Click Here!

NaruSasu

Guest Ciel

Okay, this fic is a couple of years old and might have been deleted in the ff.net purge.

Anyways....

I’m looking for a NaruSasu fanfic where Sasuke’s a famous model and Naruto’s a famous football player. Sasuke goes into hiding as an ugly guy at a boarding house because he’s tired of living as a model. Naruto just goes to the boarding house for a vacation. Sasuke and Naruto meet at the boarding house and fall in love. Naruto invites Sasuke to a party and Sasuke comes as his gorgeous self, surprising Naruto. This then leads to a fight between them and making up afterwards. I’ve checked everywhere but I can’t find it. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

I've been looking for this fic for over a year, so if you could help I'd really appreciate it.

Guest Ciel

I also remember that Kiba was a teammate and after Sasuke had run away from Naruto's whole "You lied to me!" spiel, Kiba said to Naruto something like "Dude, that's your problem right there. You're always looking for an excuse to push someone away." or something like that.

With some more though, I'm pretty sure I read this fic like.... 5-6 years ago maybe?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.