Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

• 2 weeks later...

does anyone else feel sorry for poor Max? I mean he has been stuck in the same place for several months.

How about it Magus, when can we expect an update?

i caught the last end of a conversation in the SB and i got the impression that something health wise is wrong with Magusfang. please let us know if anything is wrong.

i caught the last end of a conversation in the SB and i got the impression that something health wise is wrong with Magusfang. please let us know if anything is wrong.

FYI Liz posted May 24

Steve is fine, they took 138 cm of his lower small intestine, six lymph nodes, several more polyps

Magus

My wife and I send our wishes to you and your family for a speedy recovery. Sorry to hear about you being back in the hospital. Hope that they found and got everything.

Like I said, wishing you a speedy recovery.

Hello everyone. My sincerest apologies for my forced absence. Been a lot to do and haven't been feeling all that well even before I dropped. But all is as well as can be expected and I'm on the mend so hopefully I can get back in the writing game. Thanks for the well wishes too, all is appreciated

glad to hear you are doing better. don't push to hard, you can do more damage if you force it. we will wait for quality.

Magus. Glad to see that you are doing ok and getting all the kissyface from the family. Here is wishing you and the family a very Happy Memorial Day and hope that the rest of your year is better. Now let me see 137 cm of bowels is now according to DA 5 feet. that is a lot. Like I said hope that you have a great recovery. Get well friend.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.