Click Here!

George Glass' Review Responses -- Original Fiction

GeorgeGlass

Re: A Beach Like No Other

From InBrightestDay on April 18, 2019

I've actually read a number of your stories, but for some reason it just took me for-freaking-ever to get around to leaving a review.  Sorry about that.  Anyway, this is my personal favorite.

No problem. I’m happy to have a review on any of them, any time!

Straight shota, or I guess just women/boys stories around here, are something I really enjoy, but only when they're done a certain way.  It gets super uncomfortable for me when I feel like anyone's being abused, and that includes stories where the boy dominates an adult woman (since then it just feels like the adult is being abused).  I'm not condemning anyone for writing these stories (Guidelines was clearly written with this in mind), and I realize that works for a lot of people, but I always prefer that stories with this kind of age difference involve kinder, gentler relationships.

We all have our  things. I’m glad you weren’t so turned off by Guidelines et al that you stopped reading my stories all together.

That's exactly why this story appeals to me so much.  Annie and Cherisse are introducing Tony to sex, but it's pretty clear that they're never forcing him to do anything, and that neither of them want to hurt him.  It's really sweet how much they care for him, especially considering what his home life is like.

The contrast is deliberate. Tony really appreciates their kindness because he knows too well what the lack of it is like.

I also like that you did some world building.  Right from the first chapter, the story has the feel of a sort of fairytale, and it's very clear that something magical is going on, but I like that you actually crafted an entire cosmology around it with deity-like figures that built these places, and an established function for them, places where hurt but kind people can take as long as they need to heal before rejoining the world.

Because the story is sort of a tribute to the art of Glassfish, I wanted to include her in the story in some way, and making her the creator of the Beach seemed appropriate. (Also, the bit about the King of the Mists is a nod to the artist Fogbank, who mainly draws pics of lolis cavorting with adult men.)

On a somewhat less emotional, more sex-related note, breast play is something I always like in sex scenes, and that bit in Chapter 2 with Tony and Cherisse...

"Hey, sweetie," she said. "You okay? You've been doing that for ten minutes."

That was seriously hot.

I like to mix different kinds of desires. Tony’s “nursing” on Cherisse is a sexual thing, but at the same time, it’s a reflection of his wish for a real mother figure, which Cherisse (and Annie) provide, in a way.

But yeah, overall, this was both a sexy read and a very nice, warmhearted one, and I think that's why it's still my favorite of yours.  Thanks for writing it!

I’m glad you enjoyed it and that you appreciate the spirit in which it was written. Thanks very much for the review!

2 hours ago, GeorgeGlass said:

I’m glad you weren’t so turned off by Guidelines et al that you stopped reading my stories all together.

Given the sheer, insane volume of your work, I really figured I shouldn’t stop looking through it just because I didn’t like some of the stories.  Heck, there can be stories in the same series that net different reactions from me.

Because the story is sort of a tribute to the art of Glassfish, I wanted to include her in the story in some way, and making her the creator of the Beach seemed appropriate. (Also, the bit about the King of the Mists is a nod to the artist Fogbank, who mainly draws pics of lolis cavorting with adult men.)

That’s pretty neat.  I caught a mention of “beach glass” and “fish” at the beginning of the story, but it never occurred to me that the deities were based on actual people.  I actually just assumed the King of the Mists was a reference to your loli stories. :D

I like to mix different kinds of desires. Tony’s “nursing” on Cherisse is a sexual thing, but at the same time, it’s a reflection of his wish for a real mother figure, which Cherisse (and Annie) provide, in a way.

At the risk of sounding weird...well weirder, that’s actually exactly what I like about “nursing” like that: beyond the purely sexual aspect, it’s a warm, soothing form of intimate contact, for both partners.  I’m a big fan of gentle affection (hugs, cuddling), and nursing has always felt like part of that, an act that bridges erotic and emotional intimacy.

That’s just in general.  As you said, it’s even more powerful in the context of the story, given Tony’s parental neglect and Annie and Cherisse’s maternal attitudes.

So yeah...sorry if that was weird. :blush:

I’m glad you enjoyed it and that you appreciate the spirit in which it was written. Thanks very much for the review!

