Click Here!

George Glass' Review Responses -- Original Fiction

GeorgeGlass

Re: “The Order of Things”

From LeoChes on May 22, 2020

Really a lot of fun to read.

Thanks. And thank you for giving this story its first review!

The initial setup is nicely in place so I'm hoping there's more to come!

I don’t have any immediate plans to write more of this one. But if you liked “The Order of Things,” you might also enjoy my upcoming story “The Wrong Locker Room.” I expect to post it in the next week or two.

Re: “A Sweet Little Girl Like You”

From Lady Freelove on May 23, 2020

I don't know why I decided to give this story a try. 

Yes, I wouldn't have guessed that you would want to read this one. Not when I've got other stories that I think you would like better.

I prefer stories I can relate to, that might happen in RL to me or someone like me. As I say in my bio, sex is central to my life. Every aspect of my life radiates outward from that center, adding a (very) strong element of sexuality to everything I say, think or do. I am willing to experience anything sexual but only as it portains to the many pleasures sex can provide. In this story, sexual pleasjure is distorted and evil rather than the divine and holy gift to humanity that it truly is.

Yup.

That this helpless girl is subjected to, and terrified by, such a perverse distortion of one individual's horrific desires leterally made me sick to my stomach. That one's pleasures require the torture and slavery of another is inconceivably horrifying. I realize that this sort of thing happens in the real world way too often, and to little children worst of all, but that doesn't easy the near physical pain this story caused me to experience.

I'm sorry this was a hard read for you. But I did put all the appropriate warning labels on it.

All that said, the fact that your skill as a writer is so well developed drew me into the story virtually against my will. I suppose in the vain hope that she would escape and all would be well. Having read your work where sex is described in many beautiful ways and held forth as the heavenly perfection it is, I find it difficult to believe that the same mind that wrote some of my favorite stories also created he horror, the evil, of this tale.

I have many sides. I don't apologize for that. But I appreciate the compliment about my writing skill.

I'd suggest that you avoid my other stories that have the Rape tag. You've already read the only one that's relatively benign ("Wish List"), which has the Rape tag only to warn away the easily triggered.

Now, if you want to read a story with a similar level of fantasy but that’s much more up your alley content-wise, you might check out “Just Doin’ What We Do.”

Re: “F**k Perfect”

From Lady Freelove on May 23, 2020

Humorous and erotic. This is the kind of story I like. Good work!

Thank you! This story was inspired by a Tumblr post from a woman who deliberately left her dryer full of hers and her daughters’ panties when a hunky Russian repairman came over. I thought that was a great concept and ran with it (with the poster’s permission).

Re: “Flesh”

From DreamWorlds on May 28, 2020

Bro this feels like it was written by a genuine author. 

Well, I am one, in the sense that I write "legit" fiction as well as smut. But I'm not a published author yet.

This story is actually very fun and creative. 

Thank you! Once this idea took hold of me, I couldn't let go of it.

Please pleaseee keep at it. 

Will do! There's one chapter and an epilogue still to come.

Also cant wait ti see what happens when they give birth.

Well, you won't see "when," but you will see "after." And you'll probably like it. :)

Re: “Little Rose”

From Dragonsage147 on June 04, 2020

Love the story please make a sequel one day

Thank you! I’m not planning a sequel at this point (although that could always change), but if you enjoyed “Little Rose,” you might want to check out my in-progress story “For the Price of One,” which is in a very similar vein.

Re: “Delta Delta Delta”

From Lady Freelove on June 04, 2020

Now this is good stuff! 

Thanks!

It's almost like you spent time at a sorority house. At least the sorority that I belonged to! Lindsay and Nikki could've been taken straight from me and my roomate!

Honestly, my description of the sorority was as much inspired by 80s sex comedies as by anything from real life. Your college years must have been fun. :)

Re: “For the Price of One”

From Lady Freelove on June 10, 2020

Excellent! This is really good!

Thank you!

