Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

It is called choices, autocorrect keeps changing it :-/ I guess it doesn't like my title.

Ok, we had an unannounced visitor this week, my crazy aunt so running behind a little. Thank god she went home, I was getting a little tired of being told I was going to hell :P

WB sniper, hope you had a good time on vacation:)

But aren't we all suppose to go to hell with the way that we live. I believe that some of us are going to a different astro plane after we pass on because to some of us we believe that we are already living in hell. I beleive that you should live your life the way that you want as long as you do not hurt anyone in the process of living it. That includes you also.

And yes we had a great time on our vacation, so much that I did not want to come back but still have follow up visits to see if the surgery went well.

I thought that it was Choices. Will be waiting for the next chapter.

It is called choices, autocorrect keeps changing it :-/ I guess it doesn't like my title.

Ok, we had an unannounced visitor this week, my crazy aunt so running behind a little. Thank god she went home, I was getting a little tired of being told I was going to hell :P

WB sniper, hope you had a good time on vacation:)

Maybe you should tell her "I'll meet you there" !

Hey, I am one of the lucky ones as even if I am sent to Hell a part of me is already in Heaven, the part of my Heart that belonged to my wife is there with her & when my daughter goes that part will be there too. Corney yep but true. Like other times I snuck by.

What; you can't write because you were abandoned? That seems like good writting time helps to pass the time and no distractions. Now if you say you were resting to help getting better than I will gladly accept that from you.

Take care and treat those close to you with Love & attention. You already know how lucky you are and that we never know when our time is up so take this hapenstance as reminder.

videt in dies

Kari is so going to heaven, she sounds mean but she's all angel, and yeah I know how lucky I am

So 16 should be up soon, just need to punch it up a little in a few places but it's pretty much written. Kari wants to rewrite the sex scene too, of course LOL

I should have it up in a day or two, still recovering from this months chemo but should be up and around in a day or two, kind of hard to write when you feel like crap, but it usually passes and I can finish the chapter while I'm recovering, just goes a little slower

there is very little our little Kari has a problem with LOL

my beautiful wild-child wife, and I wouldn't have her any other way

Edited by magusfang

Hey guys.:) It's been long since I have been here. How are you doing? the recent chapter was great. I am very happy to see that Mika has gained her memories back. I'm sure Legion will be ecstatic. I loved the bonding between the girls... I have a request though,will you please send Marge with them too on the plane? only iff it is possible. I'm asking because I am longing for a scene between her and max.. I love their bond.Be it physical or emotional I don't mind. :) And to remind you Magus I'm still waiting for the babies of the android mothers. :D

But I want to say this as well that though I love this series but health is much more important so take care,all of you... give the little one love for me DA.. :D

I liked the midget. Something tells me that he is going to be very happy when he get back to the lab.

Maybe, but Mika might be all crazy and might have to be put down like a mad dog :o or maybe just get a collar mwahahaha

Hey guys. :) It's been long since I have been here. How are you doing? the recent chapter was great. I am very happy to see that Mika has gained her memories back. I'm sure Legion will be ecstatic. I loved the bonding between the girls... I have a request though,will you please send Marge with them too on the plane? only iff it is possible. I'm asking because I am longing for a scene between her and max.. I love their bond.Be it physical or emotional I don't mind. :) And to remind you Magus I'm still waiting for the babies of the android mothers. :D

But I want to say this as well that though I love this series but health is much more important so take care,all of you... give the little one love for me DA.. :D

Hi Samara, good to hear from you, the Mika thing is going to be kind of twisted, now she has three people in her head LOL.

There will be more Marge and Max, but a little later, she has to welcome May home first ;)

And the babies are coming, as well as Alice and May's "upgrade" hehehe

ohhhh and I have a twist in the prejudgers dept coming in the next chapter, its a little weird, hope its not to off putting for people.

so time for review responses...

ANON: Thanks for welcoming me back so warmly, sorry to have worried you but its been a rough year so far, nearly lost Kari and I don't mind telling you that messed me up a little, but she and little Angie are doing great. Mon has taken the job of big sister quite seriously and those two are nearly inseparable and I think its great. The three of us should have great fun getting in trouble in a few years LOL. And as for DA co authoring, well she has helped through the whole story, mainly helping with the love scenes but she's been helping a lot more lately and I have to say its fun writing with her.

RESCUE: What can I say, thanks for all the concern and support over the last 7 months or so, I can't tell you how good it felt to see the concern and caring the people of this sight had for us, I know Kari was touched by it, to tears a few times actually. Your well wishes have helped her recover and also to deal with my recent health scare, just know your well wishes are greatly appreciated. As for the fecal matter impacting the rotary wind generator...yes, yes it will and soon mwahahahaha...

SNIPER: Thanks to you as well for your concern, again I can't tell you how unexpected bo so welcome your positive thoughts have been.

