Click Here!

George Glass' Review Responses -- Original Fiction

GeorgeGlass

Re: “Some Days, You Get the Bear”

From Maxsteele1986 on April 14, 2021

Congratulations on getting 2nd place. Could we get a link to your picture prize? The link only shows how to enter the contest and examples of the prices you could have won.

Here’s a working link: http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/CoaX/260788/Second-Prize---Fetish-Writing-Contest-2014

Re: “Wishful”

From IttyBittySkitty on April 15, 2021

Skitty Chapter 8

/WHOAH 

Wow. I knew you had been building up to Angel for a while, but this was beyond what I was expecting!  To have her go from so timid to "I literally live to be your cock sleeve" was giving me "Wedding Night" vibes but where the young girl was more than willing. 

I guess I do tend to reuse certain themes. :)

Especially with her desire to be used brutally as well as he cherished. That really scratched my "hot but twisted" itch. 

Glad to have done that again. :)

I can see Joma's influence all over this, and I love how well you brought it to life. 

I think Angel/Angelica is the character he put the most thought into, so I really tried hard to do justice to her.

And the fact that the Magic of the Wishful is now applying to more than getting Jace laid is great!!  Seriously, this story has it all!

IBTS

Thank you! I do love the non-sex parts of this story, too.

Edited by GeorgeGlass

From IttyBittySkitty on April 16, 2021

Skitty Chapter 8

*sits there with smoke pouring out of my ears, trying to fan myself off*
Aaawooooooooo indeed! Holy moly!! Who would have guessed that real world Angelica would be an even bigger slut than her Wishful counterpart!  God that was HOT!!

Thank you! It wasn’t easy finding a way to do something with real-world Angelica that would compare with what happened with Lady Angel, so I’m glad you liked the result.

Like, Wisfhul Angel's confession was so sweet and touching...but real world Angelica putting herself out there like she did just hit me different. And then being horny and energetic enough to ask for MORE after two hard, passionate fucks while Lady Angel could only handle 2…

I see real-world Angelica as being even more passionate than her Wishful counterpart.

And I'm pretty sure Jace just unlocked the ultimate magic by giving Duane the token. I refuse to believe you'd end this in a bad way when the whole point of the story is to make people (especially one specific person) happy. 

No spoilers! 

I can't wait to read the last chapter!

IBTS

I hope you’ll like it.

Edited by GeorgeGlass

From Marksman on April 22, 2021

Loved the story. Instant favorite.

Thanks!

Any chance we might get a bonus chapter with the twins and one of the sisters? A little disappointed Angelica didn't get her turn with them.

I don’t have any plans to add to the story at this point, but it’s always possible that I’ll have a great idea for a spinoff story one day.

Re: “The Power Arcane”

From Lady Freelove on April 24, 2021

Review of Sumaya and Aleem: This is really good! The entire scene between Sumaya and Aleem is so very beautiful! You have described the ultimate, most beautiful love between a mother and son! I actually had tears in my eyes! I want more!

I’m so glad you liked this. And we might be seeing more of Sumaya and Aleem later on.

Edited by GeorgeGlass

Re: “Impulse”

I really liked this! Anonymous sex is always the best! You're on a roll, my friend! Keep it up!

I was hoping you’d like this one. This was one of those rare stories that just took hold of me and wouldn’t let me stop writing it until it was done.

Re: “Wedding Night”

Rape is n ot one of my personal preferrences in a story but this one is well done.

Thank you.

It paints a rather disturbing picture of a dystopian future.

It’s more of an alternate reality. I envision it as a world where aliens infused their DNA into select humans to create the Ladies, who became a permanent overclass. I may write more stories set in this world. 

Re: “Unbidden”

This is good. This story is a very good exploration of the subconscious mind of a sexually repressed woman. The needs and desires of of a woman whose basic drives have not been satisfied, especially those needs that could only be fulfilled by her brother. Well Done!

I love writing psychological stories, so I really enjoyed producing this one. It also enabled me to take a lot of miscellaneous rape-story ideas – ones that weren’t substantial enough to be the basis for a whole story in themselves -- and use them as Judith’s fantasies instead. 

