Click Here!

I read this maybe 7-8 months ago... and can't remember if I read it here on AFF, or if it was on FF.net. I've been reading a lot of Spike/Xander stories lately, so forgive me if I don't give a lot of details, I will try to remember as much I possible.

I don't remember if they were alredy in a relationship, or just starting one, but Buffy didn't like Spike and Xander together. She kept thinking he was her's, but even she wasn't sure if she meant Spike or Xander. She wanted to get them apart, so one night she practicly attacked Spike. Xander walked in and thought Spike was with Buffy willingly and he ran. Spike went after him while Buffy sat there proud of herself... Um, I think that Spike found Xander at a park and tryed to explain what happenned. Buffy shows up and beats Xander badly, I think Tara was the one that stoped her with a spell. Spike and Giles are with Xander at the Hospital while Willow and Tara try to talk to Buffy. I think Xander had a roommate at the Hospital that was in acoma, that turned out to be Ethan Rayne (Buffy beat him nearly to death). Buffy tryed to talk to Xander when he felt a little better, but then got mad and tryed to attack him. Um, at one point Buffy decides to leave and tells Dawn that everything was her fault. Dawn is found by Tara and Willow, crying... Buffy leaves Sunnydale and goes to L.A., to find Angel. When she finds out that Angel was now in a relationship with Wesley, she snaps and trys to attack him too. Angel asked her to leave and that's pretty much where it ends.

I tryed really hard to remember as much as I could, I hope it was enough for someone to recognize. If anyone can tell me the Title, Author, Site and (or) Sites it is posted, I would be very grateful! Please and Thank You!?! :D

Edited by MuggleAngel

• 3 weeks later...

Found it :D... LOL, again it was one of the stories that I was absolutely sure it could not be! If anyone would like to read this story, it is Hurt, by WithDemonWings and is posted on FF.net. The link below should take you to it no problem!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5867013/1/Hurt

Edited by MuggleAngel

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.