Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Okay who took down the pic or is this a no child pics site?

Congrats; 39 yrs ago my daughter was born around the same weight, two months early. She sends her best wishes & adds that with Love and Great Joy yours too will grow.

Okay who took down the pic or is this a no child pics site? Congrats; 39 yrs ago my daughter was born around the same weight, two months early. She sends her best wishes & adds that with Love and Great Joy yours too will grow.

I sure wish I knew angeldust!!!! I didn't get to see it before it got removed. :bat:

Okay who took down the pic or is this a no child pics site? Congrats; 39 yrs ago my daughter was born around the same weight, two months early. She sends her best wishes & adds that with Love and Great Joy yours too will grow.

pics were posted by DA in the shoutbox in the presence of the site admin DG, so I presume the site didn't have a problem with it.

I do not know why either. Have sent her a pm to find out. Notice she has not been on the SB since Thursday. The work schedule that I am only I get home so late that I have to review the archives to see what happened this day. Have not seen her since Thursday. Hope everything is ok.

Hey Magus and DA, just touching bases to check on how you are both doing and read news about the birth of the little one! Congratulations to you both. Thought I read a post about a picture. Don't see any though, was it taken down. I suppose the next chapter will be awhile. I just hope you haven't consigned the stories to the 'unfinished stories' bin! Now that the changing diapers and sleepless nights start I will check back in about 6 months. You know on the Wattpad site there is a button marked 'Follow' which you press to follow an author. When you follow an author and email is sent to all followers of this author when they update a story(ies). Hi WillowDarkling and DemonGoddess, perhaps you could add this feature to Magus and DA's profile. Bye for now and take care of yourself and the baby, and Magus of course. Hope you all, and everyone on this forum, have a prosperous New Year.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, sorry about going dark but it's been nuts here. Liz's dad had a heart attack and Kari had to have surgery. I've been splitting time between their place, our place, and the hospital. Just a heads up, the picture I posted was the wrong one so sorry about that, I've had my ass handed to me for that gaff but in my defense it did look like her, well except for the weird black eyes...lets just say Kari was a little upset with me. I'll post a real one just as soon as I can figure out what she did with the pictures, evidently the pics on her computer are for cloths and stuff, silly me.

So again sorry about the mix up and the delay in everything and if you have a minute in your day send some positive thoughts Kari's way, and if anyone prays maybe a thought for her too.

Sorry to hear about Liz's dad and Kari's operation. My and my wife's prayers and wishes go out to you and your family. Here is hoping that Liz's dad is ok and recovering ok. Prayers and wishes for a rapid recovery for Kari also. Steve hang in there. They need your support and the support of all your friends in their time of need.

Like I said my wife and I send you and your family hugs, kisses and we'll wishes for everyone to have a rapid and healthy recovery. You need her back in your loving family and the baby needs all your loving also.

Please keep us informed of their status. Prayers to all of you. I am going to send her a pm to cheer her up.

Ok so Kari is doing well, the vanquimiacin worked. They took her drains out and she can start seeing visitors tomorrow, can't wait to hug her! Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers. She still has a long recovery but the doc said the surgical site looks good and her cultures are negative, looks like she out of the woods.

Glad to hear things are getting back on the good track. Hospitals are a good place to get sick from AND of. If you could squeeze her from all of us that want you to she would be squeezed down to nothing.

Hope she does well and Angie too.

Having a built in nurse has to be a big plus. Now if we can just keep you out of the asylum things will be just fine.

Hi everyone, thank you so much for all the concern and well wishes. Honestly I'm overwhelmed, I can't tell you how much it means to me. I'm doing much better, little sore and feel kinda icky but the doctor tells me I'll be fine. I don't remember much of the last few weeks but everyone tells me I was pretty sick so thanks again for thinking of me, I know it helped.

Hi everyone, thank you so much for all the concern and well wishes. Honestly I'm overwhelmed, I can't tell you how much it means to me. I'm doing much better, little sore and feel kinda icky but the doctor tells me I'll be fine. I don't remember much of the last few weeks but everyone tells me I was pretty sick so thanks again for thinking of me, I know it helped.

We were really worried about you. My wife and I send you wishes and hugs for a full and rapid recovery. Now if only Steve could post a picture of what Angie really looks like it might get him off your s**t list. You see where I said might. Good luck on your recovery. Also hope that Liz's dad is doing good after his heart attack. Give Angie a hug and kiss from me and my wife and one to your loving family.

I'm beginning to wonder about sniper, he has become real huggy of late. Glad to hear that you are feeling better DA and of course we send Prayers and Good Wishes that's what friends and good peeps do.

My daughter asks about the little one, as she says kindred spirits must stick together and watch out for each other.Now she's laughing at me because I read "took her drains out" as brains out but in my defense I figured it was a new proceedure to help in living with fangface.

Take care of each other and enjoy the time together, you know what babies are like.

@DA I "assume" you know Sniper is on the SSL list and is recovering from a bad landing. Really glad to see that they are now letting you associate with people that are not paid caregivers. You all gave us a really big scare by going dark when you did. You are going to be sore for a while but that too will pass. I'm sure that now you are back in the arms of your loved ones it will be easier. I lot of us on this forum are really pulling for you.

B

Edited by Rescue25

sorry but i was kinda unconscious for a while :blush:

Oh really?? Just because you delivered and then underwent a radical procedure ?? "Unconscious"? Damn !

"We" are just so happy that you and the family are ALL still around and able to get back on here. Are they able to give you anything to get you milk back? Hopefully they are letting you feed Angie the bottle for now.

B

Edited by Rescue25

yeah, i remember feeling woozy in the nicu and sitting down and staring at the blood on my legs, then it was Lizzie smiling and crying as she petted my face, lost almost 3 weeks i guess

no, won't be breast feeding, that ship sank when i got infected, but I do get to see her a couple hours a day. Wish it was more but I'm still pretty weak and I guess they don't want to tax me too much. the docs aren't very happy about it but I kind of insisted, told them make it happen or we were leaving :P

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.