Maya's ambivalence the first time Ramon takes her his so realistic! So is her newly ignited libido when she intitiates the second round!

I thought you’d get a kick out of that. :)

This chapter is so satisfying on several levels! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

I’m very glad. Hope you’ll enjoy the 7th and final chapter just as much.

Re: “Make It All Better”

From Lady Freelove on June 10, 2020

The "Beast," as you call it, is an immutable part of all women. It cannot and will not be controlled. It first begins to manifest itself at about the age of four or five. It depends, at that point, on what kind of social conditioning a girl experiences as to how she reacts to it. If the parents are rational, open minded and supportive, she can accept the Beast for what it is and deal with it, however she needs to, without  guilt or reprisal.

How often that doesn’t happen (and what happens as a result) is a theme I keep coming back to in my writing. 

If, on the other hand, she is made to feel irrationally guilty about her new persona, then she will try to repress the irrepressible. With predictable results. This irrational guilt, I believe, is at the root of teenage drug and alcohol abuse. By getting drunk or high, teens can lay the blame on their sexual behavior on chemicals. “It's not my fault, I was high.”

That seems at least plausible.

I think Nancy Friday wrote something a bit like that about women who came of age during the sexual revolution--that afterward, a lot of them renounced their youthful sexual adventurism and blamed the '60s drug culture for it.

Angela, it seems to me, is one of these girls. Her persona of "Angie" allowed her to distance herself from her true nature. "Daddy's"  feigned anger and punishment helped her to deny any responsibility for her own actions. It was not until she matured to the point where she could not only accept the Beast as a normal, natural part of being a woman and actually engage it openly that she was able to fully come to grips with it. 

But why relinquish the most powerful, deepest and most satisfying relationship she can possibly ever know, even after her marriage to Rick? This is one aspect of this story that I am having difficulty understanding. Perhaps it's just me.

If you're referring to her relationship with the Beast, she didn't relinquish it; she just took control over it. At the end, the Beast is still very much alive in her (as it is in all of us). It just doesn’t rule her life the way it threatened to.

On the other hand, if you’re talking about the Angie/Daddy relationship, Angela basically outgrew it. 

Edited by GeorgeGlass

Re: “For the Price of One:

From Fairy-Slayer on June 15, 2020

Chapter 6

Great to see that Ramón finally got his ultimate wish, with a nice bit of flair with his planning & execution. Of course Serena's reaction and reinforcement amplified it all beautifully as she charged herself up for a good pounding as well.

Thank you! This was a climactic chapter, as it were, so I tried to make it as hot as I possibly could.

Then Maya taking the initiative later was a very pleasant surprise indeed, and clearly she was deep into the whole thing (the thing being deep in her hole) or Serena's interjection probably would have caused her to pause. Seems like she may be picking up a bit of assertiveness along with the training.

I felt that I couldn’t make Maya a passive participant throughout the story. At some point, she had to either rebel against it or embrace it, and I knew which option would be more satisfying. :)

The fun has been doubled!

Why do I taste spearmint?

I must admit, while listening there was a point where I started to imagine Ramón's diary was actually being read into the court records or something. Normally I'd brush it off as one of my silly random thoughts but for some reason I can't shake it off. Probably just me.

Yeah, just you. I did write a story like that (“Side Effects”), but that one is much darker than this story.

Thanks for another rousing chapter of adventures in double-dipping double-dating. :)

Thanks for another uplifting review!

Re: “Quiet”

From Lady Freelove on June 16, 2020

I finally got around to reading this story

I was wondering whether this one would appeal to you.

and I really liked it. You told of the deep love between Paa and Quiet so beautifully. 

Thank you! It was very interesting to me to write about a relationship involving someone who isn’t “neurotypical” but who is as capable of love (and lust) as anyone.

I finished this one with tears in my eyes. Like Quiet said, "Perfect,"

High praise! Thank you.

