Click Here!

George Glass' Review Responses -- Original Fiction

GeorgeGlass

Ah, screw being an Anon, my ID is anonymous enough.

I was the one at the water park, and my reaction to your story is 100% accurate. "Fireworks" is one arousing piece of work.

I didn't completely lose my load, thankfully. I managed to shut myself down after only a couple of squirts, leaving me incredibly hard, really uncomfortable, and primed to blow the rest of several days of build up if I even touched myself.

I was sitting by the wave pool. It's over a 5 minute walk to the change and shower rooms. Forgive me, fellow swimmers, but desperate times, desperate measures, ya know? I hid my phone away and ran straight into the pool. Ahhhhhh!

Again, thank you sir!

E-o-F

• 4 weeks later...

Re: "Guidelines"

Mona Thompson 2015-09-29 id # 3000229102
Ah George! I missed you!

Hey there, Mona! I didn't actually go anywhere; I've just been posting more fanfics than original stories lately.

Awesome as always. I liked how you did this as a guide! You are a great writer...and I always look forward to your stuff!

And I always look forward to your comments. Not only do they put a smile on my face, but I love that you are a completely fearless reader. A lot of people wouldn't touch a story like "Guidelines" (or "Cruel Nature," or "The Last Toy," which you've also reviewed) with a ten-foot pole, but nothing seems to scare you.

In any case, thanks very much!

• 4 weeks later...

Re: "Impulse"

Anon 2015-11-02 id # 3000229439
Mm. That was so raw, loved every second of it. The dialogue towards the end was icing on the cake; the context given really helps ground this visceral experience between man/woman.

Thanks very much. That was exactly what I was going for.

Two thumbs up from yours truly!

"Yours truly" suggests that I know who you are, Anon. But thanks all the same.

• 1 month later...

Re: "Comfort and Joy"

Edward_or_Ford 2015-12-29 id # 3000230128
Gleefully anticipating the return of these characters. Very nice opening chapter, looking forward to more!

Thank you! I hope you'll like the rest.

(The tags are telegraphing where it may be leading, but of course I can live with that.)

Shoot--I didn't even think about that. I suppose I could remove those tags and then restore them when I post the chapter(s) to which they apply, but the summary is so long that I'm willing to bet I couldn't get the tags back in (because tags are initially "free" but, if you edit them, they count toward the character limit).

• 1 month later...

Re: Some Girl

Rescue25 (Email Hidden) 2016-02-12 id # 3000230588
Very erotic and well written.

Thank you!

Re: Fireworks

Rescue25 (Email Hidden) 2016-02-12 id # 3000230589
Alittle bit of a suprise but well done. Looks like the material for a continuing series has been laid.

There's actually just going to be one more story: "Comfort and Joy." My original plan was to get the whole thing posted by Christmas, but if you've seen the one chapter posted to date, you know how that worked out. :) And although I've got the subsequent chapters partway written, I've been too preoccupied with other projects lately to really focus on it. But I'm sure inspiration will strike at some point and I'll get it finished.

Edited by GeorgeGlass

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: "Quiet"

darkalley_rambler 2016-03-24 id # 3000231100
An enjoyable tale indeed. You did a very good job displaying the complexities of society and people, even when changed into something very simple to us modern folks, that really kept me in the story.

Thank you. I figure social life back then would have been every bit as complicated as it is today--especially when you're stuck in a cave with the same hundred or so people for three months of the year. And I enjoyed figuring out how the tribe's culture worked. (Man, that one anthro class I took in college really paid off. :))

Thanks for the review!

Edited by GeorgeGlass

mission10 2016-03-24 id # 3000231107
This one is really great, always love the boys dominating the older women.

Yeah, that's one of my fetishes, too. I mean, obviously. :blush:

Love the style, too. Makes it seem more like this is an artifact of the society.

I wanted it to seem a bit real, like something a doctor or scientist might actually write (but publish anonymously to avoid ruining his or her professional reputation).