No problem! :)  There’s another story of yours I’ll be reviewing fairly soon.  It’s going to be a few days, though, since I won’t have internet for a few days, and while I wrote this post on my phone, I really don’t like writing reviews on it.

On 4/18/2019 at 10:40 PM, InBrightestDay said:

At the risk of sounding weird...well weirder, that’s actually exactly what I like about “nursing” like that: beyond the purely sexual aspect, it’s a warm, soothing form of intimate contact, for both partners.  I’m a big fan of gentle affection (hugs, cuddling), and nursing has always felt like part of that, an act that bridges erotic and emotional intimacy.

That’s just in general.  As you said, it’s even more powerful in the context of the story, given Tony’s parental neglect and Annie and Cherisse’s maternal attitudes.

So yeah...sorry if that was weird. :blush:

Of course it’s weird. That’s why I like it. :)

Re: “Snow”

From InBrightestDay on April 24, 2019

Well, I've returned from the Place of No Internet, so…

Wow, what’s it like there? I’m picturing damp stone walls, bare bulbs dangling from the ceiling...basically Drusselstein.

No joke, when you said this was a story set in feudal Japan, and the title was Snow, literally my first thought was of the yuki-onna and the legend of the Snow Bride, so it was really cool to find out that was actually what you were writing about!  

I learned about yuki-onna from watching Rosario + Vampire.  (I don’t watch a lot of anime, but now and then one sucks me in.) I thought the young yuki-onna Mizore was hot, and I liked the concept – sort of sirens of the snow.

I think you did a great job with both the eroticism and the character establishment considering the 500 word limit.

Thanks! Sticking to the limit definitely took some doing.

I do have a bit of a question, though.  Given that Hisashi says his father was taken by a yuki-onna, and what's happening to him, are the snow women serving a kind of psychopomp role here, or is it that they just prey on humans, and these men simply chose to venture into their territory in the hopes of dying this way?

(Full disclosure: I had to look up “psychopomp” at Dictionary.com.) I have the idea that members of Hisashi’s family have been doing this for a few generations at least. (They’re prone to cancer, but it doesn’t tend to strike until they are in their 40s or 50s, after they’ve had kids.) They know where to go to find a yuki-onna; then she gets a meal, and the terminally ill man gets a pleasant death. 

Thanks for reading and reviewing!

1 hour ago, GeorgeGlass said:

Wow, what’s it like there? I’m picturing damp stone walls, bare bulbs dangling from the ceiling...basically Drusselstein.

Well, I had to look that up, but tragically no.  It actually looked like a small apartment in Florida with lights that never seemed bright enough, and a dog who had a creeping sense of separation anxiety.

I learned about yuki-onna from watching Rosario + Vampire.  (I don’t watch a lot of anime, but now and then one sucks me in.) I thought the young yuki-onna Mizore was hot, and I liked the concept – sort of sirens of the snow.

Ain’t nobody debating the hotness of Mizore! :D  Though I will say there’s something kind of funny about calling a spirit associated with snow “hot.”  As for the yuki-onna themselves, I’ve done a bit of research into them, along with other yokai, for a story I’m writing (no idea if I’ll pull it off, but I’m shooting for “creepy romance”), and there are a lot of different depictions depending, it seems, on what region of Japan you’re in.  Sometimes yuki-onna are terrifying (some stories have them stealing children or eating children’s livers), sometimes they’re just kind of sad, and sometimes they’re both (the aforementioned Snow Bride story), so authors have a lot of leeway in terms of how to portray them.

Full disclosure: I had to look up “psychopomp” at Dictionary.com.

Sorry!  That was my fault; I should have just said “reapers” or “guides to the afterlife” or something.

On 4/25/2019 at 12:03 AM, InBrightestDay said:

Well, I had to look that up, but tragically no.  It actually looked like a small apartment in Florida with lights that never seemed bright enough, and a dog who had a creeping sense of separation anxiety.

That would have been my second guess.

Sorry!  That was my fault; I should have just said “reapers” or “guides to the afterlife” or something.