Re: “Twins: An Incest Poem”

From Lady Freelove on June 16, 2020

This little poem is so simple yet so beautiful and so full of meaning. I keep going back to it again and again. If you don't mind, I would like to make a needlepoint of it to frame and hang on my wall.

I’m deeply flattered, and I don’t mind at all!

• 2 weeks later...

Re: “Wishful”

From Jomahawk2694 on June 24, 2020

Maaaaaaann!!!  From out of nowhere, You go and do it!! Bring in the Spy girl, have Jace fuck two of his fucking sexy chambermaids, have him fuck the ever living hell out of the spy girl…

And there was a fight scene, too. Really tried to check a lot of your boxes with this chapter. :)

But STILL no lady angel???

Had to push Lady Angel back a bit to make room for all this, but don’t you worry, she’s on her way.

And now a massive cliffhanger to make the last cliffhanger look like a little mound of dirt!! You’re a cruel cruel genius, Glass. A cruel cruel Genius. Especially because now it will be closer to Christmas before this gets wrapped up. Still, I absolutely LOVED this chapter!!

Thank you. And MWAHAHAHAHA! And thank you. :)

From JayDee on June 25, 2020

WOW. What a cliffhanger. Is it his dad?

Nope. It’s no one he knows. That’s what makes it so weird, because Valerius is the only person in the Wishful who isn’t an analogue of someone from Jace’s real life.

Another great part! His enhanced interrogation techniques are the most effective way of pumping for interrogation I've seen in a while.

I see what you did there. 

The new gals sounded incredibly hot - especiall the spy gal. Wowsers.

She’s sort of a composite of various hot local newscasters I’ve seen over the years.

I also laughed out loud at his thought about his chambermaids being awesomely slutty.

Always glad if I can make you laugh.

Anyway, still loving this story. Great to see you coming back to it!

Thank you! 

15 hours ago, GeorgeGlass said:

Nope. It’s no one he knows. That’s what makes it so weird, because Valerius is the only person in the Wishful who isn’t an analogue of someone from Jace’s real life.

I was thinking what if it was like his real Dad, rather than the real world guy he thinks of as him! But I guess not, so will remain on edge of seat until next update :)

Thank you! 

You’re welcome!

Edited by JayDee

• 2 weeks later...

From DreamWorlds on July 11, 2020

The newest chapter is amazing! The way you write is so captivating!

Thank you!

Have you ever considered writing a story with ladyfreelove? You guys are my two favorite authors and I would love to see what both of you guys come up with!

Interesting thought…

Edited by GeorgeGlass

Re: “Flesh”

From DreamWorlds on July 12, 2020

Chapter 9 was so good.

Thank you!

Like honestly, how does someone right that well.

Study, practice, feedback, more practice...

I was intrested the whole way through! By the time I knew it... it was over! I wish it was longer but I guess imma have to wait for the next phenomenal chapter. Grant is slowly starting to build his own empire now that kim is going to kidnap people for him. AND THEY ARE GONNA HAVE A SUPER BABY!

There’s just the epilogue left to go, but I think it will satisfy some of your interests.

How do you think of these things.

When I was writing the alternate ending to my Steven Universe fic “Splinter,” I started playing with the idea of someone having control over another person’s body. I liked that so well that I decided the idea deserved a story unto itself.

I really hope this gets updated very soon! 

It shouldn’t be all that long, as I’ve got a good chunk of the epilogue already written.

Thanks for the review!

From Fairy-Slayer on July 13, 2020

The story came to a very nice end after coming inside two very nice ends.

Heh.

Very hot action and sweet little ending as they plan to move someplace quieter (or at least where they're not likely to be overheard during their torrid mommy-daughter three-ways). I do have to wonder how this will affect Maya and how they'll keep her from talking about her debaucherous home life with other kids, teachers, etc.

Yeah, I kind of “cheated” on all of that.

(Maybe they should move to Fogbank's fictional city of Hotwater where all the families love one-another totally.

Oh yes indeed.

Thanks again for a very daring & delightful tale of the best score ever.

Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.