Click Here!

George Glass' Review Responses -- Original Fiction

GeorgeGlass

Guest Lady Freelove
On 11/26/2019 at 8:30 PM, GeorgeGlass said:

Re: “The Ball Pit”

From Lady Freelove on November 26, 2019

Yes; it’s really meant as erotic horror. Honestly, I’m surprised you read this one. 

I have read several of your stories and liked them. I wasn’t sure what to expect from this story. It’s just that I had some good times as a kid um, playing with my friends, buried down in the balls. It wasn’t what I expected at all. But it was well written.

From The World's Concubine on November 27, 2019

I read this at the recommendation of my friend, Lady Freelove.

After reading Lady Freelove’s initial review, I was a bit stunned that she would recommend this story to you (or anyone).

Egad, it's distubing, to say the least. This story is enough to give one nightmares! I will never be able to look at another ball pit without shuddering!

Oh, my. Well, I’m pretty sure most of them are alien-free.

It was well written, though. Perhaps this is why it grips the reader so strongly.

Thanks! And sorry for the trauma. :)

On 11/28/2019 at 5:16 AM, Guest Lady Freelove said:

I have read several of your stories and liked them. I wasn’t sure what to expect from this story. It’s just that I had some good times as a kid um, playing with my friends, buried down in the balls. It wasn’t what I expected at all. But it was well written.

Your ball-pit story sounds like more fun than mine. A fictionalized account of it might make for a good short story. Just throwing that out there. :)

Re: “May’s Family”

From Lady Freelove on November 28, 2019

Ooh! I really liked this one. What a family! I love the way you describe things, so naughty yet so nice at the same time!

Thank you! I had been thinking – and hoping – that you might like this one, since it takes a similar “family history” approach to the one you use in your stories.

Guest The World's Concubine
3 hours ago, GeorgeGlass said:

From The World's Concubine on November 27, 2019

After reading Lady Freelove’s initial review, I was a bit stunned that she would recommend this story to you (or anyone).

Oh, my. Well, I’m pretty sure most of them are alien-free.

Thanks! And sorry for the trauma. :)

LOL

Re: “Comfort and Joy”

From Lady Freelove on November 30, 2019

Oh, God, George! I love it! It's such a beautiful end to a terrific story line!

I’m so glad that you checked this series out, and even more glad that you liked it. I’m really proud of how it all turned out.

I was hoping the entire family, both generations, would end up trading around, all together. Now THAT would've been the perfect ending!

If I had made it a quadrilogy instead of a trilogy, that probably would have happened in the final story. I just felt the kids weren’t ready for that yet (and maybe their parents weren’t, either). 

Thanks for the review!

Guest Lady Freelove
On 11/30/2019 at 4:31 PM, GeorgeGlass said:

Re: “Comfort and Joy”

From Lady Freelove on November 30, 2019

I’m so glad that you checked this series out, and even more glad that you liked it. I’m really proud of how it all turned out.

If I had made it a quadrilogy instead of a trilogy, that probably would have happened in the final story. I just felt the kids weren’t ready for that yet (and maybe their parents weren’t, either). 

Thanks for the review!

Please write part four! That story needs proper closure. Leaving it at part three has a decidedly incomplete feel. You have explored the beauty of intrafamily intimacy only to stop at the most important part. You simply have to complete it!

On 12/1/2019 at 10:51 PM, Guest Lady Freelove said:

Please write part four! That story needs proper closure. Leaving it at part three has a decidedly incomplete feel. You have explored the beauty of intrafamily intimacy only to stop at the most important part. You simply have to complete it!

I feel like I wrapped it up with the time-skip forward in part 3. But who knows—inspiration could always strike.

