Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Breast Cancer took my mom, still hurts a decade later :(

But she lived almost 6 years longer than her doctor gave her, Magus got her in a study. I think he pulled some serious favors in too cause he made sure she didn't get stuck in the placebo group, no idea how he pulled that off

Edited by DirtyAngel

My mom died of cancer. she died almost 9 months after they diagnosed her. In the end she was in pain and had some dementia. that was over 10 years ago and even though i miss her I feel she is in a better place.

Edited by jelad

Great chapter.

Just wish that the sideline with Cara and Oaks was either dropped of brought to a head. It leaves the story flat IMO. Also nice wedding even it I still do not trust Charles. Hope nothing happens to Cat or Sarah which will bring harm to the baby that she is carrying.

Will be waiting for the next chapter.

But do not put your or your love ones health in danger to get it released.

Woo hoo chapter 13 is up. I went to the wolfpub but it wouldn't let me click any chapters or scroll..so I came to back to this site...I didn't even know this forum was here seems like it's used alot tho.

Guest doomboom

Just finished the newest chapter it was good seemed shorter than the last few or maybe not.. anyway keep it up. I'll be sure to check this feed more often now that u know it exists

Just finished the latest chapter. Not bad, but sorry to say I don't get the same feel from it as I have from others. This felt like it was created as filler. the sudden jump to a wedding and then there is the Carla and Oakes thing. I like the change towards something more than bloodshed and torment with the wedding and that its a simple scam with Oakes and Carla, but something is lacking in the chapter. I think the real world crap is part to blame, perhaps some writers block is as well. Still it was a nice chapter, short and gave the readers something nice and pleasant along with the slightly negative of the scam. Also don't recall Nell and Tess getting married, or if they di it wasn't much of a wedding. These girls are supposedly family before the FBI came to the picture yet the FBI couple gets the pomp and circumstance. Not that it really matters, can always have insinuated it and I missed it. Nice ending with cat wanting to go off with the FBI. Perhaps a sign of things to come.

I know, I'm disappointed with his effort here as well, He says he just couldn't get 13 to gel like he wanted. He finally gave up and sort of cruised over a few things that were giving him trouble, like the wedding. Good news though, now that the groups has split up, back to the action and intigue, well he says gratuitous sex and violence but I'm too shy to say that ;).

I know the Oaks and Carla storyline is kinda just sort of there, but he promises it'll pick up and I still think the story could do without it but Magus is a stubborn old coot :P

Edited by DirtyAngel

Guest doomboom

Referring to magus back injury I thought i read on his feed back at the beginning of when he started writing bitg something about a car crash? he rolled down the side of a cliff of something like that and was in the hospital looped up on meds for like half that story. hope I'm not thinking about someone else..lol

Getting shot in the back dose not stop a soldure hell i got shot in the head and it dident took a dr telling me if i get another i might not walk again and sad to say it if he did not need those sergerys you would not know he got hit in the back ive seen enough men say the phraise "dont tell (partner)" first thing after surviving a gunshot its a bit moor common then anyone will admit lucky soldures are tough built to take a bullet or two a lot of partners dont know till they find the purple heart and ps retirement is BOREING NOW miss my old job

Edited by MajorMarioc

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.