Would love more in this style but for other scenarios such as school life or other areas where young boys go(the arcade? no idea)

I had intended for "Guidelines" to be a one-shot story, but a while back I got the idea to write an "appendix" that would be a transcript of an interview with the mother of a dominant boy. I've written quite a bit of it now, so hopefully I'll be posting it (as a second chapter of "Guidelines") in the near future.

Thanks for the review!

• 2 weeks later...

BronxWench 2016-04-03 id # 3000231275
While this story is not what I'd have thought of as my cup of tea, I have to admit, I was very much taken by this story.

Thank you! I always love to hear that a reader liked something I wrote even though it's not her usual thing.

Your skill as a writer is truly showcased here. Paa, the narrator, is honest, direct, and something of a Paleolithic gentleman, really. He's caring and careful, and I found myself truly coming to like him, and hope for the best in his quest to be with Quiet.

Part of the reason why I set the story in prehistory was that I wanted the language to be relatively simple and direct. But I also didn't want to use the stereotypical "caveman" tropes of men dragging women home by the hair, the strongest being in charge, etc. I figured that the various tribal, Stone Age societies that survived into the 19th and 20th centuries (when people could make lasting records of their existence) had all kinds of different social structures, and I didn't see that being any less true a hundred thousand years ago. So Paa comes from a culture where it's okay to be the kind of person you describe.

His defense of Quiet, and her fierce devotion to Paa as evidenced in her saving his life even after he'd broken with her, these seemed almost inevitably right, as did his return to Quiet in the end.

I have a fetish, if you will, about people who belong together and who are drawn to each other regardless of how inappropriate their relationship may seem to others.

Thank you, for a remarkable story, told by an extraordinary writer.

Coming from you, that means an awful lot. Thank you.

Charles Christopher (Email Hidden) 2016-04-09 id # 3000231431
Interesting story, though Paa must be the most articulate and loquacious cave-man to ever live.

Thank you! The story was translated from cave drawings, so some liberties may have been taken with the language. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Re: "Impulse"

Proofreader-1962 2016-04-18 id # 3000231701
I remember my father telling about how he and my mother met. At then of his story he said (as near as I can remember), "It was the beginning of eight years of pure bell, but I enjoyed every minute of it!" I'm not sure he wasn't forgetting some of their fights--blood flowed, furniture, and bones, broke and terror reigned--that I recall. This story brought that to mind--sometimes my mind is too odd even for me.

Although this story is intended to be erotic and ultimately uplifting, I suppose it is inevitable that the violent portions will remind some people of their nightmarish childhood.

Maybe your mind is normal, and it's your parents who are odd?

ramblingrobin 2016-04-25 id # 3000231783
This was crazy and messed up but good. You did a nice job. It was interesting and felt genuine and not juvenile. Nice job.

Thank you! I was really going for verisimilitude (my 8th-grade English teacher would be so proud), so I'm glad you saw that in the story. Oh, and I was going for crazy and messed up, too. :)

I see that you've written a couple of M/F stories that appear to be similarly deranged. I look forward to reading them. :)

Fairy-Slayer 2016-04-28 id # 3000231813
This is a pretty impressive piece, not least of all for an immersive view into a very different kind of society. I liked the world building element a lot and found Paa's story pretty cool on its own, plus his language was articulate enough that it could be descriptive and not become condescending or annoying. (It's not like he described most of the tribe as having light-"chocolate" skin, and there's no reason why they wouldn't understand the concept of "seed" even if they haven't quite doped out how to do basic farming.)

Thank you! You know, I hadn't really thought of it as “world building”--I had classified the story in my head as historical (or prehistorical?) fiction--but I suppose it was. Writing about a time period about which so little is known leaves the writer a lot of latitude. As for Paa's language, I wanted it to be simple but not “Ugh, Thog want meat” simple. Plus, I tried to include enough foreign elements in Paa's thinking (like using base five) to make it clear that he's not just a modern guy in a loincloth, but not so many that readers couldn't relate to him. And yeah, I suppose even hunter-gatherers would know what a seed does, just from finding partially germinated ones while gathering them to eat.

