Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Just an update on my persinol situation i am out of the hospitol can walk slight run stedy jog

Great to hear that. The weather down here is making all my aches show up. Knees, back ankles and now scar on butt and right leg. Wife looks at me and asks me if I am okey as i limp around the house. Tell her I can still out run her. Them laughs when she walks up to me and hits me and tells me in my dreams and then I hug and kiss her for being there for me. Major we ae all with ou in your recovery. Keep the faith.

Yes keep your Faith and follow your doctors' instructions & recovery will surely come. Not as fast as you want but faster than if you don't do as told.

@Sniper: See that's how your body lets you know that you're still alive, it aches when you wish it wouldn't. All of you luckies out there give your "SO" an extra hug from me just aa a reminder to do so if you've got them.

wow, I am not going to say anything about it because I don't want to give anything away but I liked it. one thing you put your name "Magus" in for "Max" about three or four chapters down. I put that to it's late and you wanted to please your readers and posted. Good job.

Was fantastic i loved it keep up the good work

Not spoil but read the chapter lol

Im hopeing to see moor of the major he brings a military perspective to the story he is active so its all fresh rick is "retired" just lije everyone elce so gonna like seeing his story evolve

Edited by MajorMarioc

I knew right away that it was a dream sequence as he had not taken up from the major. SPOILER ALERT: Is Chuck a SG plant, is ALICE dead, what mayham has been let loose in The bat cave? I think the DL is from Alice and hopefully the last thing she did was upload via the nanobuts who have like Legion learnt to absorb more than was thought of them.

Boy is Amy going to be pissed when she finds out that her lover is not only dead but now doesn't even exist anymore because she self destructed. Hope it was her that downloaded in the VR area.

Hope that Charles gets found out soon before anymore of the family is killed off. I pity Sara when she finds out that Charles is a spy for the SG. Maybe she is one also. Would be really off the wall if Charles was the one in charge. Would really hate to see what happens to him when Legion finds out that maybe he had something to do with the attack on the house.

Will only find out when the next chapter is released. (Maybe)

I hope that this whole chapter is a dream.

Shades of the earlier tv show Dallas where Bobby was in the showder all season long and at the end of the season he steps out of the showder and we are told that it was all a dream aboout his death.

Nope not a dream, Alice blew up!

And the red herrings are starting to pile up ;)

So far we have Adams and Chuck? Wow didn't see that one coming. :D ok I did

And you're just bloodthirsty one guy, I worry about you :P

Nope not a dream, Alice blew up!

And the red herrings are starting to pile up ;)

So far we have Adams and Chuck? Wow didn't see that one coming. :D ok I did

And you're just bloodthirsty one guy, I worry about you :P

OK Just make sure she downloaded - not only the data that she got but herself too. Hands off the twins.

Oh yeah - how long are you going to keep us dangling.?

B

I will be surprised if Chuck is SG, it's a good RH though. As for Alice why send herself to a possible death when she can inhabit the SG Mainframe which is larger than Max's at home. She would now be in charge of all of SG's activities and sending info to Max, while awaiting his arrival with a new body custom made for her by Legion. SG HQ is going to be uninhabitable for a few years, depending on her Atomic payload, and any survivors can worry about Cancer and other radio-active induced diseases. ALICE once again leads everyone down the rabbit hole and on a merry melody adventure and that's not all folks.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.