Guest Star Wars player 1

hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and ask how you’re doing. I have a few questions as well if you don’t mind, 1. Are you getting ready for the holiday season? :) 2. Since it is the holiday season, are you planning any Christmas stories? 3. How are you doing with the next chapter of ‘Wishful’ ? I can’t wait to see what happens next with Jace :) 4. Are you excited for Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker ? I am really excited for it and I think that fans will love it as well :) And finally 5. What is your favorite Christmas movie ? Let me know when you have the time, anyway, hope you’re doing well, good luck with your stories, and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and happy holidays! :) 

From The World's Concubine on December 05, 2019

Re: "Twins: An Incest Poem"

I really like this poem.

Thanks. And thanks for being the first person ever to comment on it. :)

Re: "Some Girl"

Aw, this so sweet! And so beautiful! You've painted the inevitable, natural progression of Carl and Robin's love and intimate relationship with such tenderness, such caring! This is a beautiful story.

Thanks! I originally wrote this for a Valentine's Day contest, and I really wanted the love between Carl and Robin to shine through. 

"Some Girl" was intended as a one-shot story, but I was so happy with the result that I felt the need to continue on with these characters, which resulted in the "Holiday Trilogy." 

Re: "Fireworks"

This is getting really good! The way you describe it, it's as if you were actually there and you bring the reader with you!

Thank you! I was "actually there" in the sense that the resort is based on a real place where I once went on a family vacation. Nothing nearly so exciting happened, though. :)

Re: "Comfort and Joy"

Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful! A tender and totally inescapable conclusion to a wondeful story. I love the way the four of them bonded together into a single, loving family. My hat is off to you, George!

Thanks! I really like the idea of familial love manifesting in forbidden ways and being strengthened rather than diminished by that. 

I'm so glad you enjoyed this trilogy, and I really appreciate your taking the time to comment on it.

Re: “Excuses”

From The World's Concubine on December 08, 2019

Really nice story. I read it twice because I liked it so much. You described so beautifully the the desire, the need, beyween brother and sister. Cudos on a beautiful, well written story.

Thank you! This story was an unusual one for me; whereas I it usually takes me weeks or months to write a story like this one, I wrote most of “Excuses” in one day. I just got so into it that I couldn’t stop. (I still went back and polished it later, of course.)

• 1 month later...

Re: “Kiss and Make Up”

From JayDee on January 10, 2020

Well. Safe to say that didn’t go quite the way Enid planned, eh? Everytime they looked at each other they were thinking about crazy, crazy nights and then all hell broke loose.

Yup. My initial title for this story was "Tension." But then I liked Sinfulwolf's suggestion of "Kiss and Make Up" better.

I liked the descriptions of the characters, the physical description of them and how it then compares to Enid’s views – to her they’re still her children, while they’re clearly both fully beyond the kid stage into their teenage years. I got the impression that there isn’t a lot difference in their ages, like maybe a year apart? Mostly from the paragraph about how well they’d got on through the younger years, and honestly even through he’s taller I’m not sure who is the oldest.

I was deliberately vague about the siblings' ages because (1) I wanted to portray their relationship as more or less equal and (2) I wanted to post this story on Hentai Foundry, where under-18 stuff isn't allowed.

As for the sex and the creampie, fucking A! Hot stuff. 

Thanks!

Mom not able to look away. I guess it could go either way – like, she’s gonna be throwing herself into that real estate work after this night’s work. Other realtors’ll want to stay off the west side. Or she’ll want to see more of it, and probably an inevitable pregnancy if they ain’t taking precautions?

Honestly, I'm not sure which way Enid would go, but I think she'd probably at least get Penny on the pill.

This is a great example of a short story having everything it needed too!

Thank you very much.

From Fairy-Slayer on January 11, 2020

For a moment even I thought* Evan and Penny were putting on their mom, 

Well, in the real world, that would be the most plausible explanation.

but I'm glad she realized (admitted) that she had kind of known, even hoped for the intimate solution. Heck, knowing about the secret photography and the "family fanfic" would make most parents drag them to the psychiatrist… or well separated monastery and convent.

Again, yes, in the real world...

(*but I also kind'a knew better :) )

But of course.

It is a pretty fun short story, with an eye-popping level of detail of the kids giving their mom what she asked for to the extreme. 

