Click Here!

George Glass' Review Responses -- Original Fiction

GeorgeGlass

14 hours ago, GeorgeGlass said:

Re: “Tribal Warfare”

From JayDee on February 17, 2020

I had to Google that reference to understand it.

Ahh, sorry. Almost certainly wasn’t worth your time. Beg pardon!

It's like they won some kind of reverse Darwin Award, where instead of taking themselves out of the gene pool, they got themselves forcibly thrown into it. :)

These wacky cave people not understanding natural selection!

Thanks for the review!

No problem!

23 hours ago, FairySlayer said:

Oh no, I wouldn't beat them or anything like that.

I just meant punishing them for being punished. 

(…unless they really were acting under orders, but their flippant attitude really seemed more like they just were going to do what they wanted.)

I prefer to leave that unclear. [Translation: I didn’t really think that part through.]

Punishments need to be constructive… and creative. There are way too many people who love to say, “My parents used to beat the crap out of me all the time and I turned out okay!” followed by *glug*glug*glug* before bitching about being fired from every job they've ever had and how their exes and children have permanent restraining orders against them.

Seriously.

"Lothar of the Hill People" was a recurring sketch on Saturday Night Live back in '89-90, with Mike Meyers in the titular role. https://snl.fandom.com/wiki/Lothar_Of_The_Hill_People It looks NBC has managed to keep it off YouTube for now. :(

I am generally more ignorant of SNL than most people. Never been big on sketch comedy for some reason.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: “Wishful”

From Jomahawk2694 on March 01, 2020

Well holy hot damn. Another new conquest in Wishful, another real life family member converted to the incest >:-)

I believe in happy endings. :)

Pallas was seriously hot, and I'm glad you kept to my suggestion that she gets off from being forced to swallow. I also really liked the whole "if I had wanted my peoples protocols, I would have stayed home" mentality, and Jace getting agressive. 

I wanted a complication in Jace's interactions with her that Duann and Lady Aliss wouldn't have been able to predict, and that seemed like just the thing (although Aliss foreshadows it a little).

And then you go and once again tease Lady Angel (not NEARLY enough), you have her admit that she's been spying...and then you go and you introduce that mystery you wanted. I honestly don't know how you do it, but you take something I really wasn't a fan of, and now have me deeply wondering if there is some kind of assassin or something that is haunting the castle. 

That part is in response to something you wanted to include. You'll find out what in the next chapter.

And then we get to Laura, and just like with Alice, you some how make the real-world fuck better than the fantasy world one. (Not saying the Pallas lemon was bad, but the Freudian implications of Laura having Wishful-style dreams is just SOOOO amazing)

Somehow, the real-world sex scenes are especially compelling for me -- particularly in contrast with the fantasy ones.

Again, I was kind of hoping for more Lady Angel, and maybe a little bit of Jace getting to fight something, but this chapter was well worth the wait :-)

Then the next chapter will be worth the wait, too. :)

Also, asking for my gf; would you be willing to add maybe a chapter or two of Jace and his chambermaids?  Or show Alice and Laura trying to go about their days after getting the fuck of their lives?  She would really enjoy that. 

Hmm, I have a pretty solid plan for the next two chapters (which I had intended to be the last ones), but I'll see. 

Again, thank you for bringing my wish to life, and I eagerly await chapter 6

Glad so much of it is working for you.

From JayDee on March 01, 2020

In the fantasy world we find he likes to pet Benata, but in the real world does he like Pat Benatar?

Given that she's my favorite 80s singer, I have to wonder if I there's a subconscious connection there. 

…oh, god, in 20 years that’s the worst thing I ever wrote.

If that's the worst thing, you're doing pretty well. 

Moving on to the review (which is lightly spoilery):

I liked how the cat was Athena in the real word and Pallas in the fantasy, that was a fun little reference. 

Thanks! I wanted to do something different from an alternate spelling (as with Aliss and Angel) or a translation (as with Neva) or just straight-up the same name (as with Moonbeam and Eclipse).

I think her whole haughty cat attitude will feel very familiar to anyone who has spent any time around cats. ‘bout the only thing she didn’t do was knock something off a table. 

Something had to be sacrificed for pace. :)

Although… avoiding that rough cat tongue was probably a good thing, unless someone out there reading as a cheesegrated cock fetish! Hottest part for me was her plea for him to in her mouth and his acquiescence – super hot.

:)

The second scene though was even hotter, like all of it – I didn’t see it coming so soon although after a previous scene it made sense. You do this theme really well, and I liked how it was something he’d kind of always wanted, and that made it better than the fantasy world. Wonderful scene.

Thank you!

