Click Here!

This useless site

Guest Aerianna69

OMG, I love this place already, ya'll as weird as me, well, ok, not so much, i'm waaaaay weirder.... cuddles up in the lava pit, just needin some luv, lol

Did we just hijack some whiney little whelps thread?

Appleton, nothing beats a good Jamaican rum

Malibu Lou is a very good subsitute tho :)

OMG, I love this place already, ya'll as weird as me, well, ok, not so much, i'm waaaaay weirder.... cuddles up in the lava pit, just needin some luv, lol

Malibu Lou is a very good subsitute tho :)

Yeah, that's what most everyone in my house drinks, I have gallons of the stuff here! I'm simple enough, give me a decent beer and I'm happy

So, this seems like a pretty random thread, it has obviously wandered far from the path it's creator set it on, so I guess I'll ask this here since I really couldn't find another place that seemed to fit. I was going to try Solaris's idea threat but that just seems to be a dust bunny bin, or plot bunny I guess...whatever - a bunny is a bunny! Sorry been up a while and rambling now; so read this and please tell me if the dialog works or if it's just too far out there.

“Hi, um I was in on you’re a…your friend’s surgery.” The young man stammered, he knew exactly what the two women were to each other but was too embarrassed to say it out loud. May wasn’t insulted, she knew he didn’t disapprove; it was that he, like many young men, her son included, had difficulty talking about sex in mixed company. She was sure that she and Marge would be a hot topic of conversation in both locker rooms; but she was used to the many different reactions their love for each other caused. While the intensity of some reactions didn’t really upset her, it did still surprise her; it was as though people thought lesbians were some mythical creature - like Bigfoot! May actually smiled slightly when a random thought shot through her brain and she pictured some redneck in a John Deere cap and bib overall’s giving an interview, “Yeah, I done saw two of ‘em! I was out der by rut 2, ya know where da big tree is by da crick; and bam, two of dem lesbian things run across da road right in fronna me! Damndest thin I ever done saw!”

Actually Magusfang, I literally laughed out loud when I read that in your story!

The visual I got from it was a hick looking kind of like Larry the cable guy with a straw hat and sounding like Jeff Foxworthy!!! It was just FUNNY to me at the time! LOL

que Red Skelton's "The Streak" ROFL :rofl:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.