Click Here!

The Wolf's Snare - feedback, review replies, notes and crazy ramblings

JustS

This is the official thread of The Wolf's Snare, my popular ongoing Tomb Raider fic that I'm taking in a 'choose your own adventure direction' (well, they'll be two different paths): http://games.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600088799&chapter=1

Here's the current description: (Tomb Raider 2013) Shipwrecked alone on a savage island, Lara is set upon by one of its wild inhabitants. But that's only the beginning... Lara/Wolf A/U, M/F,3Plus,Beast,D/s,Dom,Humil,Rape,Slave,PWP,AFFO,WIP

This project has become much too ambitious but the hits and reviews keep on coming so I might as well see this stupid, perverted vision through even though it hardly benefits me at all. Call me self-destructive, I guess.

Any and all feedback is appreciated. Please let me know if I've made any mistakes or continuity errors (it's bound to happen now with two versions of every chapter going forward) or if anything seems off to you. Thanks.

Guest SailorNemesis

Please keep the bandits out of the story. Just want to see lots of Lara and Jennifer living native, maybe lezzing out a bit and having lots of wolfie sex.

@sailornemesis Don't worry man, the bandits won't be taking part in any of the smutty goodness.

I don't know if I've ever said this to you but thanks for basically being my no. 1 fan here on AFF :)

I'm wondering, have I gone too in-depth with the characters and back stories? I spent ages making sure everything was explained and made sense, but maybe that's not what people are after...

To Sailor's and others' review comments/suggestions about Lara and Jennifer 'lezzing it up', * spoilers * that's probably going to happen :)

Edited by JustS

Guest Triacom

You've been in-depth since the first couple paragraphs in chapter 1, people expect this by now, you don't need to change it if you don't want to.

Overall I'm going to say I like the B path better, it's not like Tomb Raider hasn't done weirder things, and bringing in a mystical element gives you a lot of flexibility as well as some "Tomb Raiding" if you ever want to do that.

You've been in-depth since the first couple paragraphs in chapter 1, people expect this by now, you don't need to change it if you don't want to.

Overall I'm going to say I like the B path better, it's not like Tomb Raider hasn't done weirder things, and bringing in a mystical element gives you a lot of flexibility as well as some "Tomb Raiding" if you ever want to do that.

My thanks to both you and Destroyahirismix666 (who reviewed) for the feedback. It's good to know that people are enjoying the details and not simply fast forwarding to the smut :) In my opinion, erotica is always elevated by context - if there are interesting elements at play as well as logical sense it becomes much more enjoyable, at least for me.

Destroyahirismix666 brought up a good point - why are there no female wolves? This was planned to sort of be addressed at one point. Guess I could drop in a line somewhere that explains or posits a theory about it. Hopefully people don't consider this a major flaw though.

Guest Triacom

Destroyahirismix666 brought up a good point - why are there no female wolves? This was planned to sort of be addressed at one point. Guess I could drop in a line somewhere that explains or posits a theory about it. Hopefully people don't consider this a major flaw though.

I would have thought it was because the bandits killed them. So long as something can be answered that simply I doubt people would think it's a major flaw.

I would have thought it was because the bandits killed them. So long as something can be answered that simply I doubt people would think it's a major flaw.

Since only one person brought it up, I suspect most readers probably won't even think about it. If I can't think of a good place to drop in an explanation I might leave it ambiguous.

@Jaydee's review

Thanks for taking the time to read! In regards to chapter 1, it was meant to be both a simple one-shot at first but at the same time I didn't want to exhaust the concept immediately. Maybe that explains your observations of it. Maybe I'll go back over and refine it at some point.

If you're implying what I think you're implying... :P Though you know I've read and enjoyed your stuff in the past, I honestly didn't have any fics in mind when writing or even planning Wolf's Snare. In the past I've used other fics as pointers and to get a sense of what has already been written, but not at all in this case as I was pretty sure of what I wanted to do and how to do it.

It was this Beowulf1117 animated GIF that sparked my imagination and got me thinking about how Lara got into that situation: http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1277171#search=beowulf1117

Edited by JustS

Guest Please

Hey, I seen a prompt chapter. Since there was no way of replying I have no way of knowing wether or not you were going to say yay or nay. I've seen that you are potentially having Lara have sex with Jenifer, but I really think how it starts is important, I really think it would work best if the way I suggested in my review prompt. Lara wakes up Jen is being fucked, (Bids her good morning) Lara joins in. (fucked by a different wolf) Lara and Are facing each other, Lara suddenly and on impulse kisses Jen, quickly apologises, But Jen kisses her back, They start to make out while the wolves continue to fuck them, When the wolves finish, two more try to have a turn but Jen "growls at them and they all back off, She and Lara begin to have sex alone (Personally I'd love to see pussy eating, ass eating, scissoring, 69ing and maybe one other one.) When Lara and Jen finish they have a full orgy with the rest of the wolves.

Just my own personal thoughts on how best to make it work. Feel free to disregard.

