Click Here!

Boy in The Grass reviews and comments

magusfang

Hi, I'm starting this thread because I can't figure out how to reply to comments. I would like to say that I apriciate the feedback.

So, I've had a few questions, so"

1. There will be a book two in this series called Girls In The Grass, see a pattern yet? I will probably start it in a week or so.

2. I will be posting a series called Northstar, but that will proceed slowly as I'll probably only deal with when I need a break from Max and the girls

3. Boy In The Grass is complete, well it needs editing

4. For those from the other site, I will post stories that conform to the new rules there, I usually don't write a lot of underage stuff (I know, 63 chapters and two more books outlined, so I guess I do!)

Oh and just a warning, I'm a cruel bastard so expect a lot of cliff hanger. I can't help it, I guess my mother didn't hold me enough as a child.

Oh, just a little shout out to: BigMan7303, Sniper014, Anon, Fancy, Mebitom. Not sure who recommended this site but thanx and thanx for all the positive support.

It was deleted because you posted it to the wrong subdomain, as I explained when I messaged you earlier. You need to upload your ORIGINAL works (not fanfiction) to the originals subdomain. The books subdomain is for fanfiction based on book titles.

Yeah, I just wanted people to know that link wouldn't work; I made a boo boo, but that's what noobs do.

So it's under originals now...he he, you can probably glue that hair back on DG!

K got a lot of questions about what happened between the last chapter of Boy in the Grass and the first Chapter of Girls in the Grass...well that would be telling - you'll just have to read the stories! That's why I use cliffhangers...that and I'm a cruel and emotionally abusive person! :rofl:

I wanna TK/Alice.... where can I find her at? All the ones I know are super sarcastic.... oooh, send me Nadi, that would be a really good one to just hold, and care for, I guess I'm too much of a Max, they'd probably wind up killing me, but, what a way to go. BTW, not broken, just bent is best, it gives us caring ones a good project.

I wanna TK/Alice.... where can I find her at? All the ones I know are super sarcastic.... oooh, send me Nadi, that would be a really good one to just hold, and care for, I guess I'm too much of a Max, they'd probably wind up killing me, but, what a way to go. BTW, not broken, just bent is best, it gives us caring ones a good project.

You want an Alice, you have to build her, as for TK, I have one and I'm not letting anyone else get their grubby little paws on her.

just been informed that I WILL let a few choice individuals get their grubby little paws on her

just been informed that their paws are not grubby

<sigh> there are way too many women in this house!

K posted chapter two for girl in the grass, not really happy with it but just couldn't get it to flow. Time to slap some mud on the scratches an move on! Three is going to take about a week I think real world probs, my pool is leaking!

Evidently:

“Hey big fella, you ready for a little fun?” Nick turned and saw TK walk into the kitchen. She was as beautiful a woman as Nick had ever seen, her caramel colored skin was flawless except for a scar from a knife wound that began mid-thigh on the inside of her left leg and ran down and left to end just above her left knee. She also had a circular scar on her right shoulder the size of a dime. The shoulder scar was from a bullet that had found its mark, a wound that had nearly killed her. The knife wound was from a smuggler in the mountains near Nepal. He evidently wanted to soften her up a bit before he and his mates raped the twelve-year-old girl to death. That was as far as the thugs had gotten, because right about then Nick had arrived and sent them to whatever after-life they believed in.

That constitutes a graphic representation of underage sex, so I've been banned. LOL, my wife and two daughters have been on the forum lighting them up. They are truly pissed for some reason, I'm like eh, whatever.

So, I doubt I'll ever post a story over there again, I don't care much about the rule but it's obvious now that one of the MODS has it in for me, so I'll just stay here.

It's no biggie, I guess I just get listed in the roll of the departed, a long and illustrious list indeed. LOL My girls are livid though, so at least there's a humorous facet to this! Nut as for getting banned, I really don't care, I wrote for years and Angie was the only one who ever read any of it

My significant other, She had been poking her nose into my life for so long I decided to marry her over twenty years ago, still poking her nose into my life but at least I get to poke mine in her...ah I mean...no that's right!

<----- the one on the bottom is Angie!

Edited by magusfang

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.