Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

@Magus 10 days since last chapter. ETA on the next one? It's not like you have had anything going on recently.

:smartass:

B

Lol the fall dosent kill you its the suden stop at the end just need to slow down first and only your legs and back hurt its all good

Or the people on the ground that don't like you being there !!

yeah...i tend to worry about getting from the plane to the ground, never quite got the hang of landing

First thing i thought just tell him it gets easyer somehow i dont think you would beleve me

Lol yeah those guys hate it but hopefully can land unseen then it is much easyer

Edited by MajorMarioc

DA. She would break both my legs and arms and then might do harm to the main part of the body.

isn't he teaching now? who knows some student might do something stupid and get his blood pumping. in my opinion (everyone has one) give him a break after doing something forever it's hard to stop, but he's trying.

isn't he teaching now? who knows some student might do something stupid and get his blood pumping. in my opinion (everyone has one) give him a break after doing something forever it's hard to stop, but he's trying.

I agree it's hard to stop BUT he has a loving family and his chosen profession is a "young mans" game. It is also highly dangerous - makes high steel work seem like a day at the kiddie park. Teaching OK just no "field work".

B

Teaching is fun but being out there its not easy to explain yeah bad guys on the ground after a jump yes everyone you meet will hate you, try to kill you or both and you will walk into what can ONLY be described as hell but the feeling of it of carrying someone out ,of saveing lives or just beimg able to stop bad people its a world that you can not be pushed into it needs to be chosen and those who choose it do not easely choose to quit i aplaud you magus for haveing the strength to give it up before you were hurt i thought i would do it till the day i died but life did not turn out that way altho retirement is nice (i baught a ring) you are a good man just like the rest of you

You dident like the chapter because it was filler that was nessicary thats all you just hate filler

Edited by MajorMarioc

Put anymore thought into the idea of the nanobot exoskin theory magus? It would be a cool feature...just saying lol

Was thinking about it but don't want to make the characters too invicible...gotta kill a few more before its all over :P

Evil? I prefer to think of it as creating anticipation :P

actually I'm having a little trouble meshing the four story lines. But never fear, I'll get it

actually I'm having a little trouble meshing the four story lines. But never fear, I'll get it

I blame Chrissy for sidetracking me with this halloween thing ;)

I blame Chrissy for sidetracking me with this halloween thing ;)

Glad you retired ! In you profession sidetrack = DEAD.

Shame on Chrissy. Your fans want more of your series.

B

Only problem too long between posts and we lose track of relationships.

B

Imagine what a new chapter of northstar would do to our heads, I can't even remember what the cliffhanger was!

I don't think I could understand the next chapter without going back several and them coming forward. However he has been good in several cases of providing background info in the story. Some have criticized him for that in the past but I think it is helpful to those of us without photographic memories. I just hope he posts again SOON !!

B

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.