Click Here!

HP/HG Chastity Female Led Relationship

Skittles

Hi! I have a nice little challenge that I hope someone will be interested in! This involves the use of a chastity device and if you are unfamiliar with them and the world that surrounds it, I have a nice little article here for you to read so you can understand it a bit more, I found it fascinating! Click the link!

Now, on to the challenge!

Hermione after having spent the first two years at Hogwarts as friends with Ron and Harry, is quite sick of their lack of focus on studying and applying themselves to schoolwork. She thinks Harry is much cleverer then he lets on and is dragged down by Ron's lazyness and quite frankly, not so brilliant mind unless it comes to making jokes. She decides after her ordeal in the hospital wing of being petrified for several weeks that if Harry had applied himself more he could have helped her in figuring things out faster. And if Harry starts applying himself, Ron will too. So something has to be done, something very drastic.

She spends the first part of the summer thinking of various ways to convince Harry to work harder and focus more but she realises that it would be too much work. She will have to FORCE him and starts researching female dominatrix techniques and finally finds one that suits her perfectly. She's going to lock Harry in a chastity device. Convincing her mum that she needs a quick stop to Diagon Alley for a summer project and that she can handle the Alley alone while her mum goes to the nearby department store. She still has a bottle of Polyjuice Potion left and has one of her mum's hairs with her from her hairbrush and uses it. Now looking like a Witch of Age she pops down into Knockturn Alley and manages to find a sexshop.

It doesn't take her long to find exactly what she's looking for, a cock cage with several enchantments on it. It is self-cleaning, self-moisturising, self-drying and has a flow spell placed on the tip so when the user takes a piss it will always flow in a precise and natural way out of the cage's slit. Its ring automatically adjusts around the users cock and balls for a perfect fit and the cock cage itself has 3 different size settings which only the keyholder can control as its functions are tied to the wand that first taps it. It also has a sleep detector so when the user goes to sleep it will automatically resize itself for any nighttime erections but as soon as the user wakes up it will go back to its pre-set size.

It is made of magical glass and charmed to be unbreakable, the lock can't be unlocked with anything but the one key that comes with it. However, copies of the key can be made by the key-holder (Again tied in with the wand that first taps it) and secondary keys will work with a key-holder contract (which have to be signed and then they tap their wand to the key so it activates).

Hermione upon finding out that Harry has made his aunt float away and is spending the last remaining weeks in Diagon Alley, comes up with a plan. She tells her mum she's going to spend the day in the library (She's done it lots before after all) but instead of going there, she heads into London and (having written Harry that she's coming for a visit) asks Tom the barkeep for Harry's breakfast and two cups of tea so she can bring it up to him as its still early in the morning.

On the way up with the tray, she stops an slips a few drops of a sleeping potion into Harry's mug and salting his eggs a bit extra before continuing up and surprising him. Harry is very happy to see her and digs into his breakfast as they sit and chat about their summers, he finishes his eggs and his tea, giving a big yawn before slumping back into his bed, completely asleep.

Hermione then gets to work, she takes of his pajama pants, inspecting his cock closely and deciding that the middle size will be good. She then takes out a hair removal potion and lathers Harry's cock, balls, perineum, ass and thighs with it and then wiping it away with a wet towel, he's now completely smooth and will stay that way for a year. Then she takes out the chastity device and, having already memorized the manual for putting it on, does just that which is only hampered slightly by Harry's penis growing a bit from her touching it and his balls to get everything in place.

Then she takes the two scarves she brought with her bag and ties each of his hands safely to the bed-frame before pouring down an antidote for the sleeping potion into his mouth.

Harry slowly wakes up and it takes him a few seconds to realise that he's bound to the bed, and then that he's also partially naked and something is attached to his cock. He lets out a yelp of surprise and then another at seeing Hermione sitting there at the base of the bed. Hermione explains what the deal is, how he is going to obey her and improve in his schooling or he can't jerk off.

After a lot of arguing and a bit of a tantrum from Harry, Hermione let's him loose from his bindings and leaves him there and says that he can owl her when he's ready to submit. It only takes 4-5 days before Harry is desperate to cum and Owls Hermione to please come unlock him. So she comes but doesn't bring the key, Harry is mad at her for not bringing the key but she says she's willing to give him a different form of release, as a way to show him that he can still have orgasms and feel good if he follows her orders... She gives him a prostate massage and he absolutely loves the way it feels in the end and Hermione leaves him practically exhausted and drained on the bed. After that incident, Harry is willing to submit to her and she will be using her fingers or dildos on him to give him prostate orgasms (He is not allowed out of the cage) during the year as rewards for doing well in classes, earning points for Gryffindor and getting better grades on his essays. Ron can't understand why Harry is so studious all of a sudden but all the teachers are pleased (Except Snape, nothing can please that man.).

Hermione ends up showing Harry's locked up cock to other Witches in Gryffindor as long as they sign a secrecy contract, letting them try dildos on him, having him lick them to orgasms (Under Hermione's careful observation ofc.) since they are all wondering how Harry has changed into such a good student and loving boyfriend. They are all impressed and Ginny convinces Hermione that he has been such a good boy that he should be let out of his cage after the Yule Ball as they organize an after-party in the Room of Requirement (Ginny asks Dobby for a perfect private-partyroom). Not quite knowing what awaits them in the room, they find a huge bed, lots of dildos, most of them strapons and they decide to pretty much all have a go with one of them on Harry (Using bigger and bigger strapons) before he is unlocked and finally while standing on all fours is given a handjob by Hermione, the first physical contact his dick has had other then the cage for the past 6 months. He practically explodes despite haven gotten 3 orgams already from the strapon fuckings...

And where you go from there is completely up to you. I would love it if Harry had several mistresses that Hermione trusts, and they all can have their own kinks or needs for Harry (Ginny wants to unlock him and ride him to orgasm, Luna loves using strapons on him etc). Big bonus if you can get Fleur involved somehow as well!

I really hope someone takes this challenge, would be so awesome to read it!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest HermionePegger

About the timelines, this start of as a Prisoner of Azkaban story, but with Fleur and the Yule Ball, goes to Goblet of Fire...which one do you want?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Ironsaviour

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600098470

I have post first chapter for your challenge. Its only intro for now but I will post another chapter in a week. I have lots of different ideas so it can be a little different from your request but I am pretty sure that everbody will like the plot. I am not a native speaker so if there is any mistakes please let me know so I can correct them. I hope you enjoy the first chapter ;)

I don't think the people who do the bumping realize what they are probably doing to the original poster. They come in and see a new response and think maybe someone has taken their challenge, or for those on the other side searching for something, found what they were looking for. And find out its just a bump and I personally would be rather disappointed and let down.

Just my 2p for what its worth

Guest Fleurismykhaleesi

Glad to see that someone has taken this on! Thank you Ironsaviour :)

Just to help you out a little with your story Iron:

"but she already began to study for her exams 5 mounths before so she didn't had much problem."

Should read:

"But she began studying for her exams 5 months early so she didn't have any problems with them."

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Mongo

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600098470

I have post first chapter for your challenge. Its only intro for now but I will post another chapter in a week. I have lots of different ideas so it can be a little different from your request but I am pretty sure that everbody will like the plot. I am not a native speaker so if there is any mistakes please let me know so I can correct them. I hope you enjoy the first chapter ;)

How's this coming along?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.