Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Major liked your gold star. Really neat looking. Keep up the great work of walking again.

I am getting a little better. Was able to mow the front yard today and one side of the house before my right leg started hurting so bad that my wife made me stop and quit for the day. Guess she really does love me even if she said that if I was to do something stupid like getting injured again at my age she was going to make sure that it would be a long time before I was able to walk straight again. So since I know she really loves me I not only give her a gold star but also a silver one also.

Like I said keep up the walking and hope you have a speedy recovery.

Guest Missyg

Ok, I just dropped in to have a quick look around and I have a quick question. Why have you disrespected Suzi and Becca by naming Max's and Nadi's son Tommy. That was the name of Becca's father. Is it because you have so many characters that you use for fillers that you can't remember who is who?

Ok, I just dropped in to have a quick look around and I have a quick question. Why have you disrespected Suzi and Becca by naming Max's and Nadi's son Tommy. That was the name of Becca's father. Is it because you have so many characters that you use for fillers that you can't remember who is who?

Mr Wu was Thomas.... not Tommy. Could have always named it Max Jr.

Oh shit! It was supposed to be Timmothy, crap....ok, I'll fix that but for now when you see Tommy, it should read Timmy...:blush:

Oh shit! It was supposed to be Timmothy, crap....ok, I'll fix that but for now when you see Tommy, it should read Timmy...:blush:

Timmy indeed!!! I wonder if Legion showed his capabilities too quick! I am also wondering if Max can do anything about it because what Legion did was something that Max would think before doing and, they are all full of nanites. Suppose one of them did something that Legion did not like, KABOOM??? Don't like that Legion just went off and kill the SG that was invading the hacienda. But, maybe Max programmed him to do that. Don't know! This is too much guessing now.

Timmy indeed!!! I wonder if Legion showed his capabilities too quick! I am also wondering if Max can do anything about it because what Legion did was something that Max would think before doing and, they are all full of nanites. Suppose one of them did something that Legion did not like, KABOOM??? Don't like that Legion just went off and kill the SG that was invading the hacienda. But, maybe Max programmed him to do that. Don't know! This is too much guessing now.

Since he died this early on, I seriously doubt the grey haired man was really in charge. Illuminati? ;)

Sorry its taking so long but I have a real World project monopolizing my time, as well as a budding writer who has my ear. I have most of the chapter written, just trying to piece the end together so it shouldn't be much longer. Thanks for your patience.

Don't like that Legion just went off and kill the SG that was invading the hacienda. But, maybe Max programmed him to do that.

Keep in mind that Legion is sentient now... capable of going against what it's programing is. Just like Alice can make her own decisions. How many times in a fit of rage has a person done something that they normally wouldn't do?

Keep in mind that Legion is sentient now... capable of going against what it's programing is. Just like Alice can make her own decisions. How many times in a fit of rage has a person done something that they normally wouldn't do?

But, do you think that Max would create something that he has absolutely no control of in the final analysis? There must be some sort of destruct switch, at least I think there should be. These things are too dangerous not to have one.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.