Well by now you know Tat survived, was going to kill her off but Kari wouldn't let me, she said it would be too sad so she survives LOL As for who the mole is, well that's still a secret ;)

Again, thanks everyone for being so patient with me and now that things seem to be calming down I hope I can get chapters out at least weekly or so As For Kari's choices, well I'm afraid I've been monopolizing her time a little but I do need to sit her down and get her to write a chapter since she badgered me until I told her what the Twins did to peckerhead :P I was a little worried she'd be mad at me but she thought it was funny, go figure. I do need to update Northstar and Going Home, but I have been trying to get SITG rolling again since I think its everyone's favorite

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I think the REAL question is "are you monopolizing her OR is she monopolizing you"??? Either way fun is had by both and Liz gets the benefits. I agree that the ITG series is probably the more popular of the three. With you being sidelined for so long most of your fans, including me, would like for that series to move quicker than the others. I read somewhere that the problem with readers is they can "read faster than good writers can write".

I will "assume" that the girls will restrain you if you start pushing as hard as "we" would like you to.

Kari kudos to you for not letting him kill off family. ;)

B

hehehe, she got a crowd in her head :P

That should be as interesting as a crowd in the bed.

B

Maybe, but Mika might be all crazy and might have to be put down like a mad dog :o or maybe just get a collar mwahahaha

Hi Samara, good to hear from you, the Mika thing is going to be kind of twisted, now she has three people in her head LOL.

There will be more Marge and Max, but a little later, she has to welcome May home first ;)

And the babies are coming, as well as Alice and May's "upgrade" hehehe

ohhhh and I have a twist in the prejudgers dept coming in the next chapter, its a little weird, hope its not to off putting for people.

so time for review responses...

ANON: Thanks for welcoming me back so warmly, sorry to have worried you but its been a rough year so far, nearly lost Kari and I don't mind telling you that messed me up a little, but she and little Angie are doing great. Mon has taken the job of big sister quite seriously and those two are nearly inseparable and I think its great. The three of us should have great fun getting in trouble in a few years LOL. And as for DA co authoring, well she has helped through the whole story, mainly helping with the love scenes but she's been helping a lot more lately and I have to say its fun writing with her.

RESCUE: What can I say, thanks for all the concern and support over the last 7 months or so, I can't tell you how good it felt to see the concern and caring the people of this sight had for us, I know Kari was touched by it, to tears a few times actually. Your well wishes have helped her recover and also to deal with my recent health scare, just know your well wishes are greatly appreciated. As for the fecal matter impacting the rotary wind generator...yes, yes it will and soon mwahahahaha...

SNIPER: Thanks to you as well for your concern, again I can't tell you how unexpected bo so welcome your positive thoughts have been.

Well by now you know Tat survived, was going to kill her off but Kari wouldn't let me, she said it would be too sad so she survives LOL As for who the mole is, well that's still a secret ;)

Again, thanks everyone for being so patient with me and now that things seem to be calming down I hope I can get chapters out at least weekly or so As For Kari's choices, well I'm afraid I've been monopolizing her time a little but I do need to sit her down and get her to write a chapter since she badgered me until I told her what the Twins did to peckerhead :P I was a little worried she'd be mad at me but she thought it was funny, go figure. I do need to update Northstar and Going Home, but I have been trying to get SITG rolling again since I think its everyone's favorite

It is great to see that you are getting better. I lost both my parents to cancer within the last 17 years. Lost my mom in 1999. Went to the hospital to see her the night she passed away. She was sleeping and told my wife that I did not want to bother her. She looked so peaceful in her sleep. Did not know until later that she passed away as I was walking through the door.

Lost my father in 2012. Knew something was up with him when on the last trip (in 2010) with him in his RV he said that if I did not feel comfortable driving the RV home to call a number and they would drive it home and I could drive the car home. He passed away two year later. I was with him three days before he passed away. His last words to me that day was to go to the RV and take all the DVD's and anything else that I want to remember him by. My last parting thing to do was taking his picture smiling at me. He past away on the upcoming Saturday.

So yes I am glad to see that you are recovering from your treatment and wish you and your family the best to come.

Am awaiting chapter 17 of SITG. Will be funny when Legion gets back and see that he remains at three foot tall. Also will be awaiting chapter 5 of Choices, Northstar will be great also by I know that you want to finish up on SITG first.

Kari, Liz, Mouse, Monkey give Steve all your loving as he gets better each day.

Edited by Sniper014

Good to see most of this group back as it is like a family reunion.

As I said b4 The Big "C" is something that I hope is cured for the most part by the end of the next decade at least. I won't see it but I will die hoping that happens.

I hope your upgrades are more than just bigger T&As and that we get back at the black ops group asap.

Take your time as your health comes first.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.