Guest SomeGuy
3 hours ago, GeorgeGlass said:

Re: “The Red Day”

From ANON - Ace of Hate on April 05, 2022

Glad to hear it!

Why did you take it down from AO3?

From ANON - Anon on April 05, 2022

I am really liking this story. I like how you always take a moment to describe character's clothing.

Thanks! My friend and frequent beta-reader Jomahawk has helped me get into the habit of thinking about what characters are wearing, which I find very helpful for making the sex scenes more vivid.

The gangbang scene with the teacher was really hot, specially the part where she begins enjoying the act.

I felt like there had to be at least one woman in the story who got turned on by being gangbanged, regardless of the circumstances.

Thanks for the comments!

From JamesRyder on April 06, 2022

Another incredibly well written story by you.

Thank you!

I liked that in the latest chapter we got a male perspective of what happens after they inhale the drug and how it effects their thinking and mentality.

That’s an important reason why I wrote this chapter from multiple perspectives instead of just one, like the previous three chapters. Including the male perspective also explains why the story is titled “The Red Day.”

I wonder if they will retain their memory of the events when the drug wears off (if it does).

Well, the next chapter is the last, so if you’re going to find out at all, you’ll find out soon.

From ANON - Axel on April 07, 2022

Wow I love chapter 4 the most.

Glad you enjoyed it. I felt like the story’s penultimate chapter ought to have multiple perspectives to give readers a more complete picture of what’s going on. Also, I have a fetish for mass-rape scenes. :)

The male perspective was a nice touch too would love to see more of that.

Thanks! It was necessary to show the action from the male perspective at some point, if only to explain why the story is called “The Red Day.”

The final chapter will have some male perspective, too, albeit in a different sense.

Re: “May’s Family”

From ANON - Ace of Hate on April 11, 2022

Kind of want to see a shourt follow up to the story with her brother fuxking her daughter.

I’m not planning a sequel at this time, but it’s always possible that I’ll get a good idea for one at some point.

From metamorphic_Monster on April 13, 2022

Well damn it got the crazies ending, the movie in case you don't know.

The ending was inspired by a different movie: the Sean Connery/Nicholas Cage actioner The Rock, in which, at the end, the Air Force drops thermite bombs to destroy a cache of extremely deadly chemical weapons.

I honestly was suprise but then again not surprising. Well I enjoyed the story and the evil part of me wishes that it ended differently and let the people recover and suffer the consequences or better yet let it spread.

Yeah, when it comes to ending this kind of story in particular, there are always a lot of roads not taken. 

I'm not planning a sequel at this point, but it's always possible that I'll do more with this. There's plenty of KZ41B left, after all.

Honestly that one boy  watching the whole thing was a nice edition.

Thanks! I thought a chapter with a broader scope than the previous ones would be a good way to end.

Overall great story my friend can't wait to see what else you'll write 

Plenty more stories in the pipeline, so stay tuned!

• 3 weeks later...

Re: “Show Dog”

From wilparu on May 02, 2022

This is near perfect. Wondeful use of the mother's harsh instructions to up the debauchery.

Thanks! I have a fetish for women being involved in the rape of (or at least dubcon sex with) another woman. A domineering mom with a big-cocked dog seemed like a good way to make that work.

I love all your stories and this one is one of my favs yet.

Thank you!

Re: "The First Adam" 

From ANON - Anon on May 05, 2022

Oh I love this concept!

Thank you! I’m having fun with it.

I am not much into the whole cuck/humilliate the husband thing but in this scenario is kind of hot.

I appreciate that. Don’t worry, the remaining chapters will not be so NTR-intensive.

Very excited to see what other... uh, females attract Adam's attention.

A new chapter should be posted next week, so you’ll get to see at least one soon.

Thanks for your writing.

Thanks for your comments!

Edited by GeorgeGlass

From Blacksheep on May 06, 2022

A tough read at times, but a brilliant piece of work.

Thank you!

I like fics that shock and push boundaries. Not since certain episodes of GoT have I been repulsed and enthralled at the same time. 

GoT certainly had that effect quite a bit of the time. I suppose I’m good with being compared with George R. R. Martin. :)

Re: “Stallion”

George Glass' stories never fail to impress.

Thank you so much.