What? No! New vocabulary words are gold, at least ones that I could see myself using the next time I talk to my English-major sister. :)

• 1 month later...
Guest pr26
On 5/27/2019 at 4:52 AM, Guest pr26 said:

Hi,

I am a fan of your work.

I just would like to know when a new chapter of mia the dickgirl will be out?

I mean when do you think that another chapter of Mia: Confessions of a Dickgirl will be out?

4 hours ago, Guest pr26 said:

I mean when do you think that another chapter of Mia: Confessions of a Dickgirl will be out?

I'm not sure, but probably in the next month or two. I'm working on some other stories at the same time.

Sorry for the slow response. I'm traveling, and my access to the internet has been spotty.

Guest Pr26
14 hours ago, GeorgeGlass said:

I'm not sure, but probably in the next month or two. I'm working on some other stories at the same time.

Sorry for the slow response. I'm traveling, and my access to the internet has been spotty.

Sweet, I hope that this new chapter revolves around that soccer mom you mentioned near the end of chapter 4

On 5/30/2019 at 8:37 PM, Guest Pr26 said:

Sweet, I hope that this new chapter revolves around that soccer mom you mentioned near the end of chapter 4

Actually, this next chapter – titled “The Worst Day of My Life” -- will be a flashback to a couple of years after Mia left home, and it’s going to be about the one time when Mia completely lost control of herself. 

Guest jenn24
On 6/2/2019 at 3:35 PM, GeorgeGlass said:

Actually, this next chapter – titled “The Worst Day of My Life” -- will be a flashback to a couple of years after Mia left home, and it’s going to be about the one time when Mia completely lost control of herself. 

Will this new chapter contain housewives in some sort of way?

Guest Jarjar99
On 6/9/2019 at 10:16 PM, GeorgeGlass said:

Sorry, no—this one is about high school girls. 

Wow chapter 5 of Mia so hot!

My  question I would like to ask what would Mia’s best day of her life be like?

Guest Guest563

Hello, I was wondering if you ever do commissions or might take a fan’s idea and turn it into a story. I ask because I have a story idea that I would like to see. I would write it myself, but it's so much more enjoyable when it's someone else's work your fapping to and your style and content are some of my favorites. If you are interested please let me know in a response.

Guest Star Wars player 1

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I’ve read chapter 5 of ‘Mia: Confessions of a Dickgirl’ and I thought it was pretty good, kind of brutal though, but still good, can’t wait to see what the best day of Mia’s life was :) anyway, hope you’re doing well, and also, one question, now that you’ve just posted chapter 5 of this story, what do you think you will be working on next? Let me know when you have the time, anyway, hope you’re doing well, good luck with your stories, and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a nice day.

8 hours ago, Guest Guest563 said:

Hello, I was wondering if you ever do commissions or might take a fan’s idea and turn it into a story. I ask because I have a story idea that I would like to see. I would write it myself, but it's so much more enjoyable when it's someone else's work your fapping to and your style and content are some of my favorites. If you are interested please let me know in a response.

I don’t do commissions, but I’ll listen to ideas. No guarantee I’ll do anything with them, though; I’ve got tons of ideas of my own, too.

6 hours ago, Guest Star Wars player 1 said:

Hi, it’s me, I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I’ve read chapter 5 of ‘Mia: Confessions of a Dickgirl’ and I thought it was pretty good, kind of brutal though, but still good, can’t wait to see what the best day of Mia’s life was :) 

Yeah, it’s pretty different from the other chapters. We’ll be getting back to something more like normal in the 6th and final chapter.

anyway, hope you’re doing well, and also, one question, now that you’ve just posted chapter 5 of this story, what do you think you will be working on next? Let me know when you have the time, anyway, hope you’re doing well, good luck with your stories, and hope to hear from you again soon, bye and have a nice day.

It’s always hard for me to know. The thing that’s closest to finished is chapter 9 of Country Summer, but that doesn’t mean it will be the next thing I finish. That will depend on when and how inspiration next strikes.

From JayDee on June 15, 2019

Chapter 5 – Some spoilers.

My literal reaction at the end of this chapter was “Holy. Shit. That was brutal.” Sure, there’s a rape tag on the story but this is the first part that was really rough stuff. There’s just the right amount of detail of what happens with the rest left to the imagination and it really works.

