Click Here!

The Wolf's Snare - feedback, review replies, notes and crazy ramblings

JustS

You're most welcome.

I'm not certain how adroit I am (thank you for saying so),but perhapse bombastic is closer than I want to admit.

Really, you would not believe the number of eulogies, and political speeches I'm asked to write... by the loosing side.

Just kidding.

I will again say you have great talent, and a well intentioned, well earned army of admirers.

As far as the trolls who have no bollocks, or any real talent to bring to bear in defense of their impotent bashing? Don't bother with them at all. A wise man tosses fresh piles of shite on a barren field, doesn't respond to their noxious stench by engaging them in conversation. Let their stink fill the air till it fades... it'll hurt them more if you ignore them.

Keep the wolves happy; both the ones reading Lara, and the ones reeming Lara.

Never thought I'd get a stiffy reading about this... fuck!

B.

I continue to doff my cap at you, sir!

I didn't think I would end up writing this sort of material when I began penning adult fics, but hey, here I am, nearly eight years later!

Once again, I encourage everyone to check out my past stuff for more quality entertainment while you wait for more on Wolf's Snare - I've got a variety of genres to pick from: http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296802924&view=story

Guest WolfCock

Minor gripe: Stop repeatedly using the phrase "From that moment forth" or "From that moment forward" It's been used on at least three occasions and I feel that it's a little dull. Perhaps a rephrased version. Story is still great though.

• 3 weeks later...

Minor gripe: Stop repeatedly using the phrase "From that moment forth" or "From that moment forward" It's been used on at least three occasions and I feel that it's a little dull. Perhaps a rephrased version. Story is still great though.

Noted, I will look for that and reword if there are too many. Thanks for the feedback.

FYI everyone, I am still working on this story but I'm finding it hard to get up the spirit to write anything outside of work. I will keep you apprised.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to a week off of work, I've made good progress on the next chapter, which is now about 90% done.

I think you guys might like it. It's straight smut again and I'm pretty happy with how it's shaping up.

It's here, enjoy: http://games.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600088799&chapter=16

Note, that this counts as both the path A and B versions. I saw no reason to mention the pregnancies nor post the exact same text twice for this chapter. Hopefully you have been using some of your imagination while reading so just continue to infer that they're pregnant at all times if you're a path 'Ber'. Hope that makes sense.

Guest Wolf_Cock

I honestly would like some exposition on how Lara is so good at dedpthroating.did she do it with men before she was stranded

nded? I doubt she is just natural good at it.

Guest KeeWee

I honestly would like some exposition on how Lara is so good at dedpthroating.did she do it with men before she was stranded

Not to be a dick but really? That just seems excessively needy.... A large part of reading is being able to use your imagination on the little unexplained things.

And thanks for another great chapter JustS.

You can infer what you like on that. Maybe she had a lot of practice in her past life, or maybe she was one of those people born without a gag reflex. Up to you.

Guest GuestReviewer1887

It's great to see you continuing this work. I just have one thing I don't like... Jennifer... I just feel this story was son much better when it was just Lara. There are plenty of brilliant ways to eliminate Jennifer... during the birthing process, or maybe have a jealousy concept involving Lara as her mind is continually warped into madness and have her kill Jennifer (like Cain and Abel) and have Lara bask in her sole position in the pack. Idk... just one man's opinion, but Jennifer has to go.

Guest What_Up

It's great to see you continuing this work. I just have one thing I don't like... Jennifer... I just feel this story was son much better when it was just Lara. There are plenty of brilliant ways to eliminate Jennifer... during the birthing process, or maybe have a jealousy concept involving Lara as her mind is continually warped into madness and have her kill Jennifer (like Cain and Abel) and have Lara bask in her sole position in the pack. Idk... just one man's opinion, but Jennifer has to go.

Nah, Leave Jennifer. Something I'd rather See is more Lara and Jennifer sex. The Wolf stuff is great, but a little repetitive.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest What_Up

Maybe some more Jen and Lara kissing while their fucked, or boob stuff, in all this time, no one has sucked anyone's tits.

Also, Are you just going to end this when the pups are born or is it gonna turn incestuous, or do you have an endgame yet.

Guest TIMMY!!!

Jennifer served her purpose. She explained the situation. Time to off her and focus on Lara's insanity.

No, fuck that. I don't want to turn this into a sanity thing. There's no call for it and it would just make the whole thing horrible.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Maybe have a triple penetration thing... have one wolf go ass-to-ass vaginal, another climb over it to go doggy-style anal, then have the rest get in a line for her mouth.

Guest What_Up

Maybe have a triple penetration thing... have one wolf go ass-to-ass vaginal, another climb over it to go doggy-style anal, then have the rest get in a line for her mouth.

Don't you think he has an awkward enough time writing this?

Don't you think he has an awkward enough time writing this?

This is my new favourite comment :)

Sorry for the radio silence in this thread guys. I'm not sure if I've mentioned this here already but I took a break from writing fics due to illness, work and general life crap. Upon returning, I decided to finish off my also long-in-the-making Samus Aran/ Pit fic just to cleanse my palate. So, that exists if anyone here cares to check that out.

My once again my too ambitious plans for Wolf's Snare haven't exactly inspired me to get back to it. However, I have what I think will be the last three chapters planned and have begun writing the first of those. The second is mostly for plot so I wanted to sandwich that between two that are pretty much just smut to maintain a good balance.

I've got no ETA for you as usual, but the next chapter is now my top priority in terms of fics. I am now doing less hours for work each week so that will probably help me be a bit snappier. Stay tuned.

Edited by JustS

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.