Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Any further news on when, if ever a new updated chapter will be posted? I think that the writer has lost interest in this and only posts to prevent the story from being marked abandoned.

Saw a few items on the SB. Don't think you can call it interesting. From what I saw I think it was DAMN SCARY. Much worst than some of your stories because this was RL. I know you take care of her and I hope she will let you know when things don't feel exactly right. My thoughts and prayers are with her.

B

Her? She scared ten years off my life! Started writing again, have a chapter out soon

Did you check your drawers?? That was scary enough to loose control AND I wasn't there.

A chapter from you and her would be nice bur I, for one, am not going to bug either of you with what has been going on.

Though it sounds like bed rest would be an ideal time for her to write a few just to keep from going stir crazy.

B

Did you check your drawers?? That was scary enough to loose control AND I wasn't there.

A chapter from you and her would be nice bur I, for one, am not going to bug either of you with what has been going on.

Though it sounds like bed rest would be an ideal time for her to write a few just to keep from going stir crazy.

B

I'm having a hard time writing it, sorry but its hitting a little close to home, I will try to finish it though. Even if I have to get Magus to write it

I know RL is heavily at play here but I was really hoping for a new chapter for Christmas. Praying everyone is sufficiently on the mend for that to happen. If not, praying all the same. We miss you!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.