Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

It was really fun, I like teasing him in public. He's actually pretty shy lol

Oh and it was really good news too, looks like they got everything. They did some test and it's supposed to make the cancer sells show up on the c scan and they didn't see anything. The Dr said that it was good but there could still be microscopic tumors that might not show up but I don't believe it, I'm going to believe he's all better until someone proves me wrong...so I may have been a little crazy :P

It was really fun, I like teasing him in public. He's actually pretty shy lol

Oh and it was really good news too, looks like they got everything. They did some test and it's supposed to make the cancer sells show up on the c scan and they didn't see anything. The Dr said that it was good but there could still be microscopic tumors that might not show up but I don't believe it, I'm going to believe he's all better until someone proves me wrong...so I may have been a little crazy :P

Well, I suppose the scan could've shown up as him being pregnant -- that would've been a very interesting conversation.

The one thing I wish that they would conquer is Cancer, it took my Love away.

ditto

Pancreatic metastasized into her brain and took her 12/28/13.

-----------

Glad to see chap 15, and if the problem was with that chapter, then the next few should appear relatively quickly. Hope, hope, hope?

Ok, so I've had a few requests to continue "Changes" soooooo I guess I will, finally talked magus into telling me what he and the twins did and not sure what the big secret was, it was kind of funny actually. Called the ladies in question and we had a good laugh so give me a few days and I'll see if we can't get a new chapter out. Oh and SITG 16 is pretty much written, just a little editing to go, so we should be posting tomorrow.

So I thought I might just continue changes to kind of cover the last 16 years or so, maybe put a few flashbacks in there, I have a few funny stories that might be fun to talk about. ;)

Ok, so I've had a few requests to continue "Changes" soooooo I guess I will, finally talked magus into telling me what he and the twins did and not sure what the big secret was, it was kind of funny actually. Called the ladies in question and we had a good laugh so give me a few days and I'll see if we can't get a new chapter out. Oh and SITG 16 is pretty much written, just a little editing to go, so we should be posting tomorrow.

So I thought I might just continue changes to kind of cover the last 16 years or so, maybe put a few flashbacks in there, I have a few funny stories that might be fun to talk about. ;)

GOOD !!! Waiting on both Out of town Thurs - Sun.

B

Welcome back to all of you. Kari, I thought that your story was called Choices. I think that Changes was written by your good friend Kokoa B. I might be mistaken.

Steve, nice to see that your doctor visits are giving you good news. I am sure that your family is delighted with the good news. I am sure that Mouse and Monkey are glad to see that their dad and uncle is doing good.

Steve it is also nice to see that you have made Kari your co-author on the STIG story. Between both of your evil twisted thinking and warped minds I am sure that the tangos will be in for some new living or not living outcomes in their life.

Will be looking forward to newer chapters.

Reason that I have not been on the site lately is that when I was released vein and foot surgery, I took my wife tor a vacation away from everyone for a month. We went off the grid. Told my work to check in with me if they needed anything and then we left the country for parts unknown.

It was really fun and relaxing. No phones, no computers just us two. Slept, ate, went swimming and just relaxed. No worries. I hated to come back. But like you the doctors wanted me back for follow up treatments. Next one is the end of August.

Again, welcome back to the writing. We will keep you and your family in our prayers and wishes for all your health to get better and stay that way. Until later keep getting stronger.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.