Click Here!

main NaruSasu, minor NaruNeji

RiddleOfAllTime

HI Ho there everyone I'm looking for an old fic. I am unsure were I read it, either here or on Fanfiction.net so I hope someone can help.

I can't remember what's it called but for some reason my mind says it's something like happy ending or that it is in it's description like. "Happy endings normally are stuck at the end of a story" I really have no idea.

It's a Naruto/Sasuke, Sasuke is uke and cheats on Naruto with Kabuto (who is only having sex with Sasuke so he can have Naruto to himself) Naruto and sasuke have kids, twin girl and boy, I can't remember what their names are however I do know at the beginning the boy is very shy and gets picked on my his sister who is just like sasuke and that she is a little brat. Sasuke had started to call Naruto monster and all these other names until he has enough and takes his son and leaves.

I know while he's gone Sasuke starts to realise his mistake and so does their daughter who believes that Naruto will come back. I know that while they are gone Naruto finds a little orphan girl that looks like a younger version of his daughter and takes her in while he tries to help their son who is full of rage at sasuke, he sends him to Neji's dojo.

I also know that Naruto when he was a kid was kidnaped at a young age by Madara and was abused a lot until he finally got free. He stayed in a play ground near the sea for a long time and 'married' the sea one day. I also know that Kyuubi and Itachi are together and has a son (itachi mother) and Kyuubi is Naruto's brother and both families are alive.

Please help.

R.O.A.T

• 3 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.