Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

I just posted chapter 12 of Shadows in the Grass for Magus, sorry but between me getting pregnant and the school year starting and now his back hurting, well we just haven't been writing. And this chapter has been done for several days but like I said, we've been a little occupied, and yes its mostly my fault so sorry :blush:

Thanks for all the well wishes for me and I hope veryone keeps Steve in their thoughts, his surgery is at 9 AM this morning and I'm nervous as hell. Lizzie says everything will be fine but still scared, it is major surgery after all and it was because he picked me up that his back went out and I'm babbling, sorry.

I'll post something here just as soon as I find anything out, thanks again for all the support, I know he appriciates it.

Hey Sweetie, I'm sure that ven with all of the pain it is a much better wy to suffer pain from than others we've endured. Think of it this way it is something that he can remember fondly in years to come picking up a love one and not realising it wasn't just one. My thoughts & Prayers are with you (plural) and I'm sure he'll be find, its just another way to get you ladies to fuss over him and get to laze in bed. Lucky guy.

Magus is out of surgery and doing well, flirting with the nurses in the recovery room :D My baby! Doctor was happy with the results and said he has full feeling in his legs and feet, which is an improvement, and can wiggle his toes. His prognosis is very good and we're expecting a full recovery in roughly six weeks.

Kari is crying her eyes out and getting tons of hugs, you'd have thought she had surgery but I guess when you're so cute everyone just has to hug you ;) Thanks for all the prayers and positive thoughts, I know Steve really appriciates you concern and a special thank you from me, I was actually a little overwhelmed in a good way at all the well wishes he recieved, thank you so much!\

Lizzie

P.S. will keep you updated on his progress

Nice to hear that he is okey. Like I said, my wife and I send our prayers and wishes for a speedy recovery. Kari, we also send you and Lizzy our prayers to help you all with his recovery. And no I do not think you were the cause of his back problems. Remember, he had a bullet in there that was causing him problems before that put him in the hospital the last time. Keep an eye on him and the nurses. You know how they want to fuss around people that are under their care. And knowing Steve he would probably want all of his lovely women to fuss over him all day long. Hope you are feeling fine and just remember that the further along you get he has to pamper you to keep you happy. Just keep thinking evil things for him to do to keep you and Lizzy happy.

Just tell him to take it easy and to listen to the doctors.

Will talk with you all later.

BFN.

Magus is fine, says he feels great, his back doesn't hurt and judging by the kisses Kari and I are getting I'd have to agree with him. Kari just crawled into bed with him. She's just cuddling with him you pervs ;)

All in all I would say the surgery was a total success!

Magus is fine, says he feels great, his back doesn't hurt and judging by the kisses Kari and I are getting I'd have to agree with him. Kari just crawled into bed with him. She's just cuddling with him you pervs ;)

All in all I would say the surgery was a total success!

That sounds strangely like a scene from BITG.... tell him to mind himself and no hanky panky in the recovery room. Glad to see all is going good, now you will just have to strap him to the bed so he actually recovers. Congrats Kari! Who knew? He wasn't shooting blanks, lol. Prayers and love to all of you.

That sounds strangely like a scene from BITG.... tell him to mind himself and no hanky panky in the recovery room. Glad to see all is going good, now you will just have to strap him to the bed so he actually recovers. Congrats Kari! Who knew? He wasn't shooting blanks, lol. Prayers and love to all of you.

I don't think he's up for that yet, but this isn't the first time she's crawled into his hospital bed...I've been known to do it myself now and again...

He sleeps better with someone in his arms, I so love that, that just by holding him I can make his nightmares go away (L)

Edited by DirtyAngel

Look out for when the pain meds wear off and they get him up tonight. But guess you all have been through that before. Alittle TLC goes a long way. Just keep him under control :dancegirl2: .

He did manage to leave several cliffs in the posting today. Going to be interesting to see where some of the new players go and to which side.

@DA still looking for your next one.

B

DA Nice to see that he is recovering okay.

See nothing wrong with both of you snuggling up next to him in his bed if you can do it without getting his wires and tubes messed up. He loves both of you as much as you both love him.

Tell him that my wife and I send him best wishes for a speedy recovery. She sends Kari best wihes on her upcoming motherhood. She is sure that the child will be brought into a house full of love.

Now to the story, it as nice that Alice came back and the way that she did it. But wouldn't she have all the info on who is really behind the Shadow Group when she downloaded their mainframe into herself.

Guess we will just have to see what the other chapters have in them.

Please do not have him write on pain pills. The story Will not make any sense but would be really funny to read.

Take good care or him and will be awaiting more releases from him and you. Take care.

Okay as for this chapter I was disappointed, I want to get into the SG being confronted, not some dumb blackmail scheme nor Joanne but hey that's just me. Time's awasting.

fangface; you take care and follow the drs.' orders and let your ladies ease your pain otherwise you'll never get to enjoy that new bundle of joy and Love is more important than anything else.

Just have the little monkey smuggle in him some snickers and tell him they are for him doing good at PT. Tell him to listen to the doctors and nurses and you lovely ladies keep giving him hugs and kisses. My lovely SO wore me out this weekend shopping. She deserve it and she sends Magus and all of you her hugs and kisses and prayers for a fast and healthy recovery. Will be awaiting more chapters but only when he and you feel up to it.

Great to see that you are home from the hospital. Take it easy for the next 6 months and listen to the doctors and let your loving women pamper your and listen to them also. If it gets to much just remember that you can have the little one smuggle in more snickers.

Also remember that by the time you are fully healed you will have a new bundle of joy in your family to give some loving to.

Get better and post when you feel well enough to do it. Tell Kari and Liz that my wife sends them hugs and kisses and wishes Kari a healthy pregnancy.

Hey magusfang....I don't know if you did it it intentionally but you got a helluva awesome mass effect reference in your storie. Well reference is not enough to describe it since Legion not only shares the same concept with a character from Mass Effect, but also the same name too.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.