Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

DA and Magus, I am sorry but upon getting to a good computer and not my cell phone did find out that 137cm is almost 5 feet. Again DA sorry about doubting you. Should have remembered that you and Liz were at the hospital and would have had the best info there.

Had a scare last night, was watching TV when all of a sudden the left leg that was just worked on swelled up and the foot got so big that I had to take my shoe off. The ER saw that it was ok. After they wrapped the leg and gave me muscle relaxers was able to go back home. But will be seeing the doctor Tuesday about it. Did not have the problems with the right leg which is the one that was all mangled up. Who would of figured that one.

Ok. Enough about me. How is Steven doing and I know you and Liz are just waiting your time to get him home so tht you can pamper him to your hearts content.

Yes Rescue. To me the true heroes are the ones that did not make it back as they gave their all for us. I still can not visit the wall in DC without breaking down because of the names on it that were my best friends.

Hope everyone had a very Happy Memorial Day.

To all that served thank you. You sacrificed your time with family and friends and some even their lives. Again thank you.

Guest samslam1000

to Hundybuns, Kahmnd has started posting on storiesonline.com i don't know if those particular stories have been posted but you should check. PS Do You Want A Slave is one of my favorite stories and i have been looking for it too. if you find it please let me know, thanks.

here it is http://web.archive.org/web/20130405031222/http://stories.xnxx.com/story/40269/Do_you_want_a_Slave%3F

thanks samslam1000, I had already found that story and saved it but I lost the address to the site. his wizards story are great and I look forward to reading them again.

• 2 weeks later...

hi everyone, sorry about being missing so long but its been a rough year so far as you can imagine. Angie is doing well, growing slowly but the doctor says she's healthy just small and not to worry, she's starting to learn to crawl so time for the leash ;)

I'm doing fine, fully recovered and back to my old self if a bit lighter than I like, still having trouble gaining weight but now that I can excursive for real I hope to put some muscle back on, tired of being the skinny runt :(

Now what everyone is waiting for, Steve is doing better but still under treatment. He's finished his first round of chemo and doing better than we hoped, though he is bald now :=/. It was cancer and they got most of it, still some microscopic lesions in there but the doctors are pretty optimistic and more importantly so is Lizzie; I trust her more than any Doctor anyway. He's still kind of weak and tires easily but I can see improvement and he seems pretty upbeat, I'm still a nervous wreck about it all but holding it together. My turn to be his rock and I'm gonna do it if it kills me.

so thanks for all the positive thoughts, I'm sure it helps so keep him in your prayers.

glade to hear things are going good. hope they keep inproving for you all.

hi everyone, sorry about being missing so long but its been a rough year so far as you can imagine. Angie is doing well, growing slowly but the doctor says she's healthy just small and not to worry, she's starting to learn to crawl so time for the leash ;)

I'm doing fine, fully recovered and back to my old self if a bit lighter than I like, still having trouble gaining weight but now that I can excursive for real I hope to put some muscle back on, tired of being the skinny runt :(

Now what everyone is waiting for, Steve is doing better but still under treatment. He's finished his first round of chemo and doing better than we hoped, though he is bald now :=/. It was cancer and they got most of it, still some microscopic lesions in there but the doctors are pretty optimistic and more importantly so is Lizzie; I trust her more than any Doctor anyway. He's still kind of weak and tires easily but I can see improvement and he seems pretty upbeat, I'm still a nervous wreck about it all but holding it together. My turn to be his rock and I'm gonna do it if it kills me.

so thanks for all the positive thoughts, I'm sure it helps so keep him in your prayers.

Thanks for the update. You all in my thoughts and prayers for what that is worth. KEEP IT TOGETHER you all are a special breed.

Can't get on internet from home. Storm came through a few days ago and knocked the crap out of my area. Most of main roads now open

not so much in the neighborhoods - lines down all over the place as well as large trees.

B

• 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.