Click Here!

thought of the day

I see the poetic justice (in their minds at least) but that's gotta draw critters and be hell to clean out of a barrel.

Most snipers I know, not me of course, treat their weapon better than their kids so I'm not sure about pork sludge getting all inside their little buddy...

So thought of the day:

no-place-like-home.jpg

Youth is wasted on the young, and it seems that they are more wasted as time goes on.

The probability of getting a cogent or intelligent right now from Barry's Whitehouse stands at 0% right now. It may sink into an illogical series of negative numbers soon, first time in history.

Remember the 10th Amendment in the Bill of Rights, someone needs to that is for damn sure.

All opinions, no matter how offensive to some, must be heard. Remember Voltaire!

I'm going to assume that there was a noun lost somewhere after the adjectives "...cogent or intelligent..." One should be very careful not to let the nouns run rampant. Clarity might ensue.

Slightly puzzled here as to the applicability of the following to the rest of the rant:

Amendment X

States' rights

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

As to Monsieur Voltaire, I'll assume you are referring to his actual philosophy and not the errant attribution to his credit of a line by a biographer. To wit:

The most often cited quotation of Voltaire is actually totally apocryphal: “I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it” was actually written by Evelyn Beatrice Hall in her 1906 biography of Voltaire and others, although it does capture the spirit of Voltaire’s attitude.

I don't mind a good rant, but I do appreciate a little research. ;)

Edited by BronxWench

C'mon, BW! You as much as anyone can understand a little sarcasm when you see it. It is just some inane observations and since those are rants, they should all be taken with a 'grain of salt'.

Bulldog sauce. I take everything with a dash of Bulldog sauce. :D

Here I sit broken hearted,

Tried to shit but only farted,

Wasted a dime, oh what the hell,

At least I can sit here and enjoy the smell!

Those old enough to remember pay toilets, please explain the dime part to the youngsters :)

Here I sit broken hearted,

Tried to shit but only farted,

Wasted a dime, oh what the hell,

At least I can sit here and enjoy the smell!

Those old enough to remember pay toilets, please explain the dime part to the youngsters :)

Some were a nickle and later some were a quarter.

Some things are unexplainable to some of the younger generations.

B

Regardless of country, solar system, galaxy, or universe, there is only one footbal...come on now, even the Canadians have fallen in line

300px-Canadian_football_positions.jpg Sort of...

bigstockphoto_girls_running_after_ball_4 See, this is soccer

Nope, real football.

I also prefer rugby or Aussie Rules. The NFL are a bunch of sissies for wearing pads and helmets. C'mon, be a man and spit out a few teeth. On your salary you can afford to get new ones.

hamlinhitstalworth.jpg?w=252&h=300 There's a reason football players wear helmets...they make great weapons! :D

Edited by magusfang