Click Here!

A Cursed Existance: Story/Chapter requests and chat

Hiddenmonk

Hello, this Topic is for discussing requests by you guys for my story, A cursed existence.

Basic rules for pairings is that, for those who have read it, that I'll take requests for pairings with Fem Sasuke with anyone who is in the sound village, then anyone outside the sound, although you need to give a reason for them being there, for example: getting kidnapped, tricked, etc whatever you feel like as long as you give a reason for how they get there then I have no problem with it.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Akuma-Heika

for this i would simply request NarufemSasu occuring.

maybe have Naruto kill Orochimaru and take Sasu and some of the other females. Naruto would now have an instinctive need to claim Sasuke based on some comments you made for their fight. that would push him to train harder then he does in canon. if he learned KB learning then it would be viable for him to learn all the Rasengan variations and wind manipulation + Wind Rasengan and be able to do them solo (except Wind Rasengan for obvious reasons) with the increased chakra (since its his spiritual energy that is lacking and that improves with experience; the experience of decades/centuries being added would increase his chakra totals even more then canon) would push for earlier Sage Training. all these things would mean he would be able to take Orochimaru since he would underestimate Naruto and one lucky hit would finish him and with how his wind rasengan works one hit would neutralize Orochimaru's regeneration techniques and even his immortality technique. Even if he survives he would cease to be a ninja (as shown by Kazuku) and have a very limited lifespan (less then 3 years and less then a month if it occurs in the shippuden canon fight).

WHo else Naruto takes is up to you. Tayuya, Karin, and Kin are faves of mine. In the leaf Hinata has a much better body then her peers. Some older girls such as Anko and Kurenai. Konan (they would bind well), femJinchuriki same as Anko and Konan, whoever you want.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.