Re: “The Wrong Locker Room”

From SickRose on April 25, 2021

Hi, I made an account on this site just to say a) this was hot as fuck and I will definitely be reading everything else you've written

Thank you! And thanks for being this story’s first reviewer on AFF.

and b) have you considered posting your stuff on ArchiveofourOwn? I think you'd get a much bigger audience (this site seems pretty dead) and it's got a slightly more modern/user-friendly UI :p

Hmm. I will consider that.

Edited by GeorgeGlass

From IttyBittySkitty on April 25, 2021

Before we get into your review, I just want to say that it’s everything I hoped for and more. :)

Skitty and Joma, Chapter 9 

/Oh...My...God.

My thoughts exactly.

/Oh really?

Well not exactly.  More like "Holy shit holy shit that is so fucking HOT!"

/*giggles* you aren't alone there, Joma.  

I’m so pleased to know you found it hot. I was really trying to pull out all the stops with this chapter, which meant doing things I hadn’t done in previous chapters, and that’s always a risk. Glad it worked.

/But seriously.  Jace described it perfectly.  This was a three ring circus of sex, with Jace as the X rated P.T. Barnum.  

LOL!

The epicenter of erotic delights.  The eye of the storm of sexy girls. The...

Thats enough, Skitty.  It was a literal cluster fuck, with Jace as the catalyst and primary pleasure pump.

/Yeah.  

*chuckle* And thank you for not calling it a “fustercluck.” :)

I do have to applaud you, man.  There were a lot of moving parts with this, as well as a lot of body parts to keep track of.  You did an incredible job having everyone involved, as well as (mostly) making sure everyone got a turn with everyone else.

I think this chapter required as much outlining as all 8 of the previous chapters combined. Thankfully, writing stories like “Hot Yoga” and “The More, the Merrier” gave me valuable experience in writing orgy scenes.

/And don't even get me started on that mating press.  Mmmm GOD.  That, hands down, was the best part of this finale.  In a way, what all this was building up to.

That was me indulging my own fetishes. I love the mating press, especially when impregnation is involved.

I personally liked how involved Moonbeam and Eclipse were.  How proactive they were in making sure everyone in their Royal Family was getting some kind of pleasure at all times.

They are first and foremost entertainers, as well as being horny bunnies, so it just seemed logical that they would be the ones facilitating the action.

I do wish we could have had Jace penetrate Angellica again.  Or have had the Leoprines give a "VIP" performance to her.

I had to make some tough choices about what to include in this chapter and what not to. Ultimately, I felt that since we’d just had 2 straight chapters of Angel/Angelica, I would give more of the spotlight to the other characters in the final chapter.

/Well, to quote Moonbeam, "things like this leave a girl...inspired."

You mean..?

/Oh yeah.  This story was nothing but the absolute HOTTEST and most well thought out piece of alternate world smut I've ever come across.  And there is NO WAY my filthy little mind was gonna be satisfied until I added to it.

/If thats ok with you, George.

I think I'm with you on that train of thought, Skitty.  This story left SO MANY avenues open to traverse.  Just what IS Duane's version of the Wishful?  What was Mrs. Vogle's like?  Possibly those of the many previous masters Valerius has served?

/Ohhhh, I feel a "Wishful: Expanded Universe" coming!

Wishful: Beyond the Coin.  The new-and-improved lives of those touched by The Wishful, such as Angellica and Alice going to school and not being able to go 10 seconds without thinking about what they want to do to Jace when they get home.  Or bringing Rosemary or Dominique into this sex circus!  

OMG, I’m kind of loving these ideas. Indeed, the Wish-world is full of possibilities. And I would be honored if you wanted to write stories about it.

/I know Fairy already brought up that having the news chopper touch down in the Lynman's back yard would be weird, but I am totally seeing Jace doing some HUGE A/C job that winds up getting covered by the news, and who happens to be the reporter on scene? Dominique!  And she ends up interviewing Jace, and quickly comes to realize that there's a reason this handsome handy man looks so familiar.  He's the one thats been the at the center of the vivid and intense wet dreams she's been having for the past few weeks!...Wow.  I honestly, truly never thought that my request for a guy who wishes for a world that lets him get as much pussy (or tail) as he wanted would evolve into this.  Something this deep, this...fleshed out as well as sexed up.  I'm honestly awed it wound up like this.  It's so much better than I could have ever hoped.

