Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Hey, Magus, since I hardly ever catch you guys in the SB...

This made me think of you, to be absolutely honest: http://distractify.com/trending/2016/04/07/dad-illustrations

Just ignore the article, and check out the illustrations. I didn't link you the instagram itself, because it didn't have these illustrations in a "story" context like the article, but I hope you and the girls enjoy them.

Hey, Magus, since I hardly ever catch you guys in the SB...

This made me think of you, to be absolutely honest: http://distractify.com/trending/2016/04/07/dad-illustrations

Just ignore the article, and check out the illustrations. I didn't link you the instagram itself, because it didn't have these illustrations in a "story" context like the article, but I hope you and the girls enjoy them.

From descriptions I think your link fairly depicts Magus and Monkey

B

Happy Belated Anniversary, I hope you enjoyed it and made it memorable if only by acknowledging it.

22 years is an acomplishment in this day & age, always strive to make the time together good and when it isn't remember this: You can get pass it and at some point you will long for this time together.

Bubaboo3.30_crop.jpg

Happy anniversary. 22 years is a great milestone. And yes if I remember it did she not paint them pink. DA saw the lead and was giggling so hard the nurse came into my room to see what was wrong and worried that I might do some damages to my legs that they were repairing. Give my best wishes to Steve and Liz and to the whole family, Monkey and Angie.

Will be still looking forward to further releases of your stories. They let me have my phone for about eight hours a day. Sure will be glad when the treatments are done. Now talking about looking at my arches. Please let me get back to the sunshine state.

Oh and to all on this site my SO and none will be 36 this year. And she has been by my side for the treatments I am now receiving. She said I was there for her and said her place was next to me for my tratments. To me that is true love. Again Cary give all the family our wishes to them.

Happy anniversary. 22 years is a great milestone. And yes if I remember it did she not paint them pink. DA saw the lead and was giggling so hard the nurse came into my room to see what was wrong and worried that I might do some damages to my legs that they were repairing. Give my best wishes to Steve and Liz and to the whole family, Monkey and Angie.

Will be still looking forward to further releases of your stories. They let me have my phone for about eight hours a day. Sure will be glad when the treatments are done. Now talking about looking at my arches. Please let me get back to the sunshine state.

Hate using the phone to post with. Double post. But them won't let me use my tablet to post with or even use to read with or surf the net. Will be glad when I get back to the real world.

you're in the hospital again sniper? hope nothing too serious, I hate hospitals. well get better soon and that's an order soldier! ;)

They deceded after I hurt my left leg coming out of the helicopter that they were going to fix the veins in the legs. While doing that the looked at my feet and have now seceded to fix the feet and get the arches fixed where I caused the feet to become flat. I know, I waited until I was old as my fellow workers said to start fixing up the body. Told them that I can still work circles around them. Steve my 36th one is coming up this year. I am looking forward to our 50th to renew our vows for the third time. Just think of that honeymoon. We both will be in our 80's and will be looking forward to it.

Okay boy; nuff lagagalowing aboot here. If DA can post and keep us alert on her & the baby than you can post at least something you must have written. I mean at least she's living up to her name. You soldier are just getting a little too round on the edges.

Oh Yeah & Hi.

Okay boy; nuff lagagalowing aboot here. If DA can post and keep us alert on her & the baby than you can post at least something you must have written. I mean at least she's living up to her name. You soldier are just getting a little too round on the edges.

Oh Yeah & Hi.

I guess I'll just have to pile on with all the newly weds. Hope next year is a little less eventful than this one.

B

You just want some for

I guess I'll just have to pile on with all the newly weds. Hope next year is a little less eventful than this one.

B

You just want to be involved in some sort of o.r.g.y., man.

Also I was hoping for an announcement for cumming attractions.

Edited by angeldust

@ magusfang : (20 April 2016 - 01:38 PM)

19 stitches gets me an afternoon off

@ magusfang : (20 April 2016 - 01:36 PM)

One but done anyway, damn fence wire snapped and ripped my arm open , piss me off.

At least you have your own in house seamstress. Do hope she stocks the necessary to take care of farm accidents.

B

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.