Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Two hundred pound bench presses three time a week. Have to to be able to carry my pack at my great age as younger troopers say to me.. She lost about 50 lbs when she went into the hospital for her gall bladder operation. Lost her three time during that stay. She said that she met her mother and aunt and a person in a white suit that told her it was not her time. The nurses said that the were tring to stop a blood clot going up her arm wnen the stated that the doctor said it not only stopped but completely vanished. That was when I prayed that if she made it she would have anything that she wanted.

AND SHE WANTED YOU !!!!

B

AND SHE WANTED YOU !!!!

B

Yes and we are planning to do things for each of our birthdays. She said that she plans to take me away for my birthday to wherever I want to go and I told her the same for her.

Oh, she did post it ;)

Liz is pretty shy but WOW huh?

So just to be mean, those are the two I hold every night! :DSorry about the chapter being late but something came up

U ok Magus u haven't blowed yet. Your last post informing us that chap 12 was almost finished was AGES ago! Health ok? When the kitchen gets hot u have to get out of it. C'mon DA u have to let him get a breather, and finish the chapter.

And I'm back, moving everything out to the lake last week or so, think we got it all give it one last check before Monday and get a cleaning crew in there, shouldn't be too bad. Already have a couple interested so that's good

Try and write some to night but pretty beat

And I'm back, moving everything out to the lake last week or so, think we got it all give it one last check before Monday and get a cleaning crew in there, shouldn't be too bad. Already have a couple interested so that's good

Try and write some to night but pretty beat

I think he does too, poor baby fell asleep five minutes after dinner, He was game though, even opened his laptop...I don't think he actually wrote anything though

Ww;re waiting for you also.

:gossip:

B

And we're still waiting for the next chapters from both of you! :coffee::bat::kilt::rofl:

For those waiting for the next postomg from the master you might want to check out "A Game of Inches" by

Rhiannon57 n the "X" site. Not a hard core story but a lot of emotion.

B

I read the entire thing a couple years ago and I'll admit to shedding a tear or two. Pretty long but well worth the time. Great read.

Just read through for 3rd time. It is a long read and if you don't shed a tear-----!!

I read the entire thing a couple years ago and I'll admit to shedding a tear or two. Pretty long but well worth the time. Great read.

I tried reading it chapters 5,9 are not posted so makes for a difficult read

@Major 5 & 9 are posted. Search by author then look at his stories.

B

I can't believe it... is Alice really dead...??? if yes then I hope she can be downloaded and recovered in a new body... don't be so cruel magus..

I can't imagine anyone being able to break through Max's firewalls other than Alice. Also, why would Max grab Amy and take off running if it weren't Alice? I gotta think her stalling by "surrendering" bought her enough time for the nanites to do their thing so she could download before blowing herself up.

That's my theory and I'm sticking to it! ;)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.