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I have read chapter 5 of ‘Wishful’ and it was really great! :) I loved the scene where Jace has sex with the cat person and then it got even better when he had sex with his mom, I thought that was really hot. I can’t wait to see what happens next in this story and I hope that you are doing well, I also can’t wait to see what happens next in the next chapter of ‘For The Price of One’ anyway, good luck with your stories, hope you’re doing well and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a good night :) 

From Fairy-Slayer on March 02, 2020

(Chapter 5)

Nice to see King Jace of the House of Lynx getting some true pussy. As gripping & hot as the "testing" was I also love how he figured out what was straining relations at first.

I like a bit of cultural mystery. “Darmok” is probably my favorite episode of ST:TNG. 

Now I'm most curious about who was sneaking a peek at this diplomatic exchange and what it may mean for the kingdom… or at least his sex life.

Or both. Could be both.

As for Pallas Athena you did an awesome job of translating common cat behavior into a cultural norm.

I have four cats, so I don’t need much imagination for that sort of thing. :)

Plus it was a nice twist to see how her attitude changed once he took charge.

That was Jomahawk’s request – that she be a total pillow princess until Jace shows her who’s boss.

(Meanwhile, in Angelica's room, her pet hamster is hiding under her wood chips, trembling in terror as she imagines what horrors await when it's her turn. ;) )

It’s not a good day to be a hamster…

Of course Angel blurting out her confession as she panics to tell Jace about the spy was pretty funny. I have to give her credit for risking his trust by admitting to that in order to warn of a potential danger.

Well, she has dropped a hint or two – some of them literally (eg, her garter in the previous chapter)

Of course it should be expected that later he will punish her properly (whatever that means).

We shall see.

What a time to be pulled out of the fantasy, though it sounds like he's been hot for Mom before he even knew what to do with her. Maybe she inspired it in him from a young age unintentionally… or perfectly.

Hard to say. 

Another hot treat or two ends the chapter wonderfully. I'd better start calculating how many points it's worth for a guy to get a mother-daughter threesome with his own mother and sister.

Your computational abilities will be severely challenged before this story ends.

Also, major friend points for wanting to look out for his buddy despite having figured out how to get some action any time he wants with just a few words. Still I can't help but worry that the coin's "interest" in Duane's and Jenna's love life will complicate things. Could be a lot of fun for the rest of us though.

You can bet on all of that. (Whether you’ll win the bet is a separate question.)

Thanks for more of this saucy and intriguing tale.

Thanks for another uplifting review!

36 minutes ago, Guest Star Wars player 1 said:

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I have read chapter 5 of ‘Wishful’ and it was really great! :) 

Thanks!

I loved the scene where Jace has sex with the cat person and then it got even better when he had sex with his mom, I thought that was really hot.

Hotness is what I strive for. :)

I can’t wait to see what happens next in this story and I hope that you are doing well, I also can’t wait to see what happens next in the next chapter of ‘For The Price of One’ anyway, good luck with your stories, hope you’re doing well and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a good night :) 

You’ll be seeing that chapter very soon. And you have a good night, too.

• 3 weeks later...

From IttyBittySkitty on March 24, 2020

Wow...that was so damn VIVID. Like, I genuinely could see ALL of what was going on in my head. It takes a REALLY talented author to get my brain to do that!

Thank you! Because of the two very different worlds in which this story takes place, I’m spending more time on description than I might in a story with a simpler setting.

Im really looking forward to reading the rest of this now!!

Two more chapters are on the way! But it will probably be a little while.

Edited by GeorgeGlass

Re: “For the Price of One”

From Vacant on March 28, 2020

Another good chapter! Things are definitely moving forward. Of course he is going to end up fucking Maya. How could he not?! 

IMO, stating the obvious is a valid narrative tool. :)

Maybe mommy will buy a special little toy for her daughter, to help prepare her for something bigger than that tiny little finger. Can't wait to see what these naughty adults are going to do next. 

Hope you’ll enjoy it!

• 3 weeks later...

From Simi on April 14, 2020

Im such a huge fan of your work, im loving this story so much so far!

Thank you!

maybe you could include some feet stuff, would love to read about her small feet doing some work 

I’ll be honest: I’m not into feet. The only fics in which I’ve included foot stuff are stories I’ve written for someone else: “Wishful,” which I’m writing for my friend JomaHawk, and “Leilaya’s Evening,” which I wrote for a contest winner. 

• 2 weeks later...

Re: “Mommy’s Home”

From Julian8 on April 27, 2020

I liked it a lot, shame there was not more "action" described and generally a longer story.

Would love to see a sequel to this, maybe when he gets older and his organ even bigger

Well, then, you’re in luck, because such a sequel already exists! Hope you enjoy “Auntie’s Home.”

Re: “Auntie’s Home”

From Julian8 on April 28, 2020

Aah thx!

Excellent sequel from the first part, and so many chapters! Really great work, if I imagined a sequel it would just like this, wow!

Yeah, when you talked about what you’d want to see in a sequel, I was like, “Wow, ‘Auntie’s Home’ is everything he wants.”