Chapter 8(A) is now up: http://games.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600088799&chapter=8

Consider this a warm-up for a final smut-only chapter :)

@Guest_Please

I've honestly just seen your post. I think you'll be happy with what I've provided in this new chapter - let me know what you make of my approach to Lara and Jennifer first getting intimate with each other. Rest assured, they'll get up to more stuff in both the B path and the last chapter to the A path.

Guest What_Up (Guest_Please)

Yes. I love it. Very short. But I'm willing to wait. I don't know why I love this story, but I do. As sick as that might be, Honestly. Not interested in the B Path. At all. But I get that some people are, so...yeah. Did you see my suggestion for Lara letting her hair down. (Check reviews if not.) Any idea when we might see an update?

Guest TIMMY!!!

Hey, how about a chapter where Sam has launched a rescue effort to find Lara and finds her. I'm not nessecarily saying she needs to get involved with the wolf sex or lesbianism (No matter how open I am to that.) But it would at least give her some closure to see Lara is not dead.

Guest Into Weird Stuff

Hey, how about a chapter where Sam has launched a rescue effort to find Lara and finds her. I'm not nessecarily saying she needs to get involved with the wolf sex or lesbianism (No matter how open I am to that.) But it would at least give her some closure to see Lara is not dead.

YES! SAM NEEDS IN ON THIS! SEE

http://rule34-data-002.paheal.net/_images/8834bff20b593e7bef8ba2bd11da26da/1319472%20-%20Lara_Croft%20Samantha_Nishimura%20Subversive-Creations%20Tomb_Raider%20Tomb_Raider_Reboot.jpg

Please give Sam an appearance.

Guest Loves_Lesbian_Loving

Judging by this post, a few people want Sam in this. Myself included. So to make this interesting, I'd like to request that when she arrives she has a dildo, and Jen and Lara make a makeshift strapon using, belts or I dunno leaves or something.

Thanks everyone who went out of their way to give feedback and rate. The story has over 25000 hits now which is awesome.

Two things I want to say:

a) My work on this is likely to slow down now as it looks like I'll be back in work soon. However, most of the complicated plot-based stuff is out of the way so it'll be easier to get things done (in theory). Maybe that will balance things out. Maybe.

b) Getting a variety of requests at this point - I don't want to shut any ideas down as I don't want to disappoint anyone but this story has always been a fic about Lara discovering and enjoying this hedonistic, beast-heavy island lifestyle. Also, call this misguided if you want, but I went to great pains to try to create a realistic and sensical set up to the story so there's only certain things that can happen without ruining that.

Question: Is there a lack of good Lara/Sam fics out there? It sounds like a lot of the recent comments are seeking that coupling and scenario that rather than the story on offer here.

Guest ISEEWHATYOUDIDTHERE

Will there be wolf Anal? I can justify this request. With Jennifer being pregnant, vaginal sex during late stages of pregnancy = no,no. But Jennifer wants to continue her lifestyle. So she gets the wolf to (somehow) use her other hole. Lara sees this and is passive, but then Jen climaxes harder than ever, so Lara tries it.

Will there be wolf Anal? I can justify this request. With Jennifer being pregnant, vaginal sex during late stages of pregnancy = no,no. But Jennifer wants to continue her lifestyle. So she gets the wolf to (somehow) use her other hole. Lara sees this and is passive, but then Jen climaxes harder than ever, so Lara tries it.

I may have already foreshadowed that in the B plot... stay tuned...

I got a new job a week and a half ago and I've been too tired to do any Wolf's Snare work. I'm aiming to dedicate a chunk of time to it this Sunday though. Apologies to all.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to update you patient people, I'm about two thirds done of the current chapter (path B). It's slow going because of my job but it's definitely still going.

Woof woof, pant, pant, snarl,*licks balls*, shakes tail, *licks cock, balls, chews scab* whinnies, pants.

*And in conclusion... urinates on Tomb Raider Reebot video game(marking territory)* pants happily

Chapter 7B is now up: http://games.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600088799&chapter=9

As mentioned before, my new job has been taking away a lot of my free time, hence the delay.

You might be concerned that since 7B ended up being a fairly straightforward tweak on 7A that I'm making very little progress at a snail's pace. Don't fret though, it's not all that bad - I've actually got a huge chunk of the chapter 8 written that was originally a part of 7 until the last minute.

So, in a nutshell: chapter 8 is roughly 50% complete so don't get too upset with 7B.

As always, thanks for reading. Looks like I'm nearing the 30,000 hits barrier!

Guest SailorNemesis

Hi SailorNemesis here,

I don't usually keep up with threads so sorry for the delay but thanks very much for no.1 fan status!

Story has been going well. As far as the backgrounds being long, a little bit but you made it work. I feel the sex has gotten alot less dommy, would like to see more of the wolves using their bitches rather then the girls calling the shots. Still fun though.

Please, no dildos on the island. If you want to go there keep it to fisting.

As far as where the she-wolves went, on the mistic route they could just all be males who seek out human females to breed. Non-mistic, just dumb luck that helps the story and not really a big deal.

Hope to read more soon!

Guest KeeWee

ARE YOU KIDDING! All this time waiting and it's the same chapter, with two extra paragraphs!?

If you aren't capable of waiting, I'm sure you could try to write a story of your own. Complaining isn't the best way to go about things though.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.