My original concept was that the mom actually would make them have sex to get it out of their systems. But that seemed like stretching plausibility 'til it snapped. That's when I had the idea for her to make them kiss, and then things get out of hand from there.

On the bright side, with Evan's retouching skills and Enid's decent knowledge of both the Internet (knowing enough when to call an expert) and business, maybe money doesn't have to be such a big problem after all. But yeah, definitely get that birth control in place soon!

Yes indeed.

Thanks for a very sexy adventure in parenting.

Thanks for another uplifting review. 

“Imaginary Tokyo”

From JayDee on January 26, 2020

First off, thank you so much for giving this story its first review!

I haven't watched a whole lot of anime, but it appears I've seen enough along with various anime memes to actually get a lot of the parodied contents. I loved how the nosebleeds - plus the extra donated blood - began to take their toll on him. Some of the anime characters seem to have so many they ought to be anaemic by the end of the show!

Honestly, I haven't watch all that much anime myself (at least compared to some folks around here), but I've definitely noticed recurring themes in what I have seen, hence this story.

Had no idea who he’d end up with – when Yumi appeared amongst the housemates I quickly doubled back to check I hadn’t overlooked a code! – 

I included Yumi because it seems like every anime harem includes one underage member (or one who looks underage).

but since he sadly didn’t cop off with a stringy haired ghost girl (not really sadly! Personal preference!) looking back it is probably the most logical choice. 

Plus, I got to do that bit about the Swedish Bikini Team. :)

Normally I rave when you write sex scenes and I read ‘em – this one was fine enough but just didn’t quite spark for me. Nothing wrong with the sex, I’m sure, but probably personal preference. I mean, I am a degenerate and this one’s fairly wholesome!

Unlike most of my stories, this one wasn't centered around the sex scene. :) So I didn't get too detailed with it.

Other random thoughts –

The gag about there not seeming to be that many Japanese people and the damage to his first car were probably the funniest parts to me. 

Had to fit giant robots in somehow. :)

Closely behind was the bit about how Takeshi has ended up remaining a virgin – and the use he gets put to for the exorcism  - was great.

A consistent theme of harem anime seems to be that the MC never actually gets any. Figured that was worth exploiting. :)

Last oddest thought – normally if I see orbs used to mean breasts it kind of knocks me out of the story because I get a mental image of freakish ball like shapes, but weirdly it seems to fit the aggressively imaginary nature of the setting and didn’t pull me out here.

Given how many women there are in anime whose breasts actually are freakish ball-like shapes, it just seemed fitting.

So, yeah, fun read!

Thanks!

2 hours ago, GeorgeGlass said:

Given how many women there are in anime whose breasts actually are freakish ball-like shapes, it just seemed fitting.

I absolutely think that is probably why it didn’t throw me out for this story, because it super common!

And you’re welcome! I read it so reviewed it :)

• 3 weeks later...

“For the Price of One” had no official reviews, and suddenly it has two!

From thatguywiththeface on February 10, 2020

Read the first two chapters. Great work! Super hot

Thank you! Hope you’ll like the succeeding chapters just as much.

From FlutteringWings on February 11, 2020

This new story is off to a good start. I'm on the edge of my seat with each new chapter, not knowing how far the new 'daddy/man of the house' is going to take things and he keeps surprising me.

I’m so glad! “Edge of my seat” is high praise indeed.

That guy has a lot of patience and self-control. After reading this second chapter and seeing how Serena enjoyed her daughter's hand on her tit, I'm wondering if she's going to try anything when she goes to tuck her daughter in bed after the date. Maybe her daughter needs a little milk? =P  Looking forward to the next chapter. I've got a million scenarios running through my head and I can't wait to see what Mister has in mind for next time. I'm hoping Maya will continue to be receptive. She's going to learn so much at such a young age! =)

Maya’s going to be learning plenty , that’s for sure. 

Thanks for the review!

From thatguywiththeface on February 10, 2020

Freeze frame on the mother, the soundtrack plays Baba O'Riley. "Yep, that's me, watching my two kids fuck. I bet you're wondering how I got here. 