Hehe poor aunt, I wonder what happened when he grew even older and possibly (probably) bigger :)

No worries, I’m sure Auntie Mara loved every inch that Eric grew. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Re: “Nothing Beats Two Pair”

From Fairy-Slayer on May 06, 2020

This was a fun little bit of introduction to the kids via some juicy, yet also very sweet, action. Lovely descriptions on the kids and their acts of pleasure, along with mention of Holly & Hugh's usual routines. 

Thank you! I've been doing so many slow-build stories that it's fun to write one that just jumps right into the action.

The younger pair's stubborn preference was very cute… and it makes me imagine the older pair gradually getting them try new things by whatever means necessary. (Though I'm guessing this is a oneshot… for now.) 

It is indeed.

I've already put Lady Freelove on my list (along with your other recommendations) to get deeper into the intriguing family dynamics. Thanks.

Kewl. And you're welcome.

From Fairy-Slayer on May 16, 2020

(1-5) 

This is a fun bit of fantasy made even more exciting by how dangerously bold Ramón is being. After all, even if Serena had an exhibitionism fetish (even just in loudness) it was a dangerous stretch to assume that it was Maya she wanted to reach, as opposed to getting her neighbors riled up. I guess “Fortune favors the bold!”*

Recall that during their initial sexual liaisons at Ramón's place, and their first one at Serena's – when Maya wasn't home -- Serena wasn't nearly so loud. She only got loud when Maya was in the next room. So Ramón put two and two together.

Serena's "pushy passiveness" is intriguing, but I think Ramón's thoughts about how being told to do things also gives her some room for cognitive bias about her daughter being exposed and molested, even by her own hand, even as she steers things along. It seems to work well for both of them. 

I lean a little hard on the old "She'll do anything as long as it's someone else's idea" device in my stories, but it's just so much fun. :)

Let's just hope she's not also using that nanny-cam for "insurance" in case they get busted, 

I don't think she'd have told Ramón about the camera if she were.

though their romp while watching Maya's private explorations was pretty hot. ("Clitflix and Thrill") So it doesn't seem that Serena has a shy streak since she's rather bold and flirty in normal circumstances, and Maya's shyness seems to be very natural for her age as well. 

No, Serena isn't shy. She just likes to have a little push when it comes to certain things.

So far, so delicious. As they bring Maya into more of their sexy games let's see how far Ramón can push it. Thanks.

Thank you!

BTW, on Day 43 Ramón writes that he'd had Serena and Maya over to his place, but after pulling up a movie for Maya he and Serena went into "Serena's bedroom"; then on Day 56 he mentions that he has a studio apartment. [Rick and Morty ref omitted.]

Crap, I knew I was going to make a mistake like that at some point. Will have to go back and fix that. Thanks.

* …though Horrifically Nasty Death is quite fond of them too.

That's why I never bold my name in the byline. :)

Re: "Dear Hazel"

From Lady Freelove on May 17, 2020

I like it. 

Thank you! And thanks for being the first person to review this story.

There was a time when people could be honest and primal with one another with no need to play ridiculous games. I don't like games. I prefer to get straight to the point ASAP. I admire your character's forthright honesty.

I wrote this story when it occurred to me that if I had feelings like that about someone and just had to express them, that I would do it in the form of a letter like Neil does. 

FYI, I had just started writing this story when I was suddenly seized by the idea for "Impulse," which is basically about someone acting on the same kind of desires that Neil expresses in "Dear Hazel." Whereas I usually take months to write a story, I feverishly wrote the first draft of "Impulse" in about a day. After editing and posting it, I went back and finished "Dear Hazel.”

Re: “A Very Special Thank You”

Well, that was...different. A telepath and a futanari. Hmm.

Sydney isn’t a telepath; the voices come from her own head. One of my psychology professors said that there are people who hear voices regularly, but these people aren’t considered psychotic because (1) they know the voices are coming from within and not from demons or alien transmissions or whatnot, and (2) the voices say relatively benign things (“Don’t forget to take out the trash”), rather than criticizing the person or telling them to go shoot young couples in the park. I thought that was an interesting idea that I wanted to play with in fiction.

Re: “Wish List”

Bravo!  I love it when you write this kind of story! It's Like you are writing it straight to me!

Thank you! I really love writing these first-person stories where you get to see the MC’s thought process. I think that helps make them relatable, too.

Re: “A Day at the Beach”

That was great!

Thank you, and thanks for giving this story its first review!

I love the way you potray it as nothing out of the ordinary, just a normal day at the beach!

Sometimes, when I write these kinds of stories, I think about what would be the most obvious and logical thing to do -- and then do the opposite. When I started writing this one, I thought about having the mom and son go to a secluded beach where no one would see them. Then I decided that it would be more exciting if they went to a beach where everyone would see them, and where everyone was okay with it because they were doing the same sort of things.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.