Thanks! I might have been wishy-washy about using the rape tag for the other content, but because I knew I'd be writing this part of Mia's story at some point, there was no question that it was necessary.

The scene just before then, with the binding, and exposure and driving Mia into that state is absolutely one of the hottest scenes in the whole story. 

It's very different from everything else. Also, when I realized as I was writing it that Mia's pheromones would affect Skyler as she molested Mia, that enabled me to take things in a hotter direction.

That was definitely an instant regret situation for the one responsible, wasn’t it?  The fact that she gets away and doesn’t help the one who helps here does kind of cement her as a bit of a bitch, even after sexually assaulting the other girl, but hard to feel she deserved something as rough as that. 

Skyler has that whole "We hate what we don't understand" thing going on. And it's both her hatred and her lack of understanding that lead to her bad end.

Hot to read to though! Gotta love fantasy.

:)

One line that made me smile earlier, “I saw you checking out Megan Schaefer’s big ol’ booty like you wanted to eat it for breakfast.” Heh.

I had to give somebody other than Mia the chance to say something amusing. :)

The end is pretty chilling, too, when Mia is talking about how she partly wishes she could remember more of it. With that girl who bore the brunt of it all being such a nice innocent girl you want to hope she didn’t end up broken and traumatized, but after hours of Mia going nuts on her...

I wrote that part for two reasons: first, to explain why Mia feels so bad about all this even though it technically was Skyler's fault; and second, to include additional details for, well, pervy reasons. :)

Overall, great chapter! Different in tone to the previous parts but certainly an essential look into what Mia could be if she didn’t take all the care she does to fuck regularly. It’s really an example of the curse side of her body.

So glad you liked it. I felt that this chapter was essential to Mia's story, because it explains how she came to be so careful about how she deals with her sex dependency.

I look forward immensely to the next part!

Me too. :) Thanks so much for the beta and the review!

Guest Guest563
10 hours ago, GeorgeGlass said:

I don’t do commissions, but I’ll listen to ideas. No guarantee I’ll do anything with them, though; I’ve got tons of ideas of my own, too.

I understand completely, though I hope you will try out what I have in mind. At its core, the story idea is sort of like a fusion of Auntie’s Home and May’s Family.

A busty woman is coming to visit her sister and her children, (one 17 year old girl with a great figure, and one 8 year old boy with a massive cock), and when she arrives she sees they are engaged in some really hot sex. She only hesitates for a moment before joining at the urging of her sister, resulting in several different positions, several creampies, and all the girls getting pregnant.

then we cut a few years later where the family is now having sex with all their new incest children, (you can have them be as young as you want) Ending with them all getting covered and filled with young cum.

so, think your interested? I understand if you aren’t, you have your own stories to work on, but this is something I would love to see you write.

thank you for hearing me out and have a nice day.

From Thundercloud on June 18, 2019

Checked out chapter 5 and it is well written but I get mixed feelings from reading this.

Yeah, I knew this chapter wouldn't please everyone.

The setup with the trip and Mia getting bound was very promising and hot...I was expecting her being bound creating the situation where she could not direct the action to get her climax and their actions just triggering her to release more and more fermones that draw them into more and more sex but without them realizing that getting Mia off can get them out of the trap.

That would have been a fun way to go.

I think the thing that rubbed me in wrong way with what I found instead was that when we get to the actual action there is a blackout and a bit of guessing game afterwards about what actually happened. Not that I am so much into rapes stories so that a blow-by-blow account of the rape is a must, but the narrative suggest that what she did to Mitzi is a large part of her worst day and we don't get to actually see it. It felt kind of disappointing, but I do look forward to upcoming chapters of this story since I think Mia and her evil acts are great story material

That's fair. Part of why I added the material about the details that Mia wished she could remember was to give readers who are into the rapey stuff a few more tidbits so they wouldn't feel entirely cheated (as well as to give Mia a reason to feel guilty). But I also didn't want to freak out other readers by getting crazy explicit. 

In any case, the next (and final) chapter will come back to Mia's usual brand of naughtiness -- with a bit of a twist. 

Thanks for the review!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.