Click Here!

George Glass' Review Responses -- Original Fiction

GeorgeGlass

Re: “Little Rose”

From sarge01 on November 16, 2021

What I really liked about the story was how you wrote in that dark dominant side of the father and the growing submissive side of Rose. I thought that part was pretty unique compared to other stories from this genre. It definitely added some more spice to this taboo fantasy!

Thanks! Those are themes that I particularly enjoy playing with. 

Of course the story development was great and you stopped with a great Happy Ending.

Glad you enjoyed! I’m always especially gratified when people find the ending satisfying.

FYI, I’m working on a one-shot sequel to this story, so I hope you’ll stay tuned.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: “Dogsitting”

From Thundercloud on November 26, 2021

A good litte story that deliver exactly as promished. I doubt there would have been possible to fit more bestiality in there. Keep the good work.

Thanks! Yeah, I was going for a simple, straightforward bestiality story, and I’m glad you liked it for what it is.

Re: “Big Sister”

From ANON - Jomahawk on November 26, 2021

This was incredibly sweet, but I can't help the feeling of dread that comes from Kate's preferences. And not even the extreme social taboo or her parents catching her naked with her little brother. I'm talking about the fact that little Alfie will soon grow out of Kate's preference zone, meaning the poor boy will be kicked to the curb after years of sexual pampering by his slutty big sister. 
Unless Kate comes to find that she doesn't just have a taste for young boys, but an incestuous side that keeps her little brother sexy no matter how old he gets. 

That’s certainly possible. It’s also possible that Kate will indeed lose sexual interest in Alfie eventually (although she’ll always love him), but by that time he’ll be ready to start seducing girls his own age, thanks to everything he learned from Kate.

Still a very well written story. 
Joma 

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Re: “Stallion”

From ANON - MX_rose on January 05, 2022

Well, this is an amazing piece of writing. I'm a furry who fursuits as an anthro equine and I read a LOT of furry fanfic. This is one of the best.

Wow! That means a lot coming from a serious furry like yourself.

Characters are well defined. I really like Mace!

Thank you! I really enjoy writing Mace and “discovering” a little more about him in each chapter.

I also like the fact that there's proper spelling and grammar. Yeah I sound like one of those fastidious types and I am when it comes to writing. With spellcheckers at one's disposal, there's really no excuse for poor wordsmithery is there?

I’m a professional editor IRL, so if there's bad spelling, grammar, or punctuation in my stories, I have no excuse. :)

10 out of 10. - MXR

Thank you! I hope you’ll enjoy the rest of the story just as much.

Edited by GeorgeGlass

Re: “Can’t Resist Her”

From Edward on January 11, 2022

Super hot story and love the back and fort between POVs.

Thanks!

I would love to see more of this characters at some point.

This story is more amenable to a sequel than a lot of my fics, so yeah, that could happen. 

From ANON - Candlelight Scribe on January 12, 2022

Really liked this one. Had a great build up and I liked the character interaction.

Thanks! I focused a lot of buildup in the hope of making the story at least slightly believable.

Was a bit dissapointed to see the COMPLETE tag though. Feels like there could be a lot more to this one, to wit, not that much has actually happened between them yet.

Yeah, I suppose this was kind of an “origin story.” There could certainly be a sequel.

Still I appreciate what we did get, keep up the good work!

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

Re: “A Little Family Trip”

From ANON - Candlelight Scribe on January 27, 2022

Little Rose is quite possibly my favourite story on this site, or in my top five at least.

Given how many stories are on this site, that’s quite a compliment! Thank you.

So I was more than pleasantly surprised with this follow up. It doesn't dissapoint and it was great to be back with this family again.

Thanks!

Having said that, I did miss the some of the connection between Randy and Rose (and Evie and Opal) we had in the original. This focussed a bit more on the smut. 

True.

It was still great and it had a nice gentle moment to end on. It really works as a chapter, though I do hope this isn't the final one.

We shall see.

Great work as usual, Mr. Glass!

Thank you!