Aw, man, now I wish I’d started the story that way. :)

Seriously, though, I don’t think I’ve ever used the “Start in the middle and then rewind to the beginning” device in a story. Maybe I should try it one of these days.

Re: “Tribal Warfare”

From JayDee on February 17, 2020

Pokemon sure didn't show that going down in the tall grass.

I had to Google that reference to understand it.

So, yeah, spying on, being captured by and then taunting the tribe with the super open approach to sexual contact is maybe not "too dumb to live" but certainly somewhere in the range of "too dumb not to go home really sore." Which is victim blaming on my part, but I'll let it slide this time what with them being fictional.

It's like they won some kind of reverse Darwin Award, where instead of taking themselves out of the gene pool, they got themselves forcibly thrown into it. :)

It was brutal, especially that anal stuff, but sure was well described. I laughed out loud about the guy seeming a bit relieved near the end.

I was trying to create some contrast between civilized and barbaric, and how easily the two can be confused. :)

Thanks for the review!

Re: “Tribal Warfare”

From Fairy-Slayer on February 17, 2020

Your original stores are fun enough, but I'm really starting to like your prehistoric themes quite a lot. ("Quiet" is still one of my all-time favorites.)

I think this is my only other paleolithic story. Although I have an idea for another one that I might write up one of these days.

While I can think of other, more-nuanced reasons, why Pamarr and Cova were spying on the grass people, I respect Onuara's decision to react with caution and make an example of them. Sure, she may have also suspected that the girls were just checking out their strong warrior men who must seem a bit "exotic" to them, with a touch of expected stupidity brought on by the start of their moon, but there's no reason to give them the benefit of the doubt in a life-or-death situation. (Perhaps there's no reason to even think it either. Things were rough enough!)

They were definitely spying for nefarious reasons. Pamarr and Cova really aren’t the type to go check out another tribe’s dudes. They pretty much consider non-Foothills types to be lower than dirt.

The scenes of the girls' punishments were wonderfully direct in their detail, and it was even better that the warriors had discernable differences in personalities. Jeyra will make a fine interrogator and maybe even a decent "general" for certain missions, but for now it's nice to see him giving the spies a little something extra to think about.

I felt like the rape scenes would be more engaging if the warriors weren’t just faceless, all-the-same barbarians. 

Featha's dedication to the tribe's unity and happiness is commendable, and Jeyra's willingness to serve his chief in any way she commanded was pretty hot too.

The theme of this story, if it has one, is that barbarism is in the eye of the beholder. So much of what the Tall Grass view as good citizenship or praiseworthy behavior isn’t necessarily viewed that way by others (ourselves included).

In the end, Pamarr and Cova should just be glad that they're not my daughters because when they got home I'd have made their lives even more miserable to teach them to respect the laws, if not me.

You’re reminding me of one of my junior high teachers, who talked about going to Catholic school and sometimes getting whacked on the back of his hands with a ruler for bad behavior. Then he’d come home, his mom would see the marks on his hands, and she’d yell, “You made those holy women angry?!” and beat him again.

Also, now I understand why Lothar lives higher in the hills: In his many discussions about women he's come to realize no one should ever risk upsetting Onuara. Thanks for another fun little tale of past doing.

Lothar? That guy from Defenders of the Earth?

In any case, thanks for the review!

Oh no, I wouldn't beat them or anything like that. (…unless they really were acting under orders, but their flippant attitude really seemed more like they just were going to do what they wanted.) Punishments need to be constructive… and creative. There are way too many people who love to say, “My parents used to beat the crap out of me all the time and I turned out okay!” followed by *glug*glug*glug* before bitching about being fired from every job they've ever had and how their exes and children have permanent restraining orders against them.

"Lothar of the Hill People" was a recurring sketch on Saturday Night Live back in '89-90, with Mike Meyers in the titular role. https://snl.fandom.com/wiki/Lothar_Of_The_Hill_People It looks NBC has managed to keep it off YouTube for now. :(

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.