Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

K chapter three of Nortstar is up and chapter two of GITG. Chapter 2 of GITG is a little rough, think the story is a little stuck...hopefully I can find an elligant way to wiggled out of this dead end and get's some more action in the story...if not I'll bull through and ignore the whining :)

So just got banned from other site, evidently the first chapter of Northstar 1 has underage sex in it. I couldn't find any sex in it....maybe there's a new kind I don't know about...oh well, at least I have a home here...

Hey, a visitor....I was beginning to think I smelled bad or something...Yeah, so I've been banned for one of the tamest stories I've written there, at the web site that shall remain nameless, so far.

I personally don't care, but I guess my little girl went on a rant...that's what happens when you show your ass to a school teacher - she spanks it! LOL

teacher%2BCrazy.jpg

Guest angeldust

It's easy big fellow, have them discuss the families that adopted the children and have Max explain the set up of The Foundation to help provide for them.

Also go into how the friendships have progressed amongst the parents, teenagers and teachers. Also go into some of those that are not Max & Co. fans and what they might be up to.

After China I an sure that some spooks must be poking around by now.

ed itor

Oh and not that I think it's that important but, I was poking round (mostly to see if your daughter was still going off on them LOL) and saw that it looks like you might have only been "temporarily" banned. It doesn't say that you're still banned. Just a FYI if you're interested.

Yeah temp ban until 11 July. Kinda messed up since I followed the rules, I also like how they pull your story and ban you all at once, no warning no chance to edit or defend yourself, all in the finest traditions of the KGB or the Stazi (notice how I didn't say Gestapo, that's right, I took the high road !)

I read chapter 6 of Northstar last night as well but went to bed before posting a review (it was almost 2am and wife was getting upset LOL).

Another great chapter! Nice touch letting Becca decide the route of response! Although something in me just has this picture of bitg chapter 22. LOL

I sure hope that it's just the bad side that losses this time.

Keep up the great work Magusfang! And for crying out loud please quit getting beat up! The suspense between chapters is killing us!!! :rofl:

Guest jelad

I thought it was messed up how the other site took your stories off but they did the same thing to other authors for no reason. I really liked the last G.I.G. story but my one question was why didn't Becca chase after her mother when she left crying from the room. I would have went after mine. I can't wait to find out what happens next.

Guest Andree

You're a guy? That's so interesting. I never see guy writers.

REVIEW:

Honestly, I just want to know what happened to Amanda...I don't really like Anna, especially not teenage Anna, and I can hardly keep track of all the girls. I thought Nicki was Nick's daughter (come on, it's cute and it would make sense. But everyone is his freaking daughter, except the ones he has sex with..?) I liked TK as a favorite character in the beginning, but it switched to Amanda and I've been really attached to her since then; I love that TK loves her and fought for her to be remembered. It's not fair that someone who was so much a part of everyone's life is simply left alone and not spoken of. She deserves to be known. Suzy kind of annoys me- she's like a mix of TK and Amanda that sprouted up out of nowhere and rooted itself in the story. I suppose it also bothers me that she's there when Anna is married to Nick, and Anna was there when Nick was married to Amanda. I mean, what the fuck is the point of being married to one person if you're going to love and fuck a ton of other people? Just screwing other people is one thing, but love and sex is basically marriage, with compatibility and money thrown into the mix...(and the kids)

Guest Rescue25

The other site has taken down some of may favorite stories. Glad they gave a heads up so I could download some of them. Others are still there BUT you have gotten me addicted to your series. I waste a lot of time checking for updates. Have not figured out how to find othere stories on this site.

B :dance:

Guest_Rescue25, I followed Magusfang here as well and have only done a little poking round here while waiting for him to post his next chapters (<-hint, hint Magusfang LOL) but hae read some of BronxWench's stuff and she's a good writer as well! For some reason it won't let me paste a link here so you would need to search fo her in the member directory on the archive side. :beer:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.