Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays which ever one you celebrate. Hope that you and your family are having a great holiday.

it's been so long, isn't it about time for Max to lay some waste on the bad guys or have they gotten to old? lol. i hope everyone had a nice Christmas and new year.

I think Max's group has joined the company of discontinued heroes due to muse abandonment & RL interference.

Might I suggest finding some other fine authors' stories to read? Admin should add a New Genre, Sci-Fi/Fantasy under which readers can search for this type of story.

angledust, i came to the same conclusion they (magus and family) have even stopped spending time in the shout box. i hope the real world stuff works out good for them. who knows if that works out maybe his muse will come back. even if it doesn't i send him my best wishes.

Guest doomboom

D: they can't be discontinued it's one of my favorite stories it cant just be cut off after 2 years of reading and not know the end *literally cries after reading that*

Guest doomboom

Well I guess I still have my second favorite story to read... if anyone here likes stories with depth the salway slut trilogy is really good you can find them on aff also

Has anyone heard from Magus or his family? they have dropped of the site completly. Let us know something.

Magus, is the post directly above mine in any way related to this discussion thread of yours? If it is not, let me know and I'll delete it for you.

While it's not directly related, many of us have mentioned Kenneth Hammond and other stories/writers (while waiting on Magus to heal up/return from TDY/deal with real life issues) because they're in the same genre. This just happens to be another lull in Magus' epic saga so we try to pass the time by suggesting other stories and authors to read in the meantime.

Ah, thank you for that information, CO. Then I'll leave that post up, unless Magus himself asks me to remove it.

I don't actively monitor story discussion threads, but just peek in randomly.

Thanks for that! We generally don't get any trolls here but it's nice to know you're looking out for us......and we REALLY, REALLY hope Magus rejoins us soon!!!

Sadly, I can't help you guys on that front, and I haven't seen Magus or his ladies around in a while. But lets hope he rejoins us soon.

And just a quick reminder, if you guys do get troll or flame posts, we have a report button, and we do respond to all reports in the forum too, so please use it, if you need to :)

@ Jay:- I sent you an email with a link to Hammond's stories that he has reposted. Most he has combined the chapters into one story hence (Complete) is shown by their title.

Not knowing how the admin here feels about posting links of this sort I did not post them here.

Just heard from DA.

The reason that they seem not to be here is that she is back into the hospital and will be there until she has their lovely daughter. So yes in a way they have dropped off the grid, but for a good reason.

Edited by Sniper014

Just heard from DA.

The reason that they seem not to be here is that she is back into the hospital and will be there until she has their lovely daughter. So yes in a way they have dropped off the grid, but for a good reason.

Please pass along out prayers and well wishes if you can.

Hello everyone. Just sent DA a message passing on all your wishes and prayers. I know at this time that all our wishes and prayers is what she needs to keep her hopes up. I know that when my wife was in the hospital on supports when her body was shuting down do to her call bladder failing that the prayers and wishes that she and I received is what got her through the rough time and brought her back to me to still enjoy every day from that time

So let's keep send her and her loving family our wishes and prayers if not daily then at least weekly.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.