I’m so glad.

George, from the bottom of my heart, I want to say Thank You.

/Me too! Thank you sooooooo much for this incredible journey!  A journey, I hope, has many more adventures and stories to tell!

Again, and for the last time

/Again, and for the last time

Thank You.

/Thank You.

Jomahawk2694 & IttyBittyTittySkitty

You are so very, very welcome. Joma, you have such a big help to me over the years, and Skitty, you seem to make him so happy, which just gladdens my heart. It’s only Monday, but getting this review from the two of you has already made my whole week. Thank you.

Re: “Company Policy”

From Maxsteele1986 on April 28, 2021

Are they hiring? I will enjoy working there a lot more when compared to where I am currently working. 

Back when I wrote this story, I chose Radio Shack as John’s previous employer because they were rated (in two different surveys) as the worst company to work for. Maybe your employer has moved into the lead since then. :)

Re: “Comfort and Joy”

From Maxsteele1986 on April 29, 2021

I enjoy this series from the beginning to the end.

Thanks! I’m pretty fond of this one.

I know this is the end of this series, but I hope you continue writing other stories.

I have more stories in the works that are in a similar vein, so stay tuned.

Edited by GeorgeGlass

• 2 weeks later...

Re: “Just Doin’ What We Do (A Halloween Story)”

From Maxsteele1986 on May 08, 2021

So was everyone in this story werewolves, or there are normal humans involved too?

No – Emily, Joe Bob, and Emily’s sister and brother-in-law were normal humans. That’s why they didn’t transform when the others did. It’s also why Joe Bob says, “Our families have helped keep the peace between humans and weres for more than two hundred years.”

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Re: “Weekend at Waltney World”

From Digifan303 on June 23, 2021

Amazing chapter! Cant wait for the next one.

Thanks. Hope you’ll enjoy it.

I havnt read the story this is based on but now im curious about it.

Sorry, I meant to post the link at the beginning of the chapter. You can find it here: “The Happiest Place”

Edited by GeorgeGlass

From Lady Freelove on June 26, 2021

I love it! Paul and Gladys are so HOT!! Such a wonderful family! I can't wait for the next chapter!

Thank you! I was hoping you’d enjoy this one. More action to come!

Edited by GeorgeGlass

From ANON - CandlelitScribe on June 26, 2021

Wonderful story. I remember I enjoyed the idea of The Happiest Place, but the concept felt little more than that, a concept.

Yeah, it was more like something fun to play with than something to exploit for maximum action. 

I would have loved to have seen stories from it, so I'm very grateful that you now wrote this one. I thoroughly enjoyed it and hope you'll write more chapters soon!

Two more chapters coming up in this one. And there may be more Waltneyverse stories in the future.

From Fairy-Slayer on June 29, 2021

It's gonna be a shame if they came all this way and then can't get the kids to leave the bedroom the whole time. :)

Some people would consider that a good vacation. :)

But kids will be kids and I'm sure they're excited to see – and experience – all the attractions along with the attractive "cast members" (or whatever this place refers to their employees as). At least all that hot action ensures all four of them will get a good night's sleep and be ready for it all.

They’ll need it, too. It’s going to be a very busy Saturday.

Parents role-playing was a lot of fun too, plus a nice way to vent their anticipation for getting the real thing once the kids are old enough.

I wouldn’t make too many assumptions about who’s considered old enough for what in the Waltneyverse.

Thanks for the fun introduction to the Murphy family and the preview of all the fun holiday ahead.

Thanks for the encouraging review!

• 2 weeks later...

From ANON - Johannes Longhardy on July 16, 2021

Just finished Chapter 1: Costumes . I like the stories were the family members have a good time together. I hope there will be more chapters.

Glad you liked it. Two more chapters are in the works.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.