Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Too much mechanical people are "self aware" and not doing their jobs! Everyone around them having sex and that is affecting their usefulness and effectiveness. I thought that this building, or whatever it is, was secure but it seems not to be. Why the hell did Max have to go and save, if he could, Joanna. He should have interrogated the SG guys that were captured a long ago. He would gotten some measure of the man and what he was capable of! It is probably a good thing that some of them left otherwise quite a lot more would be dead. Thank you for that Magus. Rick used to work with these guys he should have insisted that Max interrogated the prisoners. They have been there long enough! The place is not as secure as everyone thinks. Ok enough with the complaints. I do not think that all the people shot are dead because of Legion and the nanites. The love of Legion's life was shot and I want to see what he is going to do. Alice seems to have been taken so Max, and Amy, will be on the warpath. Why did they not think that an attack could come from the sea. After all, that is how he left on his excursions! If they can use the satellites the the bad guys can use them too which they have been doing a lot longer than Max and Alice! Ok Magus, you have wet my appetite for the next chapter which, I hope, will be along one to deal with the happenings in Chapter 8. Max, Rick, Sarah and the rest have to think about the security of the homestead, it is not safe!

The beach is covered but Max didn't think to cover the cliff side...he's still a kid after all. The ex spec ops guys and Rick should have said something but everyone makes mistakes...besides it was a cliff!

As for the sensors, well the storm mixed with the thermal suits spoofed poor jeeves

and the house is secure but lexon, while bullet resistant and very touch, can be cut with a shaped charge

but yeah, I agree way too much sex and these guys need to stop banging everyone and start paying attention! But what are ya gonna do, characters are worse than children, they just don't listen sigh

Guest Guest

Has the SG taken the viper into its mist? Alice comes to and acesses all the subs operating systems and floods it arms the torps but locks the outer hatches. Fun & games for all.

Guest 7330

The beach is covered but Max didn't think to cover the cliff side...he's still a kid after all. The ex spec ops guys and Rick should have said something but everyone makes mistakes...besides it was a cliff!

As for the sensors, well the storm mixed with the thermal suits spoofed poor jeeves

and the house is secure but lexon, while bullet resistant and very touch, can be cut with a shaped charge

but yeah, I agree way too much sex and these guys need to stop banging everyone and start paying attention! But what are ya gonna do, characters are worse than children, they just don't listen sigh

The problem is that the characters ARE children. I don't think that Alice will flood the sub. What I think that she could do is to send the coordinates to the family. If I remember right May can 'see' through Alice's eyes like at the school. Therefore, everyone who can see through her eyes will be able to see and hear everything that is going that is done and said to her. The tribe is coming and in a very vengeful mood too! Amy is going to town!

Holy crap, it's the cliffhanger from hell. Legion just gets Mika and now she's gone? Gotta think there will be hell to pay for that one. Carol, Stella and Hans? Hoping they're just out and not dead. And who the hell kills off the dogs? Yes, I used hell three times. That's what I'm feeling after reading this chapter. You are a cruel man, Magus! Hoping Alice and Amy go nuclear.

Shame on me. After seeing the title, I should have known not to read it until the next chapter was out. I hate cliffhangers. Serves me right for being so anxious. :bash:

Edited by COJimmyV

Holy crap, it's the cliffhanger from hell. Legion just gets Mika and now she's gone? Gotta think there will be hell to pay for that one. Carol, Stella and Hans? Hoping they're just out and not dead. And who the hell kills off the dogs? Yes, I used hell three times. That's what I'm feeling after reading this chapter. You are a cruel man, Magus! Hoping Alice and Amy go nuclear.

Shame on me. After seeing the title, I should have known not to read it until the next chapter was out. I hate cliffhangers. Serves me right for being so anxious. :bash:

Alice may be kidnapped! May, not sure yet. It depends on whether the spider can catch the Major from the SG.

They killed the dogs, I hope they die bloody and painfully. Especially the guy in charge and when he dies I hope it's Max and he can't figure out how this kid beat him.

I tend to avoid this conversation because magus tends to drop red herrings like no tomorrow.

I had to comment, though, because of this most recent chap.

Alice captured, Joanne rescued, the main battlers of the younger generation are away, Legion's love "seemingly" dead. I think Max is gonna be the lesser of two storms to cross the sadistic bastard's bow. Remember that Legion has no need for breathing and can take any shape. How long does anybody think he is gonna wait to find out where the assault came from?

So thanks for all the replies and sowwy I killed the dogs (not really) I didn't know Mia had so many fans ;)

But that's the way it goes; hope everyone liked the chapter other than the deceased canines I mean :P

So thanks for all the replies and sowwy I killed the dogs (not really) I didn't know Mia had so many fans ;)

But that's the way it goes; hope everyone liked the chapter other than the deceased canines I mean :P

Every form of media producer should know that killing animals (mostly dogs) is a tear jerker. Many a sad film I can watch without crying hut as soon as the main characters dog dies I'm fucked.

So thanks for all the replies and sowwy I killed the dogs (not really) I didn't know Mia had so many fans

I think we liked it - I did anyway. HOWEVER this cliffhanger is a bit different than the others. Some relief please. ;)

I believe that I should think about some things other than raining vengeance on the SG. Max, Legion, Amy and the rest of the family are coming! This is a suggestion for a few chapters down de road. When Max discover how Alice and May can make a baby, and the genius will, let the babies father be Rick. Max can't want to hog up everything. Plus he will have earned it with getting shot up and all and the family need some new blood!! Just a thought. Magus, now that the appetiser is consumed I am ready with my knife and fork, well sharpened, for the main course. ETA?

day or two, having a lot of distractions lately LOL

Welcome distractions, but they do slow the writing down.

"We" understand distractions especially welcome ones. HOWEVER you are the one that left the cliffhanger on such a sharp edge.

Put monkey & company back in their cage/room for a while and give your suffering public/fans a little relief.

B

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.