Click Here!

Review Replies for Returning to Sanity

AchillesTheGeek

Meechypoo:

Seems like things are looking pretty good for our favorite people and some of the more nasty folk...cough...cough..Umbitch are getting their just desserts! I'm happy that both Petunia and Vernon are really starting to learn their lessons and truly take them to heart and isn't it just fate's twist that Dudley's roommate would end up being a witch. Maybe this time Petunia will have a chance to understand magic a little better without jealousy in the way!

The only thing I'm worried about is that things have been going too well for my favorite pair of boys and I can't help but feel that they might have the rug pulled out from under them. You wouldn't be that mean, would you?

Thanks. As you suggest, things coming together and possibilities opening up. Will Megan and Dudley marry, do you think? And with things coming together nicely, it would be about time to mess them up, wouldn't it?

Replies for chapter 82 reviews:

staar:

Finally !!!!!!!!! he knows that his pregnant !!!!! and he fainted !!!!!! can't wait till Harry finds out !!!!!!!! your killing me that now I have to wait for it !!!!

Yes, Draco knows that he's pregnant, and Harry does not. One wonders how that will go down. And yes, I'm afraid that the momentum of putting out four chapters in four weeks is unlikely to continue, so it might be a little while. But I hope I can make chapter 83 worth the wait!

sparklewitch182:

Very good chapter! I have been dying for them to find out about the pregnancy. I love how you are explaining the auror training. It's all up close and personal. I'd like to see more of that with details on Dracos apprentice although afraid he won't be able to do as much now that he's pregnant. I hope he can though he shouldn't have to let his studies suffer for carrying a baby. And really would all women potion brewers really stop for 9 months? I wouldn't think so just some obvious precautions.

Thanks. Yes, there seemed to be a bit to develop there; Draco's having a much less exciting time, being essentially in a class of one for much of it. I don't think the pregnancy will cause problems -- Borage has proved to be pretty accommodating so far, largely because he can see that Draco has oodles of potential.

Meechypoo:

Such a fun chapter, even if it meant Draco and Harry were separated for a few days at a time. I love Harry showing up his ego-inflated professor and his two sycophants, but doing it in a way that proves he doesn't need to boast. Harry's gift to pansy was lovely but it's too bad that she and Theo are moving away. I loved how Draco found out he was pregnant! Now the real fun can begin.

Thanks! I enjoyed it.
Separation will be a thing in chapter 83 as well.

I think poor Emmet is just very jaded, and not used to recruits who actually know their stuff. He's about to get seriously annoyed with Harry, though.

The "real fun"? What have we been having so far? :)

• 2 weeks later...

staar

ok don't know if I've asked but who is that young man (red) it's not the dark lord is it ???? cause I think then that I'll die if it is.........Harry sure has those trainees not liking him...thanks of rate update !!!!!!

Voldemort is in the Sphere of Intangible Absence, and there's no way back from there. Or is there?

Meechypoo

Oh wow! Draco is pregnant with twins!! That's simply brilliant, especially since we don't know if they'll ever be able to get pregnant again or if this was a one time "magical" event caused by our mysterious "Red Mist" being. I know that he represents the magical energy of the Elder Wand but just who is he? One of the Perverell brothers come back to life...some representation of Death... A Founder of Hogwarts...Matbe Merlin himself?! I guess we'll find out very soon and I simply can't wait. This was a lovely chapter and I can't help but think that though Harry is truly qualified to be an auror he would be a better teacher where he didn't have to put up with jealous coworkers and instructors!

I thought it was a fun touch. It was what Pomfrey didn't get around to saying last chapter. Any bets on the sexes, by the way?

The Red Man will be revealed soon enough. And Harry's training will get sorted out.

Thank you for your kind words.

BlackDawgFang

You're enjoying being an evil Geek, eh? First scooping poor beatle Rita,then the shield effects... and twins! Then the cliff-hanger from you know where, with Mr. Red and his questions. Masterfully done! Looking forward to the answers soon. BDF

Of course I'm enjoying it! Thank you for your kind words.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry, I've been a bit slack. Thanks to the reviewers for ch 87:

koizumi-Scarlet

Aaaaaaaaaw, that wedding was amazing, it was great how harry stopped the attack so casually with the help of the aurors, and without people noticing. At least blaise's wedding wasn't ruined.hahahahaha, poor eva, she just doesn't get a break and keeps throwing her lot in with the wrong people.the fireworks were brilliant, very thoughtful from neville's side:) I hope draco and harry don't quarell to badly about harry keeping secrets, though harry was in the wrong. Looking forward to another chapter:)

In a sense, of course, Harry hardly did anything; the Haussmann shield did it all. But perhaps that's core to RtS: Harry is the catalyst for, more than the agent of, change.

Meechypoo

So that's one evil villain down and Blaise happily married. Neville has certainly come into his own and I'm glad Harry was able to step in for poor Theo. I could only wish he still wasn't in so much pain. Harry and Robin certainly handled the supposed revolution quietly and quickly. Though it's too bad that Harry quit the aurors he would make a better teacher than an Auror any day. I wonder what career he will end up picking, but I'm sure Draco is going to give him an earful for not telling him sooner.

Yeah, I wasn't going to do anything more with Eva but people seemed to want her to get her comeuppance. Theo will be fine; he just needs a while in a sunny clime for everything to dry out. Draco's certainly pissed off at Harry's failure to discuss, but they do have a lot of talking to do.

staar

so happy that they got that girl and all of the ones that wanted to hurt Harry ~!~~~~~~~@!!!!! hope Theo gets better cause of his arm !!! well Thank you for the update 1!!!!!

You're welcome. Ch 88 is coming, but taking a while.

Severus1snape

I am a fan!
Began reading a few days ago whenever I had the time - at Chapter 20 something now.

Welcome aboard!

• 1 month later...

Replies to reviews for chapter 89:

Meechypoo

I was so excited to see a new chapter! I love that Narcissa and Molly stopped the subtle manipulations that the male trio was working towards. Though well intentioned, Harry really needs to have control of his own life and choices. That's what his magic was giving him and the world as discovered by Hermione! Draco is such a great character in this story and he and Harry make a wonderful team. I can't wait for the next chapter!

I was really glad to get it out -- it was a lot of work, for some reason.

Yes, I enjoyed how Narcissa and Molly managed to work together.

And I love Draco and Harry together -- teeth-rottingly sweet, but that's RtS all over!

starr

Just loved what Molly and Narissa did for Harry !!! that meeting was great , the men didn't know what hit them .....so good...even Hermione understanding everything that Harry did was what he was missing all his life !!!!!!Thanks for this !!!!

Welcome. Yep, the Ministry was pretty clueless for such senior brass.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.