Click Here!

Morrigan & Lilith doppelganger fun

Guest warellis

Guest warellis

This is my first time posting anything here, but I've been a long reader of Adultfanfiction's stories. I'm a little nervous since it's my first post, but I've thought about it for some time.

I don't know how many people here know about Darkstalkers. It's a video game series from Capcom that can best be described as a monster fighting game. Perhaps it's most well known for its breakout character, Morrigan Aensland, a lovely succubus who would go on to star in many Capcom games, like the Marvel vs Capcom series. She was also notoriously known for Capcom being lazy on updating her game sprite. She also had a clone/sister named Lilith Aensland who was an opponent in the 3rd Darkstalkers game "Vampire Savior". In Morrigan's ending, she absorbs Lilith into her, though games such as "Marvel vs Capcom" would show that Morrigan would allow Lilith to come out of her with no problem.

I've always enjoyed both succubi of Darkstalkers fame, both being excellent in my opinion. However one thing I've noticed is that I have never seen a lemon involving either Morrigan or Lilith, or possibly both, utilizing their duplication move for more fun in the bedroom.

These doppelganger moves are named Darkness Illusion (

), for Morrigan, and Luminous Illusion (http://youtu.be/zTLQgVAAWeI?t=53s), for Lilith. In both cases, a physical clone is made who can also attack the enemy. However I feel such techniques could be used for more erotic purposes.

If it's possible, I would like to see a story involving Morrigan and Lilith seducing a guy, both having sex with him, and using their doppelganger moves to allow a threesome or fivesome. I could see Morrigan doing techniques like a double titjob or possibly sandwiching the guy for example.

Perhaps the story could start out with Morrigan first appearing to the guy in her succubus form or human form, revealing her succubus form if she does seduce him in human form, and then she decides to create a clone for a threesome, then Lilith gets involved and it turns into a fivesome with her also creating a clone for fun?

After all, good sisters share with each other right?

I wouldn't want the guy to die or get his soul sucked out, just at most have most of his energy drained from the encounter. Maybe the guy could be around 18 or late teens/early 20s in age? Hell he even could get kept around as a sorta sex-slave?

One thing I also would love to see is both Morrigan and Lilith using their wings to have fun with the guy as well. An interesting thing about Morrigan and Lilith is that both have the ability to shapeshift their wings and clothing into tentacles or other things for stuff like pleasure or combat. With such shapeshifting abilities as those they demonstrate, I think it could add to the sex scene.

I apologize for the long-winded explanation in the beginning of the post. I was a little nervous that people might not know who I was talking about so I gave a little rundown on the characters and series so as to give them a better idea of what I was asking about.

Here are some more images of Morrigan and Lilith:

Morrigan Aensland:

s9INbwq.jpg

sX2b3fs.png

7lBwG7Y.jpg

woomYfG.jpg

Morrigan's Human Form:

ljPS3I0.jpg

Lilith Aensland:

fG0oXNZ.jpg

6MlAMfT.jpg

3m2MzTn.jpg

• 7 months later...
Guest warellis

You know if it's really difficult to write or something, someone could say so.

Maybe instead of having both Morrigan and Lilith, it could just feature Morrigan using her Darkness Illusion technique to make a doppelganger to engage in a threesome?

Hi Warellis, I don't know that it's a case of difficulty, it's probably more it being a smaller fandom in AFF terms, or the request sadly and simply not appealing enough to the writers who do know the fandom enough to check it out :(. It seems a lot of folks would refrain from replying to a request just to say they can't/won't do a story because doing so would get the requesters hopes up to see a reply, only to cruelly smash 'em! Like this. Sorry 'bout that.

FWIW, as requests go I think it's a fairly detailed one that sets out what you want and that's no bad thing. Better than "Someone should do something with Lilith!!!"

See, in my case I can't do it because 1) I'm up to my ass in another story 2) There's a couple others I'd like to do afterwards and 3) If I did a Darkstalkers fic, it would totally be be Felicia and Hsien-Ko, and called something like "Cat got the Corpse."

...different tastes, I guess. G'luck though, finding someone to take it!

Thanks for replying. I don't mind if someone says they can't do it because hey at least someone says something I feel.

I remember when I posted the same request in another forum similar to this, it was mentioned that this request would be difficult to write due to having to juggle 5 people ( well really 3 if you don't count the doppelgangers as people but you get the point). But even a story where Morrigan splits into two to create a threesome is something I think would be quite interesting, especially since that ability of hers is criminally underutilized for any lemons with her I feel. Imagine having two identical twins who know each other perfectly and can do everything together at exactly the right pace or whatever. Of course you hardly see lemons with Morrigan and Lilith where they fuck a guy.

And I wouldn't mind seeing that Felicia x Hsien-Ko story ;)

Guest guest_warellis

You know thinking on this, maybe it'd be better to break up the idea or story some into parts or chapters.

Like for example the first chapter would just involve Morrigan and her creating her doppelganger for the threesome, the second would involve just Lilith doing something similar on another night, and the third chapter would involve both sisters making their doppelgangers for a fivesome. That way it might be easier to write the story. At least that's what I think.

I guess the more chapters you got, the more detail and things happening, the bigger a project gets. Some authors prefer to knock out oneshots, others seem not to be happy unless there's at least 60 chapters.

