Click Here!

x men fic sabretooth/rogue beast/kitty

Guest happy_anarchy

Guest happy_anarchy

Hey I need help finding a story where the mansion is attacked, and there is an attack against all mutants. Rogue escapes but sees Logan die. Sabretooth finds her takes her with him. Kitty and Hank end up escaping together. They become couples, beast keeps taking the cure to appear human. They find each other and cage fight in a bar to earn money. Their truck gets destroyed so they split up as couples and plan to meet near Sabretooth's cabin. Rogue finds a mutant baby, they keep him and name him Francis. Kitty find's out she's pregnant before they meet. They go to the cabin and stay there even after the attacks stop on mutants.

• 4 months later...
Guest LadyKimera

OMG I'm looking for this one Too! Yeah Rogue tries to killer herself, but Vic had smelt her and tracked her, saving her live. She thought she was like the last mutant or something. Victor also finds a mutant kid chained up to a dumbster, I think that Marie ends up naming him Francis or something. Sabretooth and Rogue kinda like adobt the lil dude. But yeah I'm looking for this fanfiction as well! :yahoo:

• 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.