Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

I have never seen this corner so quiet for so long. I figured i would post just to have something here. hope you are doing better Magus. Peace

Guest SinOfGreed

Hey magus. I have been reading since chapter one of boy in the grass. Though I had your series on hold for some time. You know P.O.I is a great author too. So anyways I have marathoned the second half of boy and all of girls and the eleven chapters of shadows in five days. Question is... how long till next chapter?

-SinOfGreed

That was before he built a cabin in the woods. hurt his back jumping off the roof and getting the flu. Also school has started so DA is a little tied up with that right now. Guess we will have to wait for school breaks.

That was before he built a cabin in the woods. hurt his back jumping off the roof and getting the flu. Also school has started so DA is a little tied up with that right now. Guess we will have to wait for school breaks.

Thought DA was going to post another chapter by the weekend but that didn't happen. Mangus has been busy though. Unless I'm misreading things she is preggers.

B

Guest angeldust

Yep, DA is prefers so now you know why the stories are even later from both. At least we know that they are both healthy enough.

Congratulations DA + if it's a girl hope she takes after mom in the looks dept.

AD

Hey all, sorry about the long delay, got the sniffles there but much better thanx. Been writing but Kari dropped a huge bomb on me, she's like three months pregnant! Thought she was just getting a bit cubby, didn't say anything cause she actually looked cute with a tummy :P Yes, I am an idiot :P

So nearly done, few last edits and will post tonight then hopefully post Kari's tomorrow

Again sorry about the delay, promise I haven't abandoned you :)

Hey all, sorry about the long delay, got the sniffles there but much better thanx. Been writing but Kari dropped a huge bomb on me, she's like three months pregnant! Thought she was just getting a bit cubby, didn't say anything cause she actually looked cute with a tummy :P Yes, I am an idiot :P

So nearly done, few last edits and will post tonight then hopefully post Kari's tomorrow

Again sorry about the delay, promise I haven't abandoned you :)

Another missed "deadline". "We" are anxiously awaiting the promised postings.

B

Hey Magus, at least you weren't up on the roof of the cabin when she told you. Just think of the shock of hitting the ground on that news. HA HA . I know that the child will be loved by everyone in the family. Best of luck and congrats to all of you (Cari, Lizzy and you). But please do not shoot her phone as she gets near her due date.

Edited by Sniper014

Magus, DA and Lizzy. Hope that Magus gets better. Sorry to hear about him hurting his back again. Think carefully about taking a knife to his back. That type of operation is never 100% perfect. Magus take it easy and listen to those lovely ladies of yours. Get better and my prayers go out to you and your family. Remember you have to be around in 5 or 6 months for the new addition to your lovely family. Keep hanging in there. My lovely wife sends you hugs and kisses to help you on your road to recovery. :2tubs::wavey::hug: Talk with you later.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.