The mysterious nature of Quiet was pretty intriguing as well, and I had to wonder if there's a deeper mystery behind her birth that Ko wouldn't want to get out. The only thing I felt was missing were a few words to contrast how the regular tribe members looked when discussing Quiet's unique features, but it's not hard to assume what exactly.

I didn't have anything mysterious about Quiet's origins in mind. I envisioned Quiet as having a neurological issue that's somewhat like autism--but not exactly like it, because there are a lot of genetic and environmental factors that differ between her world and ours. And good point about the absence of contrast with the normal tribesfolk. Mainly, they take better care of their hair than Quiet does. :)

Her clearly superior intelligence was pretty cool, and I have to wonder if her reluctance to speak was because she didn't want to stand out further and worry about the others' reactions.

Communication is one of her weak areas. She's also very much an introvert. But yes, the things you mentioned are factors, too.

The "mating practice" gone awry and the sexy set-up for Quiet to move in after that were a lot of fun, and it was cool how open and light-hearted the adults were about sex in general.

That came a lecture in my developmental psychology class in college. The professor said that in some early societies, children weren't shielded from having knowledge of sex or forbidden from playing at it, any more than they were forbidden from playing at other adult activities.

Though as the tensions rose over Paa and Quiet doing it too much I started to get worried too, in a good way; also, I really liked the cautionary tale about a certain "boar hunt."

Some days, you get the boar, and some days...

Quiet finally choosing a name was both heartwarming and funny, because Paa did his best to make her feel comfortable in a situation he knew she didn't like and then she turned it around by pretty much naming herself after a "finishing noise." [:)]

Suddenly, I'm imagining the "Finish him!" scenes from Mortal Kombat very differently. [:)]

Great job on the battle scene as well, especially with the great training to set it up; then the other even-worse battle with See was sad but in the well-played way. Ko's wisdom didn't go unnoticed either, and it's clear that at least some of Quiet's exceptional thinking skills come from her mother too. I liked the more-intimate Moon-Blood ceremony, and it was a relief that the other tribe members at this point were fine with letting Paa and Quiet become mates. (Hey, that was good enough for many relatively-advanced ancient civilizations too, so why not?) [:)]

Paa's tribe is advanced in some ways, but not in others. They've invented tents and figured out how to preserve meat with salt, but they haven't quite figured out why half-siblings having babies is a bad idea. (Hence Paa and Quiet's baby having a missing finger.)

So thanks for an interesting and fun, plus even a bit more real, kind of tale.

Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Re: "Caitlyn's Punishment"

ramblingrobin 2016-05-01 id # 3000231845
Love this, do wicked and cruel.Xoxo Robin

I've never been sure whether it's the bestiality or the sadistic element of this story that attracts readers. Chalking up one vote for sadism. :) And thanks for the comment!

Re: "Wish List"

ramblingrobin 2016-05-01 id # 3000231846
Wow. That was incredibly hot. Xoxo Robin

Thanks! "Incredibly hot" is what I strive for. :)

Re: "Unbidden"

ramblingrobin 2016-05-02 id # 3000231855
Amazing story. Very well done. You can really feel her desperation. Xoxo Robin

Robin, you are one voracious reader! And I'm especially glad that you liked "Unbidden," because I'm especially proud of it. I don't often manage to mesh so much plot and character development with so much explicit action.

Edited by GeorgeGlass

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
From ANON on July 27, 2016

I've read all your stories and I love them!! Expecially these with incest!! You're just the best writer here!! I hope to read new stories like this soon! :D

Well, that's about the highest praise one can get--especially given how many excellent writers there are here. Thank you!

I've got plenty more incest stories in the works. Stay tuned!

• 3 weeks later...

Re: "Country Summer" (ch 2)

From ANON - Anon on August 13, 2016

Fun chapter! Just wish it was longer. Look forward to the boys messing around. Please post more often!!! I've always enjoyed your stories! :P

Thank you! And don't worry--unlike this chapter, you won't have to wait a whole year for the next one.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.