. You are only showing your love for your family as they showed you theirs when you were in the hospital and needed their love. I am sure that the doctors saw nothing wrong with it.

Keep up the great loving of your husband and Liz because they still need you in their life along with Mouse and Monkey.

Go for it Kari. You are only showing your love for your family as they showed you theirs when you were in the hospital and needed their love. I am sure that the doctors saw nothing wrong with it.

Keep up the great loving of your husband and Liz because they still need you in their life along with Mouse and Monkey.

What he said !!! Can't add much to that. You and Liz do what you need to do. The hospital DOES NOT want a bunch of over the hill vets showing up to protect you all. Some of us (me) tend to be not too nice when good people are unduely messed with.

My hero :)

YOU are their hero and they will do what they have to to protect and try to heal you. There is a lot of support out here for all of you.

B

Sounds like that nurse got exactly what she deserved... Way to go Kari!!!

Not sure of that. Appears she was still able to WALK out of the room and keep her job.

B

Hey Kari, if you are still having trouble with the nurse I know what you can do to really watch her get fluster.

Next time she see you hugging Steve and Liz just tell her "Well we are cousins, you know the kissing kind." And living in North Carolina she would never know if it true.

Believe it would be funny for a good laugh.

But really keep loving the big guy and Liz and the rest of your family anyway that you want to.

Steve, get better. Children are missing you reading to them.

Steve, Shane on you for trying to keep someone like that from the people that love you. Found out the hard way when I tried to keep something from my wife that the doctors told me about her health condition while she was in the hospital for her fall bladder failing. That was over 10 years ago and I am still making it up to her for the little slip of judgement. Thought that her condition would not handle it. Found out she was stronger then I thought.

Love will make everyone stronger in the outcome and you have friends and family members that think the best of you.

Keep in there and get stronger for those lovely ladies and girls that love you with all of their hearts and souls.

Get well quick.

Yeah, learning the only one who gets hurt by sparing her feelings is me :P wow I didn't even think I could make her that mad lol, and I've done some truly stupid stuff over the years lol

But I'm getting better, pain is a lot less, eating again, sort of, all I n all my body is starting to act almost starting to act normal, well normal for me that is

Soooo Mouse is taking a nap with her Daddy, so cute by the way, so I thought I would pop on and let everyone know how Steve is doing. It's good news, his imaging showed nothing remarkable, his pain level is down, how much pain is hard to tell with him but he's much less grumpy with the staff so better I'd say. He's eating better and keeping food down and while still pretty weak he's much stronger with much more stamina than even a few days ago.

With luck we should have him home in a few days were we can properly spoil him. Bye For now and thanks for all the well wishes and concern, I know it meant a lot to him.

Soooo Mouse is taking a nap with her Daddy, so cute by the way, so I thought I would pop on and let everyone know how Steve is doing. It's good news, his imaging showed nothing remarkable, his pain level is down, how much pain is hard to tell with him but he's much less grumpy with the staff so better I'd say. He's eating better and keeping food down and while still pretty weak he's much stronger with much more stamina than even a few days ago.

With luck we should have him home in a few days were we can properly spoil him. Bye For now and thanks for all the well wishes and concern, I know it meant a lot to him.

Thanks for the update. PLEASE keep us posted.

B

Or better yet get one of those really bright flashlight that have the strobe function and when nurse Cratchett enters and turns the overhead on let her have the strobe. See how she likes that. Along with the suggestion that while stunned with the strobe you might have to rearrange some of her features.

:devil:

B

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.