Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Guest SinOfGreed

Yeah obviously the name legion is a reference to roman legions and any other legions since well he is in fact made up from a legion of nanites. Yet he also shares the same name with a Mass Effect character as well as the same concept since both are entities made from nanites and both become an aware individual at some point. So yeah in short the name legion comes from any legion that have existed and is also a reference to the mass effect character.

He is making preps for the upcoming hurricane that is headed his way. The Coast Guard told them that they might have to leave the island because it is headed to North Carolina area.

Yeah we're home and still not flooded out but only because there's a five foot high cinder block wall around the house, the water is at least ya couple hof inches higher than the halo or of the sunroom.

Oh and he's finished the rough draft of the chapter, just proofing it is left but he's topping the yawl with sandbags, well everyone but me is :( my oldest gave me a lecture and made me get in out of the rain, she's gonna be a good big sister :)

Guest SinOfGreed

Ok something I don't quiet quite get. Maybe because I have only read the three last pages of this thread but.... yeah here come some questions. What isldand do they have to leave? What's wrong with magus health? Finally...please someone explain to me his family and how is Dirty Angel connected to him.

@SOG Really suggest you go back more than 3 pages. They were on an island in the Outer Banks. Had to leave because of the storm and hurricane threat. He was in hospital due to back injury partially caused by an old would. DA and his wife all live with him.

He is a very well regarded author on this site and you would do well to start at his "Boys in the Grass" story and follow through all of the "In the Grass" stories.

B

@ SinOfGreed: fangface is really Max and DA is expecting & is one of his Ladies. They left their island home as it is Hurricane Season and the last one was really taking aim at fangface. He got hurt trying to do something involving a swing and his two Ladies and then complaining that DA was putting on weight. (Actually he was on a mission and once again left a perfectly good aeroplane or as he put it fixing the cabin roof.) We all think he has writer's block and spends too much time in bed trying to get preggers; none of the girls has explained the facts of life to him as they're having too much fun in bed. That's the long & short of it or a facsimile thereof..

Too much time in bed? I wish :P

Sinof Greed, I'm sort of their girlfriend, Magus and Lixxie were married for a few years before I showed up. I kinda fell for Lizzie when He was away for work, well we kinda fell for each other actually. Well when he got back it was a awkward situation to say the least but he brought me back because he wanted us to be happy and as time went on I got to know what a great guy he was, well it went from me and Lizzie to all three of us.

He's actually pretty healthy considering how banged up he got over the years, but he's fifty and thinks he's still twenty ;) long story short he hurt his back pretty bad picking me up...and its not cause I'm pregnant, it was an old wound that caught up to him, and I'm sticking to that story!

And we were vacationing on an island off the outer bank when the hisicaine hit so we were basically told to leave the island..damn storm followed us home though.

You should have stuck with the roof story Angel, now everyone has you pictured as a giant pumpkin with wings. :lol: Hey, you ladies leave him alone I'm 65 & think I'm 18. Don't wish to be just think that I am at times, it's The Peter Pan Principle I think. If we were what we think we'd have missed all that we've had & have done making us who we are.

My grandmother, mother and oldest sister all survived breast cancer. All three are gone now but we had them longer than we could have if not for mammograms.

A number of females in my family have survived breast cancer.

Unfortunately, my other half lost her third bout with cancer : pancreatic.

So sorry to hear that! Cancer SUCKS!!!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.