Liked this one a lot, and anthro/furry isn't normally my thing, but you can't not love Mace and Ginger - great development of these characters and hot sex scenes.

Thank you. Sometimes I like really getting into characters’ heads and showing the reader what makes them tick, and Mace was a fun one in that regard.

Edited by GeorgeGlass

Re: “Show Dog”

The lowest ranked member of the pack put to good use!

Indeed. :)

Good work as always, GG.

Thanks!

Curious if you also post your works on other adult fic sites, such as ao3 and furaffinity?

I post on AO3, yes. Depending on the content of the story, I also post on Inkbunny, Palcomix, Hentai Foundry, and Lolicit.

Guest Randombookreader
On 3/13/2016 at 8:40 PM, GeorgeGlass said:

Re: Make It All Better

Thank you! I've been taking a break from this story for a while to work on others, but I will definitely be getting back to it. I love writing these characters too much not to.

Maybe you could create another story on it but focused on Angie’s perspective and what she felt when she fought the beast?

Re: “Make It All Better”

From ANON - ThisBookIsMyFavorite on May 08, 2022

What would the beast be like from Angie's perspective? What would the feeling of confronting it, or winning against it feel like? Also, when she tamed the beast, what was it like? Is it her accepting it or suppressing it? I want to knowwwwww now

Suppressing it would never work, at least not in the long term. Ultimately, Angie accepted that the beast was part of her, and that she could let it be part of her without letting it dominate her life. (As we all must.)

Maybe you could create another story on it but focused on Angie’s perspective and what she felt when she fought the beast?

Much as I love these characters, I’m not planning on doing any more stories about them. I feel like doing more would cheapen the story that already exists. 

I do have some other stories that are pretty psychological, though, most notably “Unbidden.”

Re: “Make It All Better”

From ANON - Anonperson on May 08, 2022

Maybe you could make an alternate universe version where they still fuck?

Sorry, I’m not planning any more stories in this series.

Like would Angela have sexual withdraws or something like that in this ending?

Angela was gradually weaned off her dependence on Daddy. 

Why would they give up fucking too?

Chiefly so Angela could move on. And so that Dad/Alan and Gloria could too, really.

• 1 month later...

Re: “Keene’s College Weekend”

From ANON - Vadarr on June 21, 2022

"...The government doesn’t want people wasting their sexual energy on things that won’t produce a baby. That’s why they outlawed condoms, too..."

If anal sex is outlawed or strongly discouraged, it's going to instantly become vastly more desirable... [EVERYTHING 'taboo/kinky' is very attractive for just that reason, includings things like incest.]

There may be a story in that alone.

Oh, there are certainly several sexual acts that are forbidden in Keene’s world (ie, they have sodomy laws) and are therefore tempting. 

Apart from that, anal sex, done properly, can give the recipient amazing orgasms as well as huge offering stimulation to the 'provider'…

Well, I write it that way, at least. :)

BTW, I do plan to write one last story about Keene at some point; I just haven’t gotten all the ideas together in my head yet to begin.

• 1 month later...

Re: “First Flowers”

From ANON - mono11 on July 30, 2022

hello I love your stories I don't know whether to accept a suggestion

In a house, a pair of single parents, each of whom already had children, remarried, one had an older boy and the other had a pair of twins, a boy and a girl, the problem is that the girl is the youngest of all and at twin brother likes to tease her for that one day when she went into the older brother's room and looked under his bed he found some magazines that mentioned adult games the little girl told her older brother that she wanted to play those games with him this would be the story of these two brothers secretly playing from the rest of their family

I’m glad you like my stuff. But I’ll be honest: I don’t love it when someone posts a “review” of one of my stories that says nothing about the story and instead tells me about the story the person wants me to write. It’s like a left-handed way of telling me that my story wasn’t good enough for them.

Guest mono11
2 hours ago, GeorgeGlass said:

Re: “First Flowers”

From ANON - mono11 on July 30, 2022

I’m glad you like my stuff. But I’ll be honest: I don’t love it when someone posts a “review” of one of my stories that says nothing about the story and instead tells me about the story the person wants me to write. It’s like a left-handed way of telling me that my story wasn’t good enough for them.

I'm sorry that was not my intention but I loved your story like all the ones you write the way you attended the girls' training is wow and your sex scenes always leave me speechless

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.