Click Here!

thought of the day

Yeah, BITG didn't get as many since I basically finished all but the last chapter at xxnx, had over a million hits there but they have a bigger membership. It was in the top 3 or four hit stories before it got nuked...oh well...shit happens...though I think an outsider like me outpacing the golden children was why the rule suddenly happened cause if you go back now, underage stories are getting posted everyday and standing. Happened to Daddycums too, he had more hits then I did and got nuked too. I did notice the underage and pedo stories that didn't have a lot of hits stayed...even after they were reported so there's that

I couldn't even send one there. Couldn't get logged in. Had a heck of a time here until DG took pity and helped m. If you read this

THANKS DG.

B

and at the other site no one would have taken pity on you. mod are sssoooooo much better here, but don't tell them that - don't want them getting big heads!

With you experience and age one would assume, incorrectly, that you would have learned NOT to jump out of perfectly good airplanes.

Hope it is now lesson learned and your recovery is swift and uneventful.

OH and don’t pinch the nurses, the next time the wife hits you it may be with something harder than your head.

B

Unfortunately, knowing me as she does, she is sitting vigil and putting a big ole wet blanket on my fun time. I mean when your stuck in the hospital you're supposed to flirt with the nirses right?

• 1 month later...