If it ends up with nobody taking the request as is, you could always sit down and write like a point by point treatment of what you want in the story, then maybe expand the points some more, expand on them a bit. Then a bit of polishing and some dialogue and you got a story! :)

• 1 month later...
Guest warellis

I guess the more chapters you got, the more detail and things happening, the bigger a project gets. Some authors prefer to knock out oneshots, others seem not to be happy unless there's at least 60 chapters.If it ends up with nobody taking the request as is, you could always sit down and write like a point by point treatment of what you want in the story, then maybe expand the points some more, expand on them a bit. Then a bit of polishing and some dialogue and you got a story! :)

If I knew how to write, I'd write it myself. Unfortunately I'm not really capable of writing this myself so I hoped someone here might take a shot at it. Perhaps my request is too detailed or people feel it's restrictive?

I used to think I couldn't write too! After over a decade of trying under different pen names it turns out I was right. Uh... ahem, moving on.

I'd still go with my original thought that the fandom for the series is so small in AFF terms most of the forum users are probably unaware of the series :( Some writers find more detailed requests restrictive it's true, while others find that with most of the plotting work done, it's quicker to toss out a story based on a detailed request. Depends on the writer really. I tended to get on better with detailed ones because then I knew what I was writing was closer to what the reader wanted to see.

Guest warellis

Still I would assume Morrigan, due to her popularity in Capcom's fighting games like Marvel vs. Capcom, would be sorta well known. She's not exactly obscure or new or anything.

If a fivesome is too hard, then a threesome, with just Morrigan and her doppelganger or with Lilith and her doppelganger, or with Morrigan and Lilith, is completely fine by me.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to think I couldn't write too! After over a decade of trying under different pen names it turns out I was right. Uh... ahem, moving on.I'd still go with my original thought that the fandom for the series is so small in AFF terms most of the forum users are probably unaware of the series :( Some writers find more detailed requests restrictive it's true, while others find that with most of the plotting work done, it's quicker to toss out a story based on a detailed request. Depends on the writer really. I tended to get on better with detailed ones because then I knew what I was writing was closer to what the reader wanted to see.

Truth be told, I don't really believe that most members here are unaware of the series. Morrigan Aensland has pretty much been the breakout character of Darkstalkers. She has featured in many Capcom vs.X games like the various Marvel vs. Capcom or SNK vs. Capcom series. I think she was the one who introduced the succubus into modern gaming. She isn't exactly unknown.

You could be right, my assumption was based on the lack of content compared to other fandoms as a likely reason for why the request wasn't taken up! I mean, the Games section itself isn't as busy as some of the others, and one vs one fighters within there seem to get less stories and less readers over all than say rpgs of various flavors - I'm writing a Mortal Kombat story and it's got good hits and reviews for me, but far less than in some other fandoms. I think a lot of that comes down to player immersion in something like Mass Effect, or WOW.

But that's really my perception as much as anything, if she's as popular here as you say, I'm sure it'll get picked up. :)

Good luck with it anyway!

• 1 month later...

Eh might as well post it here in case someone might like Felicia more than Lilith. Of course I doubt people will try to write it.

2. Another possible Darkstalkers story I would like to request is a foursome involving Morrigan Aensland, Felicia, and some lucky guy.

Like maybe Felicia here is some sort of happy slave of Morrigan's and Morrigan decides she'd like some guy to also be a slave of hers as well so like she sends Felicia down to Earth to sorta perform some reconnaisance, disguised in her cat form of course, along with herself (Morrigan) in her human form. Maybe the guy, some cute 17 to 21 year old, runs into Morrigan (in her human form) and they chat for a bit, maybe at a bar or nightclub or wherever before he has to go for whatever reason, and then he runs into Felicia in her cat form. Anyways Felicia plays up the stray cat routine and gets picked up by the guy and gets taken home.

During the night he starts feeling kisses and licks and wakes up to Felicia in non-cat form. Maybe he’s just a little nervous at first but her beauty and body and lust soon make him okay with her, with her kissing him and such, and that’s when Morrigan appears in her succubus form (alternate image). In fact maybe the guy could hear like Morrigan’s say like “I’m glad you approve of her”, her seductive voice echoing seemingly everywhere out of thin air before she appears like this through her

out of the floor. So after he’s mesmerized by both Felicia and Morrigan’s beauty, Morrigan makes her clone and from there they do stuff like having both Morrigans and Felicia give him paizuri and fellatio, breastfeeding him, and lots of rubbing against his body. And of course lots of fucking.

Maybe the Morrigans, with Felicia, sandwich the guy and the Morrigan behind him decides to make a tentacle with her wings, lube it up and his butt, and push it in. Sorta gently so it’s not really painful or anything. So like he's getting fucked from behind by one Morrigan as well as fucking the other Morrigan and Felicia and after they exhaust him they tell him, before he faints, that they'll be enjoying him, and he'll be enjoying them, for a long time.

EDIT: One of the more interesting things about Morrigan is that she can turn her wings into tentacles or chains or whips or whatever.

Felicia
Image 1
Image 2
Image 3

• 6 months later...

Thank you, and yes I do feel it would be great! Hell just having a double Morrigan titjob with twin Morrigans would be incredible! Both of them in perfect synchronization because they are the same Morrigan.

Hm maybe it starts out with the young man sleeping, partially uncovered from his bedsheets and Morrigan somehow slips under his bed sheets in between his legs?

Or maybe it starts out with Morrigan slipping into his room while he's sleeping and splitting into two. One Morrigan slips in under his bedsheets and the other wakes him up with a kiss or something? So he wakes up to both a makeout and the start of this before the other Morrigan joins her doppelganger in sandwiching his penis.

Edited by warellis

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.