Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

like i sad, men!

She is finally talking to me again. she said that she should have kicked me in the butt, but then she would have opended the other new scar on my body. Seems that not only was I hit in the right leg but took a stray round in the butt. It is really fun to drive with a donut tube on the set to rest my butt in. Good thing I learned to drive left foot when I broke my ankle in 1994 before I retire the first time. And you are right and she said the same thing that I was not 21 anymore and that when I get shot or hurt now it takes longer for my old body to heal. So to please her I took her out to dinner and shopping, because she like to shop and she stated that it would not be the same if I was not there to shop with her. So I made a phone call with her standing in front of me and told the person on the other end of the line to lose my number for the rest of their and this countriys existance. Then I blocked all their numbers and changed my phone numbers. I will just have to see if them honor it and hopefully will not get anymore calls. I really love her to much to lose her because of the ABC people.

Please keep Fangface safe because he needs to keep loving you and his family for now.

Talk with you and Magus later. Also Major hope you enjoy your retirement and do not get stupid like me by letting them lead you into another fire fight.

If i get hit again i have very high chance of looseing my legs i want to stay out there just not an option they removed 4 bullets from my back still another 6 rattleing around in there number 3 had complications now i cant get shot lol im not 21 anymoor lol almost made it to 25 damn goodluck getting out of the abc clutches not a funloveing group of people but yeah i want to keep fighting been born raised trained im a warrior miss the smells miss the sweat miss the adrenalin miss the bullets... And pain the feelimg of pulling someone out of hell and helping them walk away i will never regret it i regret complaining about back pain if i hadent they wouldent of found the bullets and now i can wiggle my toes so its a good day

You are done young man, you have people who love you and they want hugs, not to visit your grave. You can teach or do whatever you want; Steve teaches and although its not as exciting as being "out there" as he calls it, at least I don't have to worry if I'll ever see his dopey face again! So behave or I'll put you over my knee! and don't think I won't!

There, feel better. Now give that cute girlfriend of yours a kiss and get some rest!

:rofl: welcome to my world And what a world it is. Love her with all you have and keep her and the test of your family close and safe and try to stay away from the long arm of the law.

And a good night light. If you can't get a movie then turn the tv onto. a music channel and use it to set the mood for some quite kissy face. Worked for me when she got kissed at me for just recently coming home with two more scars on the body. Keep taking the recovery road one day at a time. Give your girlfriend a big hug and kiss from all of us.

Don't think I won't hunt you down and tan your cute little but Major...I've been itching to spank someone :P

I keep telling him sniper, Magus needs to hug me like 50 times a day and he'll be just fine :D

And a good night light. If you can't get a movie then turn the tv onto. a music channel and use it to set the mood for some quite kissy face. Worked for me when she got kissed at me for just recently coming home with two more scars on the body. Keep taking the recovery road one day at a time. Give your girlfriend a big hug and kiss from all of us.

Oh don't worry, he will...or I'll dig out the ping pong paddle :shifty:

:hug: there ya go.

And I'm a teacher so: "Mr. and Mrs. Jones, I'm sorry to have to tell you this but your kid is stupid!"

I feel sorry for teachers, I really do (especially high school teachers!). There are some teachers in my school that are actually good with the other kids and want to see them pass. These teachers tend to get fired or replaced more than the ones who couldn't give a flying fuck about what grade their students get as long as they get paid.

I feel sorry for teachers, I really do (especially high school teachers!). There are some teachers in my school that are actually good with the other kids and want to see them pass. These teachers tend to get fired or replaced more than the ones who couldn't give a flying fuck about what grade their students get as long as they get paid.

I agree with you. "ooh sorry your not allowed to actually spend 'time' with the kids they might learn something " they just want bums on seats to make schools look good

I teach first grade so it's still fun. Hell I wouldn't even mind the crappy pay so much if I just had money for basic supplies. But that aside, I love the little beasties, wouldn't trade my job for the world

Even some of the teachers I remember from primary school (ages 4-11) were shit teachers now that I think on it. I actually remember when I was 8 or so, our music teacher slapped one of the other kids in my class cuz he called her by her first name. We didn't see her again after that :)

Even some of the teachers I remember from primary school (ages 4-11) were shit teachers now that I think on it. I actually remember when I was 8 or so, our music teacher slapped one of the other kids in my class cuz he called her by her first name. We didn't see her again after that :)

Jeez! I hope that canned the bitch! My kids call me Miss Kari or by my last name, either is fine for me, god they're just little ones after all!

A lot of the teens I know teachers hate are (as cheesy as this sounds) just misunderstood. My English teacher that I had this year never gave out detentions. His reason was 'You never know what's going on at home.' I think he understood this because he admitted to us that he wasn't the best of children when he was in school, he only wised up when he was 26 or so. And yes, he is gone now. Just for a year (hopefully) because the teacher he was covering for decided to come out of retirement for a year (sounds like some people we know haha :) )

A lot of the teens I know teachers hate are (as cheesy as this sounds) just misunderstood. My English teacher that I had this year never gave out detentions. His reason was 'You never know what's going on at home.' I think he understood this because he admitted to us that he wasn't the best of children when he was in school, he only wised up when he was 26 or so. And yes, he is gone now. Just for a year (hopefully) because the teacher he was covering for decided to come out of retirement for a year (sounds like some people we know haha :) )

In many cases it's what is NOT going on at home. In my opinion therein lies much of our problem !!

B

Guest Guest

LOL not sure which has been more entertaining as of late, the story or the forum thread.

I'll be honest, reread the last chapter a few times. Slow brain needed the rereads to follow. think what had me a little confused is that Mika is for all intensive purposes gone, sending Legion over the edge. Why is it she didn't download to the mainframe like Carol? I first thought it was to quick, but Legion "turned his attention to salvaging what was left of her mind" if there was that opportunity shouldn't she had the chance to download? Now I suppose there is a chance they don't know she downloaded. Maybe they haven't figured out all of those that had. Is it possible that she did, just not to the mainframe but had a similar issue as nadi did with max only she's is now with Legion. all that confusion its possible. would be cool, they share the body and mind space. Maybe legions nanite body could change and look like her when she's in control. Legion becomes aware she's there when she stops him from doing something horrendous.

I have a feeling we will be seeing more of gray hair even though his body is gone legion has his mind. Although he did melt down awful fast. In his confrontation with the gray hair, Legion "calmly eyeing large sliver handgun in the large man’s meaty hand, even as he sent several dozen nanites out, unseen, to disable it." Gray hair tries to shoot but cant. would bullets have actually done any damage or simply passed through the nanite body? If he had the ability to disable the weapons he could have done so from the start when the attack began. Saved how many lives including Mika's. they would have had to rely one hand to hand, knife fighting while the spiders still had guns.

Using the biomatrix very risky. If the girl is an orphan that will be one thing but if she has a living family that is looking for her, and the matrix changes her the repercussions could stagger.

Sensing that Joanne's desire to not be broken may not have been filled. She came across as if she had an epiphany about how she treated people. A day late and dollar short for her and the ex hubby but it could be enough to have here go on meds and have a relationship with evan. Him getting her rescued would have a great impact. the story is largely about family after all.

Still not sure about the direction of which Alice is going. since it was here taken not someone else has to be something specific to her. Another interesting though would be if she somehow got full control of the shadow group. She could turn it all over to max and he would have an army of actual men/women/equipment along with the spiders. May need it if all those worms they sent out looking for Joanne find any true nasty.

My apologies for interrupting the witty banter of the inner circle. as always just my 2cents.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.