Some author’s notes about "Stallion":

My original idea for this story was different from the end result. The main character was going be the uber-macho father from my previous story “Rough Night,” which is about a young bear who gets raped by his older brothers and then, later, by the father. It is mentioned during the story that the father is always bringing girls to his room to fuck—sometimes with their full consent, sometimes with less. But I ultimately rejected this idea, for a couple of reasons: First, I wanted the main character to be a bit more sympathetic than the complete asshole / rapist from “Rough Night.” Second, even though straight sex is mentioned in that story, all of the action that is described in detail is male-on-male, so I was concerned that people who enjoyed “Rough Night” wouldn’t necessarily want to read a sequel that features only heterosexual sex.

I confess that Mace is in some ways a masculine version of Mia from my previous story, “Mia: Confessions of a Dickgirl.” Both characters are extremely promiscuous and seductive, enjoy helping women and girls cheat on their husbands or boyfriends, and are always excited by the prospect of knocking a girl up. Also, both Mace and Mia have structured their work lives so as to give them access to a variety of women and girls. And both have big dicks. :)

Part of the inspiration for this story came from an incident at work a few years ago. A female coworker and I were in the cafeteria when she saw a man—I think he was a firefighter—whom she found viscerally and overwhelmingly attractive, to the point that she was fanning herself on the elevator on our way back to the office. When I envisioned Mace, that’s the effect that I imagined him having on women.

I don’t actually know a lot about horses, so I had to do some research on the internet regarding the colors and patterns their coats come in. I also made a list of the coat colors of every female character with whom Mace has sex to make sure I wasn’t making them look too much like one another.

While most of my furry stories are set in worlds that are clearly different from our own, Mace’s world is as much like ours as I could make it. Mainly, this is because I didn’t want readers to think that Mace’s ability to get with all those women and girls was due to his world having different cultural norms (eg, a more permissive attitude towards promiscuity and casual sex) or to some biological trait of the equines of the Mace’s world. Rather, I wanted readers to have the impression that Mace seduces women through his sheer masculine presence and his charm.

Nonetheless, Mace’s world is not our world, and I had to keep that in mind. In chapter 5, I changed “don’t you dare bogart that cumload” to “don’t you dare hog that cumload,” because while Mace’s world has hogs, it never had Humphrey Bogart. :)

I see Mace as someone who has extremely strong reproductive instincts. These drive his constant need for sex but also his love of being a father.

Edited by GeorgeGlass

• 3 weeks later...

Re: “Weekend at Waltney World”

From rapturedog on February 14, 2022

This is the second incest story that I've read from this author. I'd say the sexual depictions are very fun, in a sexual tone, yet sexy as well. I really enjoyed the style,

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed.

I don't know yet if there is a continuation to this story but sure hope so.

I’m planning to write at least one more story set in the “Waltneyverse” at some point.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Re: “The Red Day”

From ANON - Axel on March 13, 2022

So far so good! I've only ever read one other story like this on Inkbunny and it sadly nevre got a sequel. I hope you continue and show many MANY more events around town!

Thanks for the comment! And don’t worry, there’s plenty more to see.

Re: “Father’s Love”

From ANON - Aphrodite on March 19, 2022

Fucking love this story I need more!!!!

Thank you! You might also enjoy “Fun in the Oven,” which is in a very similar vein. (I’ll confess that I wrote it partly because people liked “Father’s Love” so much.)

Edited by GeorgeGlass

Re: “The Red Day”

From ANON - Edward on March 23, 2022

This is a really hot line you wrote: "fucking her like he hated her". 

Thanks! I try. :)

Enjoyed this chapter a lot. Wonder how things will be in this town in the aftermath of the Red Day.

Don’t worry, you will find out. Thanks for the comments!

From ANON - SSB123 on March 26, 2022

great now i wish to see a followup to this one-shot showing Dolly's new life as her mothers sex slave.

I don’t have immediate plans for a sequel, but I’d be open to it if I had a good enough idea for one.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.