Click Here!

Seto/Joey fic - crossdressing shenanigans Please help me!

Guest Taffy

Guest Taffy

Ok so I've spent the better part of two days tierlessly trying to find this fic with no lucky obviously. It doesnt help that I don't know its name or what is mentioned in the summary but I'm hoping someone knows something about it.

So I remember one scene really well where Joey and some older guy friend of his are getting ready for something and the guy tells Joey that he'll have to wash and pamper his feet for a while if he wants them as nice as women feet (I think thats whats going on)

Anyway the whole Story is about Joey dressing up as a woman and entering some sort of competition/interview process to work at Kiaba Corp as his PA or something. Kaiba is attracted to Joey-in-woman-form and Joey gets conflicted. I know it builds up into something with a conspiracy against Kaiba being uncovered and Joey helps save him.

Please tell me you have read this too and know where I can find it! Its not a crack!story and doesn't make fun of Joey or anything it's all done so well from what I remember but its been a few years since I read it and I just don't even know where to start looking ;_; Please please please please pleeeease! Help me...

• 2 months later...
Guest MomOfFluffyAndFluffier

The story is Love, Lies, and Lipstick by Maggiemay. I believe all of her ficcage has been removed due to disagreements between her and someone on the site.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.