Click Here!

I get to go to HAWAII

Shinju

• 8 months later...

Congrats. Have fun. I've been and it's beautiful. Check out a luau on Oahu, one of the larger islands with better clubs than the main island in that they're less crowded. The one I went to had fire dancing. It was unbelievable. I bet it's even better when you're not footing the bill, as I assume from someone taking you.

• 3 years later...

Yeah congratulations on this! I have been on Oahu as well and we stayed in a military resort as my family is military-based in careers for the most part. That was the first time I visited there though, and I have been back on several occasions now. I loved how the weather was warm there and the scenery is to die for if you want to spend your life there when you retire. My grandparents have is why I know this and they absolutely adore the place. I can't say I disagree though unless you hate very hot summer weather where its humid and lethargic feeling at times. Overall, summer there isn't too bad most of time if you are used to heat. Luau's are great fun and the food at them are superb generally as well. If you have allergies to any type of food though; be cautious and ask questions on the ingredients in the dishes. I ate one particular dish at a luau the first time I was there that had something inside of it that I was allergic to by accident and ended up having a very itchy holiday for the next week and a half...ha ha. I still don't know what exactly was in it that I reacted to though, because at the time as far as my family and I were aware; I didn't have any food allergies, so I got a shocking surprise and one that was pretty nasty too.

Have a great time! Hawaii is so beautiful, just be sure to bring a lot of sunscrean... My husband and I went there for our wedding anniversary and got burnt to a crisp. Using 30 spf is about as effective as lathering yourself with babyoil ><