Click Here!

MILF trouble

Guest big guest

Guest big guest

I got this idea from a doujin that was made by Sakaki Utamaru in which a milf has an affair with her son's friend, but the son also has been having an affair with the friend's mother at the same time and ended up having sex with each other (to get a clear picture of what I'm saying, then go to e.hentai.org and type in Sakaki Utamaru and click on Wanton Copulation and look at the last chapter.)

So the idea is that Kushina gets caught in a "compromising situation" by Kiba and end up having sex. For about four chapters they have sex everywhere (at the family's house (Kushina's and Naruto's) outside, in a car (you can make the story in modern times) at school, etc...) with them having sex in the house in the first chapter. Then, on the fifth chapter, they get caught by naruto, who confesses his misdeeds of having sex with Tsume as he calls her to come over to explain (which is another four chapters of Naruto and Tsume having sex during the time Kushina and Kiba have sex). Then on the tenth chapter, they show each other what they been doing together. It's optional to make a bonus chapter of them living together and have sex in front of each other.

Please write any comments about this and if anyone wants to write this story, then please tell me by commenting below. And if fadedwriter is reading this, then I hope you write this story.

• 6 years later...

Ooh, this is an interesting prompt that I can totally get into! The fact that Naruto sort of gets him back and they actually turn out to be even at the end puts a new spin onto the Kushina-NTR theme. 

Just curious, what are some kinks and limits of yours? Cause while technically I could choose to disregard the last part and write however I like, I am still curious about what you’re into and what you’re not into, cause I’m into a lot of things, really. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.